Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Morphs. (Experimenting with my first BE)
As a child of the 80s one of my first favorite sitcoms being made at the time for me was Married With Children. I never was attractive to Kelly Bundy for some reason. To me Peggy Bundy was the hot one and Al Bundy was an idiot for not wanting her but rarely someone as hot or hotter than her IMO. She always wanted she and only with him and he rarely took her up on it. Dont remember her ever fantasize about other men. She maybe have been lazy and a shopaholic but she did honestly love him.

Shae Marks, Pamela Anderson, and Letha Weapons did all cameo later. Andersons Cameron was really funny. She played one of the sisters Al was fantasizing about and accidentally cheating on before waking up.  

Ok back on topic.  I chose Letha Weapons body for this on purpose she she was on the show and never noticed before but at the time she and Kathy Segals Peggy Bundy has similar hair color. Wonder if that played a role in the only non-softcore star to cameo in the show. 

Not to brag but I got to meet her. She is very nice. Those that dont know Im very shy in person so Whitney introduce me. She now posts on her website and twitter about a singing career.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iron Morphs. (Experimenting with my first BE) - by Ironbeard - 11-18-2021, 04:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foxy Menagerie Vere morphs Bonecracker 20 28,026 09-29-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea Morphs Agent Dee 33 118,088 09-29-2021, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Anastasiya Berhier Morphs Bonecracker 0 3,218 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  BOobsessed's Gallery of Mammory Morphs BOobsessed 18 68,323 10-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Last Post: susi
Smile KopyKat's Morphs Agent Dee 191 541,307 07-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kopykat