Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisa Khavanski
Surprised this gal hasn't been featured here. She's a model, has numerous posts on YouTube, and has posed nude on OnlyFans. 
Does Exist
More! 
Does Exist
I mean... I can certainly respect her hustle. She's got like a few ig pages, and seems to take the photography and the business side of things seriously. But, and I guess I'm a little conflicted here. If you follow her ig page, she does really pile on the mesh tops pictures. It does get traffic. But probably not for the reason's she thinks. She has no problem cashing in on the attention that the algorithm (ugh) brings her. But she doesn't like the negative comments, and the negative attention the algorithm brings her. She's laughing all the way to the bank as she cashes those onlyfans paychecks. But I'm not going to give her pity because she doesn't like the negative attention that comes with this line of business.

Like what does she expect when she dresses up like that? The concept of the social contract goes like this - don't dress like that, and society won't treat you that way. She's smart. She knows this. Yet, and this isn't the first time she's commented on this type of negative attention. She wants her audience to realize that it's 2023, and this is very normalized, and we shouldn't treat her like that. Well... Good luck with that I guess.

For those who are in the know, I work either directly, or very closely with "algorithms". And I can tell you something. The recommendation algorithm on the discover page doesn't know what a mesh top is. It knows what a pattern in data looks like. It knows about photos that get lots of comments, even if they are negative, it will drive up user engagement. All those negative comments are just more dollars in her pocket. And as far as mesh tops go, she could have probably worn a little more sexy, yet conservative number, and got the same numbers. It was probably something closer to her hashtags than anything else.
I have the sneaking suspicion (and not without some evidence) that there is someone or a group behind her or in control of her. She's spending her time in Canada right now. Mostly back and forth between the two biggest metropolitan areas.

Beautiful woman. Figure it out.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url]