Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
c1975 Grand Slam Weekend! Part 1

Thursday – Ferris State College, Big Rapids

Summer school at Ferris State. Thursday was the top “bar night” of the week. I was enjoying a night at Winters Creek Golf Course (& night club). It was the biggest bar in town and usually featured good bands. I was thinking about the promising weekend to come and wasnt really expecting anything special when I noticed Maureen M., a tiny little lady Id dated a couple times. Much to my surprise, we ended up back at my apartment (farther than Id ever gotten before with the lovely lady).
She actually pressed the action but surprised me when “get naked” time came and she became quite shy and asked me to turn off the lights. I told her I really wanted to see her. “Thats the problem. I have a deformity Id rather you didnt see.”
She was born with half her left clavicle (collarbone) missing which sort of screwed up her symmetry. Fortunately, we got by that very quickly and ended up having a lovely night together. I never could have predicted what the next three days would deliver!

Friday – Big Rapids, Macatawa/Holland, Saugatuck

Six of us met at noon to head south. I joined Joe Hayashi, Leonard Terranova, Rick Beaver, John Fuller and my roommate Mike Collins. We took off in Mikes Falcon Station Wagon (61 or 62) that he bought for $25. Hey, we were college kids and we were bulletproof.
It was Venetian Carnival weekend in Saugatuck and Leonards family kept a 32 Chris-Craft in Macatawa (near Holland, Mich). An hour and a half later we arrived at the marina. One couldnt miss the fact that there was a Heinz factory nearby (strong pickle smell). A half hour later we were on the Kalamazoo River headed for Kalamazoo Lake and my favorite place in the world, Saugatuck.
Many boats were already there but no one was allowed to dock in front of the Coral Gables complex as they were awaiting a 120 boat at any minute. A short time later, the Chris-Craft Storeyland came cruising in and took its place at the docking area. Not having much boating experience, I was quite surprised when Leonard pulled up alongside the big boat and had us throw ropes up to the Storeyland crew who, without hesitation, lashed the boats together. This was common practice since the big boat took up so much room that many others would attach. In minutes, another boat had tied up to ours and another had tied on farther up along Storeylands hull. Over the course of the weekend, there were three columns of boats, 5 or 6 deep, extending out in Lake Kalamazoo.
Leonard climbed up to the big boat and we followed to find a middle aged gentleman waiting to greet us. He was Carl Storey, the owner of Storey Olds in Lansing, the largest Olds dealer in the world. He took to us right away, happy that we were all students. While others on his crew directed the on flow of those from other boats over Storeyland and to shore, Carl proudly showed us his craft and told us to make ourselves at home…”food, drink, whatever – dont be shy.” In short order, we were lounging on the deck with waiters serving us drinks while we watched the commoners walking by admiring the boat. Good times!
Carl said the boat would stay there until late Sunday and that breakfast was at 8am, lunch at 12:30 and diner at 6:30…we were welcome to dine with him & his guests.
About 5pm, Mike and I took a trek to the village to visit friends who stayed in town. They were lounging on the balcony people watching and called us up when they saw us. My frat brother Jim, his folks, and 6 siblings were all there. We soon had drinks and were introduced to Eileen P., a lifetime friend of oldest sister Barb (who, normally, wouldnt have given me the time of day if she had 5 watches). Eventually, someone asked who had seen the big yacht at the Gables. I smiled and said, we just came from there then explained our good fortune.
At 6, we decided to get back for dinner. Mike asked Barb if she & Eileen would care to come with us. 10 minutes later, we were all back on the boat and Carl was saying, “This is exactly what I meant when I said ‘make yourselves at home. George & Mike brought guests and Im pleased to have them here.”
We had a magnificent dinner (shrimp salad, prime rib, roasted potatoes, and asparagus). Afterward, the other four guys got cleaned up before heading over to the Crow Bar to try their luck. Shortly after they left, Eileen wondered when I was going to show her our boat. I told her, “Im not sure that I could control myself around a beautiful woman like you.” She said, “Ive been known to lose a bit of control myself.” We scrambled over to the little (now deserted) boat.
Eileen was a sturdy, Scandinavian blonde with great tits. The rest of her was just as great. We spent a memorable hour exploring each other and trying various positions…we may have invented a couple new ones.
Back in the lounge on Storyland, we had some laughs and drank gin & tonics till midnight (I wish I could tell you that they used Bombay Sapphire gin but it didnt come on the market until 1986). Barb said they had to get home so we walked them back and said goodnight. I asked about Saturdays possibilities and was stunned when Eileen said she had to get back to Kalamazoo in the morning to spend the day with her fiancée and his folks.
A year later, Eileen had broken her engagement and moved across the state to Birmingham, only about half an hour away from my home in Pontiac. We dated casually for several years and had a ton of good times.

George & Eileen P c1976

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7860]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 04-12-2020, 07:34 PM