Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Busty Dusty
I love me some Busty Dusty but just like Sofia Staks and PBD, she needs to get familiar with intimate grooming!

Back in "the day" though, she was the total mega-busty package.
intimate grooming? what's that?
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
I've posted 150 images of Dusty in her Gallery (starting with #531 on page 59). On page 61, please check out the "Madras Bikini" album. This is one of my favorite sets...I hope you like it too!

[Image: 1999%20Madras%20Bikini%2042.jpg?m=1389906648]
1999 Madras Bikini!

[Image: Ms_%20Marine%20-%20scan%205.JPG?m=1389908699]
Score magazine scan.
That black corset pic O.O.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

is that corset really in that pic? the bottom looks off
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

That's the way the picture was published in Score way back when. I can't vouch for it's validity.
There is a whole set of BD in that corset from every possible angle, and although I can know longer find it, I say with certainty that it couldn't possibly be faked.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
The corset shots are part of the set where Dusty starts out dressed in what appears (to me) to be a U.S. Marine tunic and hat on the deck of a ship. The sequence in my last gallery entry is from scans taken from a spread in Score...I've yet to post the original photo set from that shoot. Now that I think of it, that might be a good set to post in it's entirety. I doubt anyone will mind since the set was first released back in May of 1998 (that's almost 15 years ago).

okay you convinced me lol
-
-

The corset photo set has been posted as a Gallery Album:

[Image: 1998%20Ms_%20Marine%201.jpg?m=1390415867]

[Image: 1998%20Ms_%20Marine%2016.jpg?m=1390416099]
BTW, the reason the corset looks odd is because she had to get a "large woman's corset" in order to accommodate her then enormous bosom. They didn't make corsets for huge breasts at the time!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Well thanks for the info, I must run tho, must report for duty with Cap'n Dusty
-
-

I have always thought Dusty Busty was smokin hot!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-19-2014, 05:25 PM)Tman Wrote: I have always thought Dusty Busty was smokin hot!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-20-2014, 11:24 AM)Tman Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 05:25 PM)Tman Wrote: I have always thought Dusty Busty was smokin hot!

And why would a legend like her slip this far? The marine outfit might be in the thread somewhere. That was among my favorites of all time. But never a big fan of her shorter hair.
(12-23-2014, 11:38 PM)motorboatman Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 11:24 AM)Tman Wrote:

And why would a legend like her slip this far? The marine outfit might be in the thread somewhere. That was among my favorites of all time. But never a big fan of her shorter hair.
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY CONCUR. In the early to mid 90's, she was without ? THE HOTTEST in my opinion. Catch her appearance on ' The Richard Bey Show', I believe from '93. I've still got it on VHS tape.
Definitely a major babe. Total Big Fake Titty Goddess back in the day <sigh>.

Perfect figure and gorgeous all at the same time.

What a smile. And those Hyooj Phokkking Titts!
her and Wendy were my first introduction into the world of big fake boobs loved her killer smile.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

That's a good point. Dusty was always smiling!
Check out my new story! 
(12-24-2014, 04:55 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: That's a good point. Dusty was always smiling!

Do we know of any update on her status? Still big, maybe single. I would speculate that she's still gorgeous! And let's not forgot her one of a kind behind.
Explanted, lesbian and owns a business that rents trailers to movie sets/production companies.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(12-26-2014, 06:51 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Explanted, lesbian and owns a business that rents trailers to movie sets/production companies.

Okay, isn't that interesting. The third item is the one I would have never guessed. Thanks for the clear, concise update.
Lesbian?! wow, just when I thought she wouldn't get any hotter. Lesbians are the best!
-
-

I guess I'm the only one who is wondering how a lesbian finds herself in Men's entertainment? Especially of the big boobed variety.
Simple, Money. Guys like us will give it to a beautiful woman, we will give more when they have big tits. Simple equation.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Busty Thai model Duang Duen JohnKing 2 1,493 06-26-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Busty Ema JohnKing 8 5,279 12-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Busty Italian mady_gio JustSomeone 3 4,890 09-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Faii Orapun, busty model from Thailand JohnKing 8 11,494 07-15-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Salem
  Busty Star Trek Babes! JohnKing 29 69,181 05-15-2021, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker