Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
It was 20 years ago today! 2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 1: Saturday, April 29, 2000
Flying from Miami to Jamaica, I was about to experience John Foxs “Spring Break for Adults". After a couple hours at the airport in Jamaica, I boarded a puddle jumper to St. Thomas. The plane held, perhaps, 30 passengers. Experimenting with my new Sony Mavica digital camera, I was totally amazed that my picture of the spinning props caught them perfectly still without the slightest blur. We landed on St. Thomas and instead of walking into the terminal with the rest, I walked around the plane to make a photo record of the craft…bad mistake. By the time I walked in the terminal, about 5 minutes had passed and a very serious lady demanded to know where I had come from and why was I attempting to enter her terminal. Suddenly there were two armed guards at my sides. I pointed to the plane I had just come from but she didnt want to believe me. I was taken to a small office where I explained the picture taking and showed them my plane ticket. Not a good start to the week. It would get better.
Killing time in Charlotte Amalie, I kept an eye out for likely Boob Cruise passengers among the tourists (picked out quite a few). I bought a pin at the Hard Rock Café and a dinner platter at a pottery store. I had a burger at the bar at The Greenhouse. The Pistons were playing on TV which made me laugh. I told the bartender that, after traveling over 2000 miles, I was watching a game being played at The Palace, 10 miles away from my home.
The time came when we were allowed to board the S/V Legacy, a beautiful windjammer sailing ship. The models then appeared and walked up the gangplank while all the guys leaned over the rail and hooted and hollered. Shortly after came the meet & greet in the dining room. Maxi yelled, “George, you cocksucker!” and pointed at me. Someone nearby leaned toward me and said, in a stage whisper, “I think she knows you.” “I knew you were gonna be here, you lying bastard!”. I maintain that I never lied but just never told the whole truth. Score Editor-in-Chief John Fox explained a few basic rules: no illicit drugs, no sex allowed between models and passengers, and all gang-bangs limited to just four participants (just kidding!).
Dinner was served (one of the few times we didnt eat on deck), a model at each table. All moved on deck where the model introductions began. The 15 beauties were: Adina / Ariana / Brittany Love / Casey James / Dawn Stone / Donita Dunes / Jessica Justice / Jessica Turner / Linsey Dawn McKenzie / Maxi Mounds / Melody Foxxe / Minka / Tanya Danielle / Windy Leigh as well as Alyssa Alps, correspondent).
A live band came aboard and there was music, dancing and socializing till well past midnight.
I surprised myself…first day, not ONE HARDON!

[Image: the-greenhouse.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7949]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7951]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 04-29-2020, 12:30 PM