Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 5: Wednesday, May 3, 2000
A model shoot put Jessica Justice in copse of trees. She is really a very pretty girl. I took about 30 shots of her.
Later, Casey was situated on a huge rock (I took 93 pics at that shoot, over 300 overall). I discovered Casey & I have same Mavica camera that recorded on floppy disks. One could fit 20 to 25 low resolution images or 5 to 7 high res pics on a single floppy, I, of course opted for hi res but that meant hauling a shit load of floppies. I must have brought 300 with me. Casey asked how big my stick was and I told her to play her cards right and find out. Oh, memory stick for the camera. I hadnt even known that such a thing existed.
After lunch there was an impromptu touch football game on the beach. I always have to laugh at passenger Ray, carrying off the fake handoff as if even one person on the beach was actually looking at him.
Im not sure which day featured “Bras in Paradise” so Ill say it was Wednesday. All the gals lined up on the beach wearing nothing but a bra and a smile.
Just for the hell of it, I had brought an old cloth tailors measuring tape. I used it once, on Maxi (most bang for the buck). Bare boobs measured at the most prominent point (points?), she was 62” around. Maxi said, “That sounds about right. Want to take a squeeze?”
I took some really good photos of Minka & Dawn. When I returned home, I sent Dawn Stone a copy of every good photo I took of her (there were some nice ones). She sold them as a set on her website, never offered any of her sets to me and never thanked me for my trouble. A few months later I saw Maxi in a club in Sarnia, Ontario and mentioned the Dawn situation. Maxi said she wasnt surprised, allowing that Stone had a reputation as a cunt!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7993]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-14-2020, 03:48 PM