Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Life 2
Chapter 5 by Bloodninja

Elizabeth Clayton

Bates Manor, Outskirts of Santa Monica

The sound of the machine stopped slowly, indicating that it was finishing its task. When the sound was extinguished, the silence surrounded the place, only Betsy and Rachels agitated breathing interrupted what would otherwise be total silence in the room. Bates had an expression of utter disbelief.

Elizabeth knew it, she had gotten out of control, it was not the first time something like this had happened to her, she had a certain tendency to lose control about things that made her feel good, even when it could cause harm to herself. This has always been the reason not to consume any type of drugs, she was afraid of what could happen if she got a drug addiction.

"What the hell did you do!?" Bates finally said. Elizabeth did what she did best, acted as if everything was fine and under control.

She smiled slightly so that her lips barely showed her teeth and delicately disconnected the tubes from her implants. Slowly she slid out of bed, Rachel was still lying down and didn't seem to show any intention of saying or doing anything at all. Elizabeth knew the reason. Bates trusted Rachel's sanity, and it was clear that things had gotten out of control so in his eyes she probably failed him.

For her, Rachel had always been very easy to manipulate, but she was not going to let Chris recriminate anything at his girl, she would take responsibility. After all it was her body and she could do whatever she wanted.

Finally she stood up, but gravity took her by surprise, her tits were so heavy that her center of gravity was no longer the same, she was about to fall headlong but Chris held her.

She was able to position herself better, her gigantic chest protruded in front of her, her breasts full to the fullest extent, rising firmly. Chris held her as best as he could, with one hand he took one of her arms and the other hand took one of her tits. For a moment Elizabeth was afraid of what Chris might tell her about her recent fill up, but from his friend's face it seemed that he was not mad at all.

Bates was absolutely absorbed, the hand that held her tit was now slowly caressing her, Elizabeth could feel it slowly passing over her skin. She felt her face hot and how her nipples hardened, although she usually did not look for anything from a man, the truth is that there was something about Christopher that had always caught her attention, perhaps those outbursts of jealousy from Rachel were not so badly unfounded after all? Sometimes Elizabeth herself wasn't sure about this.

Elizabeth was so focused on Bates that she completely forgot that Rachel was watching them. She was even so focused that she didnt even notice the woman at the door of the room until she spoke.

“I can't believe it, who the hell are you? You are as big as Donna!”.

They immediately reacted, Bates released her, and Elizabeth regained her composure and responded with a question. “Who am I? The question here is who are you, and who the hell is Donna?".

Christopher Bates

Bates Manor, a few hours later

Chris went into his office, it used to be his grandfather's, slowly closed the door behind him. He walked slowly, as if his feet were too heavy, finally he walked over to the large wooden desk and sat in the huge recliner chair. It had been a long day, with too much to take in, he was tired. Bates had a habit of coming in here when he required meditation.

The stumbles and surprises he took that day spun in his mind.

Tonight he managed to confirm that Daisy had dumped Heissen, but that redhead at the club was Heissen's ace up his sleeve, his way of saying he didn't need Daisy.

On the other hand, there was Jackeline. Chris thought about the plan that Jackeline had confessed she executed to destroy Heissen. That night she told them everything, including how she sacrificed her co-worker, the same co-worker who had now become the replacement for Daisy and the direct competition for Elizabeth. All to avenge Adeline, her sister.

As for Elizabeth, she had lost control today, showing that neither she nor Rachel could be fully trusted, from now on he would have to be more careful with them. Elizabeth overstepped her limits, allowed herself to be carried away and as a result her boobs were now absolutely gigantic.

The fact in itself was not bad, it was actually part of his own plan; it had even served to prove that Elizabeth had what it takes to compete against any woman. But it was risky and showed the lack of self-control of the girls.

Jay personally reviewed her, said that she was perfect for this, her body had assimilated in an incredible way a huge expansion in each of her tits; And even though he didn't recommend giving her a single drop more for at least a month. He was confident that in the future she could become much bigger, she had reached 18,000 ccs and made it look like child's play.

