Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Morphs. (Experimenting with my first BE)
I thought I should start a morph or whatever placing a face of a celebrity over huge boobs thread.
Reason is I found some apps that allow me to do it with lots of trial and error. I got them for editing me to look cool or buff. But realized of swapping worked with me it could be used for BE. 

This first is the random test. Chose some April ONeil which I actual arent big a fan of just love the cosplay she did at cons of her namesake. And Chelsea Charms. 

If you like these it would help if you give me a celebrity or other you like and Ill try my best. Celebrities I like the most are although beautiful its what they are besides a actress or well people like Jane Goodall and the Irwins. Good people. So other favors are like Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira (she has a new dog if you have twitter. Vinny after Vincent Price), Betty White (she and Elvira are huge animal lovers), Lucille Ball (mother of Star Trek and modern Sci-Fi), and Dolly Parton (not a fan of her music but she is so charitable. One that is an actual hero like Keanu Reaves.).  Guess Im sapiosexual and Demisexual for what ever the mostly plutonic version is. If Im sexual attracted its increased based on compassion/empathy and intelligence. Otherwise just the idea of being near them or getting to have a conversation would be a dream. 

Damn. Im sorry. That went off topic. So yeah. Please offer suggestions. I know you all have crush or favs you wish was bigger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
Iron Morphs. (Experimenting with my first BE) - by Ironbeard - 10-21-2021, 03:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foxy Menagerie Vere morphs Bonecracker 20 26,788 09-29-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea Morphs Agent Dee 33 116,159 09-29-2021, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Anastasiya Berhier Morphs Bonecracker 0 3,093 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  BOobsessed's Gallery of Mammory Morphs BOobsessed 18 67,089 10-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Last Post: susi
Smile KopyKat's Morphs Agent Dee 191 530,681 07-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kopykat