Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
1986 Kristy Darling aka Nicole Reed
I saw Kristy twice in 1986: at the Déjà Vu in Highland Park, Michigan {full house, great crowd) and the Hillcrest Theatre in Rochester, Michigan. I talked to her for a minute at the Déjà Vu but there were hundreds of us trying to share her attention. A few months later, there were very few fans in Rochester so I had her to myself for a half hour or so. To this day I still have trouble believing this next part: Kristy wrote her phone number on a cocktail doily and gave it to me. I was sure that it was the number of a weather station, etc. After a couple weeks I called the number just for the hell-of-it…Kristy answered! She said she wondered when I was going to call and when was I going to drive to Pittsburgh to spend some time with her. I had a serious (or so I thought) girlfriend at the time. Its one of my great regrets that I didnt take her up on the offer. Yeah, Im that stupid!
[Image: 024_1000.jpg]
[b][color=#00b050][size=medium][font=Arial, sans-serif] [Image: 1955118600.jpg][/font][/size][/color][/b]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 03-17-2020, 02:28 AM