Jay then injected her with what he described as a serum to make her feel better, to improve her recovery after augmentation. Chris knew it was another dose of the genetic modification compound, and without it a normal woman would not be able to handle the Adler implants. But anyway Elizabeth was not a normal woman, he knew it but could not reveal it, it was a secret that he would keep from Betsy.

On the other hand, Jay accidentally gave him the last bomb of the night. When Jackeline compared Elizabeth to Donna and Daisy, Jay couldn't help commenting that Elizabeth was a long way from being able to compare herself to Daisy.

This is where Chris got uncomfortable, he realized that Jay had met Daisy in person. He did not like that people kept secrets from him, his grandfather had taught him very well the importance of information, and that the secrets other people hide from you tell more about them than what they show you.

The sound of the office door opening pushed the thoughts out of his mind. "Here you are!" Elizabeth said as she went in, she was wearing tight jeans and black arm warmers, but she was topless, her huge breasts bounced with each step, she literally did not have any kind of clothing to cover herself, it is something in what they would have to work on since she shouldn't walk naked all day. Although the idea was appealing for him.

"What are you doing? You seem too thoughtful… ”Elizabeth told him as she walked towards him.

"I'm sorry, it has been a long day, in fact you could say that I am planning, I come here when I need to meditate on what I should do, at the same time I find some peace and calm".

Elizabeth stopped right in front of the desk and placed her hand on the wooden surface. "This office was your grandfather's right? It maintains that imposing air that Mr. Victor used to have. Something tells me that you should seek psychological help, it is not good to live in the shadow of a dead man”.

Elizabeth's words were hurtful, mainly because they hit in the spot. Sometimes it was difficult to deal with her, she was a smart but irreverent girl, that combined with the wine she had drank while they were all talking together in the living room did not make a good combination for her behavior.

"Me? seek psychological help? Vulgar advice coming from someone who exhibits self-destructive habits…” Chris replied as he pointed to his own arms.

"So, you noticed…" Elizabeth said softly as she drew back her arm warmers, revealing the old scars that ran across her skin. Christopher stared at her in silence for a few seconds, then took one of her hands and slowly ran his fingers over the marks. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you like that, I got carried away. But tell me, were you really planning to commit suicide?" he asked, he was somewhat intrigued, this was an aspect that he did not know about the young woman.

Elizabeth picked up her hand, straightened her dark hair removing it from her face, swallowed and finally spoke “no… thats not it, it was difficult and confusing times for me, I was in a lot of pain, I don't know if you've ever felt that kind of stress, that constant pain. You know that it hurts and it feels like something growing inside you, but you do not have a wound, you have nothing to heal, you simply do not have anyone and there is no way to calm the pain, it is something difficult to understand ... I think ... I just cut myself to understand, give a meaning to the pain, when I made a cut, I had a physical way of explaining why I felt pain, and it helped me to move on ... I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense ... ".

"I'm sorry Betsy, I had no idea ..." Chris started to tell her, but Elizabeth stopped him as she covered her arm again.

“It is not a big deal, it is a thing of the past, after that Rachel came to my life, people believe that material things are important, but Rachel taught me to be happy without my family's fortune, and today everything is better… Also, now you have arrived, and you have given me a gift that I appreciate very much”. She said as she placed her breasts on the desk and gave him one of the sincerest smiles that he had ever seen on Betsys face. Elizabeth always had a smile on her face, at least most of the time, but Chris knew her better, he knew that many times it was not a real smile, but this one was different, there was truth in that smile she was giving him.

Chris hadn't had a chance to get a good look at Elizabeth with everything that had happened that night, but now that they were alone, he was able to see those voluptuous boobs in detail. She had definitely gone for sheer massive volume.

Those gigantic spheres rested before him, he placed his hand on the side of Elizabeth's chest, they were the largest tits he had ever touched, he caressed her gently and Elizabeth moaned under her breath, he could notice that her cheeks were red, finally she said “from what Jay mentioned, that Daisy woman, I'm still a long way from reaching her, I thought this would be enough, but it seems that I'm still far behind. Even so, don't worry, I'm going to surpass her, if it were up to me at this moment I'd be filling myself up, I can't stand the idea that there is another woman bigger than me!".

“Betsy, take it easy, we'll have time. By now you've heard Jay, a break of at least a month before trying something else".

