Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onlyfans and similar but a question about them.
This is in the testing and off topic because of it being in general and didn’t want a thread with links.  

Here is the question.  In the model area with threads would it be appropriate to post someone’s Onlyfans, Loyalfans, etc links.  Not leaked stuff.  I’m not a member to any so I couldn’t do that anyway. I ask because in the past for some I would post their membership website links. Now that is uncommon it seems. I also ask because these are big companies with a different structure than a webcam link. So I don’t know if the hyperlinks do this thing tech wise I’m foggy on now. My memory sucks.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Yeah, you can post their links and public stuff. Ideally you'd post all their ig/facebook/tiktok links in addition to their onlyfans link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Years Resolutions and Happy New Year. Ironbeard 4 8,762 01-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Nikki Benz, Blazzers and Tony T Ironbeard 1 4,863 12-21-2016, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Question for the mods on image posts. Ironbeard 4 9,186 02-24-2016, 09:38 AM
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Tugboatcap 13 27,537 12-25-2015, 11:24 AM
  Answer A Question With A Question Ironbeard 42 79,043 04-02-2015, 12:19 AM