Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
Chelsea Charms - Feb. 8, 2013 - Déjà Vu, Lansing, MI
Round Three – 2-8-2013:
I decided to see Chelsea's shows in Lansing on Friday, Feb.8, 2013. I talked to the manager on Wed. and he claimed three shows a night however he didn't seem that sure and I didn't want to run into that Saginaw snafu of only two shows with four hours of drudgery between. I had spent about 3½ hours at 24th St. then back home for a short rest. I left the house at 8pm and arrived at DejaVu, Lansing at 9:32. The mileage was 90 on the nose. There was no marquee but the club was easy to find since it stands in the middle of nowhere.
The Lansing Déjà Vu was a beautiful new looking club with a huge private dance area and, in the rear, an interesting two story spiral staircase that disappeared into the ceiling. It looked familiar and I believe that several CC photosets had been shot there over the years.
There were lots of outstanding dancers working that night and it was quite difficult to keep turning down private dances but I had only one dancer on my mind.
CC came out in the red polka dot outfit with “My Boy Lollipop” playing. I got a nice face full of breasts for a $5 stage edge thrill. She went full nude again and finished with the “Buck–in-the-Cup” game.
After a break she came out for signings, etc. I waited until the line died down then approached her table. This was my third time seeing her in a mere 64 days but was still very happy when she said, “Hi, George. Nice to see you again. Did you ever wash that shirt?”:
Wow! She not only remembered my name but knew exactly who I was.
I bought her new DVD (“At Home with Chelsea”) and a couple more magazines (signed but without my name). It was almost Valentines day so I gave her a gift bag with a card, chocolates and a small bottle of her favorite perfume (Devine by Victorias Secret). I then summoned the nerve to ask if I could get a rate if I bought a series of Polaroids (normally $10 each). We settled at $5 apiece with me choosing the poses. I stopped after 18 photos because I was running out of ideas. We talked for about 15 minutes then she packed her stuff and went to her dressing room. Oddly enough, no one had requested a private dance.
Instead of waiting a couple of hours for the second show, I decided to call it a night and make the 1½ hour drive home. I guess I was spoiled by the frequency of Chelseas Michigan visits. Little did I know that now, seven years later, I havent seen her since that night. Bummer!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8050]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8051]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8052]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-27-2020, 10:46 AM