Elizabeth got on the table, kneeling before Christopher, took both of his hands and made him grab her tits from the bottom, Bates could feel the tremendous weight that the young woman carried. Then she guided his hands, massaging in a circular motion over her nipples, the surface of her skin smooth and taut. Elizabeth gave him a tender smile and said, "Tell me, how can I make it up to you for everything you've given me? And for all that you will give me?”.

Elizabeth lowered her feet so that she was sitting on the desk, Christopher stood up, without letting go of the girl's chest, kissing her on the lips, as he had done with that young woman almost five years ago, before she became a world-famous model, when she was just a fifteen year old with delusions of freedom.

Christopher lifted Elizabeth up, noticed that despite being the same small and thin girl, now she was easily around 80 kg in total, her boobs were adding a tremendous weight to her and yet she handled them with great subtlety.

It was so long since the last time they were together, but Chris had always appreciated her in one way or another, and although he made excuses, he knew that this was the reason why he immediately thought of her when he saw her name on the list. He couldn't believe that Elizabeth was one of the test subjects that Adler himself had considered to have extraordinary potential.

He laid her down on a large couch that was in the office, she kept looking at him with a certain innocence and shyness, it seemed that between them the years had not passed. She had left her strong attitude aside to return to the shy young woman who he had spent with him that night when she was younger, five years ago. With the incredible difference that now her boobs barely had any room in the couch where she was lying.

Chris approached to give her another kiss and inevitably leaned on Elizabeth's chest, then took those gigantic spheres with both hands, but this time with more aggressiveness, he pressed them with force, they were so full that they were incredibly firm and hardly lost their spherical shape. Elizabeth's nipples hardened as she moaned softly.

"Tell me, you do like big tits, right?" Elizabeth asked him.

“Its obvious, isn't it?” he answered.

"A little, but I was afraid that you would not like them as big as mine, you did not react so well when you first saw me earlier...".

Chris took one of Elizabeth's tits with both hands, stroking it slowly. "Of course I like them Betsy, I love them, it was just that I worried about you, it seems like you're about to burst! At first glance it seems that if you get a single drop more then... well, even when you touch them they feel at their limits!”.

Elizabeth took her boobs from the sides by squeezing them towards the center and lifting them up. “Relax Chris, the day I feel like I am bursting, I'll tell you myself. But I hope that until the moment that that happens you will let me keep growing, I am sure that I am not near my limit yet, I want to fill myself to the fullest, that there is no doubt in the eyes of anyone in the world that there is no woman who compares to me, and one day we will remember this moment, when my tits were this small, barely 18 liters. This will be insignificant compared to the size I will reach one day!".

Jackeline Koffman

It had been a rough day, this Saturday would be in her memory for a long time, she would repeat the events in her mind, trying to think for months about what actions she could do differently. Dr. White had retired after confirming that she had only received a few hits at the club, nothing to worry about. The redhead, Rachel, had taken too much wine and now she was asleep in the living room chair, Christopher had disappeared and the girl with the giant tits had gone after him.

Now that she was alone in the great living room of the Bates manor, she just thought about everything that had gone wrong with her previous plan, after the speech she received from Clara Whitters she thought it was all over, that Heissen was insurmountable.

But now life was giving her a new chance, fate had reunited her with Heissen's enemies, and now it would not be about revenge, now her new goal would be to get Donna out of the clutches of the fat bastard. Bates and his girls could serve this purpose. Elizabeth had tits as big as Donna's, the situation lent itself to bring Heissen down, Jackeline was determined to become a guide to these people. Placing Bates at the head of the Court sounded much better than having Heissen pull the strings of the city, plus she had to redeem herself with Donna. After Stephanie's death that night the least she could do was to rescue her former partner, she didn't even want to imagine what that pig would do to Donna.

That night Jackeline began to hatch a new plan, she should discuss with Bates as soon as possible.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
Another Life 2 - by Bloodninja - 11-16-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 11-16-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 01-09-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bloodninja - 01-14-2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 01-21-2021, 09:54 AM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 01-30-2021, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Life (BE Story) Bloodninja 3 6,251 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker