Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
Score Fantasy Cruise Day 8: Saturday, May 6, 2000
The Boob Cruise is officially over, some stayed on St. Thomas, the rest of us flew to Miami. A few, including Casey and Maxi, then caught flights to wherever. Lots of hugs and goodbyes…knowing that most of us would probably never see each other again. Twenty years later, the only cruise person Ive ever seen again is Maxi (one time). I did stay in touch with T for several years and still see pics of him living it up in Vegas (always with well-built young ladies).
I had very few pics of Tonya so I asked if I could take a few more. She said “Im off the clock, Buster!” and kept on walking. Well, at least she kept her reputation intact. She wouldnt give me the time of day on the cruise and I really didnt expect more on dry land.
After retrieving my van, I checked in at the Airport Hilton where all the Score folks were staying (6 or 7 models still around). 12 of us commandeered a big table for dinner. Ive always said that one of my best times on the cruise came after the cruise was over. I sat between Linsey and Lorna, had the stone crabs and a wonderful sense of camaraderie with these people who were strangers a week ago but family now.
After dinner, Minka was a huge boobed vision in a red tank top with white shorts while working the lobby. The many businessmen there just stared, too intimidated to approach her and she was SO APPROACHABLE! Eventually she came over to me, took my hand and mashed those wonderful mams against me and said, “You want fuck me now? It OK. Boob Cruise over. I like you and we fuck a long, long time.”
“Are you being serious now?”
“Is $500 serious enough?”
Didnt do it…just didnt seem prudent at the time. Sure, Ive often regretted passing up the chance to have sex with an honest-to-go superstar, but I figured that I would have been very happy or very bummed out..,50/50. After all, it was a Fantasy Cruise and I was happy to leave it at that. Being absolutely truthful about past experiences, Ive rarely found a really BIG busted woman that was great in the sack. The smaller girls just seem to try harder.
The gals went to Miami clubs for the evening. I ended up at the bar with a couple photographers who had great stories to tell.
By the time I got moving on Sunday, the models had all gone to Miami to shop. I hated to leave and finally admit to myself that the whole thing had come to an end. I would have gone to a Marlins game but they were out of town so I really had nothing else to do but drive north.
I drove down A1A to see the beach in Fort Lauderdale just for old times sake. Id had some great times there in the sixties and seventies.
My next stop was Aiken, S.C. to spend a few days with my sister. She was not impressed with my photos of nude women. Spoil sport!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8010]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8011]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8012]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-17-2020, 02:48 PM