Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 4: Tuesday, May 2, 2000
It was rainy and drizzly all day. A helicopter hovered for about a half hour videotaping the girls for French TV. I was briefly interviewed by the French crew but had no way of knowing if I made the cut for TV.
Patterns had started to evolve with each girl (well, maybe not Tanya) having her own posse to follow her and do her bidding.
By now, Casey, Maxi (cabin mates) and I were a trio that did almost everything together. Wish I could have been their cabin mate. I suppose that I should be happy that they invited me in a few times (just for laughs, dont you know).
By this time, I had noticed that a few guys were drunk a lot (some of the gals too) but I never had one drink the whole cruise. I saw a couple guys passed out early in the cruise and decided right there, why take a chance on missing anything? I had the rest of my life to drink if I chose to.
Hangin with Linsey I learned that while very friendly, she was the one model whos breasts youd better not touch without permission. Depending on her mood, she might allow it. I also learned we shared a birthday (Aug. 7, 1946 & 1978). I asked my standard birthday question, “How many birthdays does the average person have?” Of course, the answer is “Only one…the rest are just anniversaries”.
Throughout the cruise, Linsey maintained that she had the biggest tits on the cruise though there was plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise. “Those boobs arent real, mine are!”
Using the argument that Id used for years, I said, “Of course those others are real. Theyre not imaginary or cartoons. Ive had many of them in my hands. I understand what youre saying, perhaps ‘not natural would be a better choice of words.”
Linsey told the worst jokes. Thankfully, I cant remember any of them.
That night there was a Bra Fashion Show. A model would be introduced and shed then pick a guy to join her and remove her bra and do a bit of fondling. When Caseys turn came, she was staring at me during the intro but, before she could call on me, Brittany Love jumped up and stole my thunder. While she unhooked Casey, Casey gave me the palms-up, what ya gonna do gesture. Yeah, I was more than a little pissed, especially when Love spent a good long-time massaging and caressing those beauties.
Later, Casey told me that she had not been happy about that outcome either which made me feel much better.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7984]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-13-2020, 04:14 PM