Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
SCORE Fantasy Cruises, I-V
man, I am super jealous lol

did you meet Ricky Java? He was at some of those too.
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Any videos of boobcruise
I'll assume that Djoser and Robhunt82 were asking me about my cruise...

There were a couple Ricks on my cruise but I wasn't aware of either of them being artists. However, they were HUGE Boobhounds!

I shot a couple short VHS reels but misplaced them years ago. As I recall, they weren't that great...you would be much better off with the official Score videos. Of course, if you're a big Boob Cruise fan like I am, you probably already have the Score vids and are looking for any additional material you can find. When the upload function is operational again, I'll try to post more of my private stash of stills from Cruise #V. Meanwhile, from 2000, here I am with Melody Foxxe and Maxi Mounds!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, we were asking about yours, titzling319. About Ricky Java, maybe it is a pen name. Ricky's real life job seems to require a good reputation within his community. And sadly being an extre-sized-boobs fan, isn't seen as something good by most people Sad
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

I sure would have liked to have met Ricky. What great talent and vision that man has...or maybe he lives in some secret place where all the ladies are built like that and he just draws what he sees!

lol well I am not sure of that statement, but I think he used his experiences at the boobcruises to create CGI art like that Tongue
-
-

I've posted 141 pics, mostly from my own private stash!
[Image: 2000%20Minka%201.JPG?m=1395301202]
Minka...looking good!
[Image: 2000%20Andrea%20Dawn%20Stone%2017%20%28w...1395298685]
Casey & Dawn greet a chopper!
Thanks so much titzling! I love seeing rare stuff like your posts.
wow, a huge yatch, helicopters and all. Score did invest a lot of money then. I see why they had to cancel these cruises Sad
-
-

The four masted sailboat, The S.V. Legacy, was 294' long. Big, but not that big. The helicopter belonged to a French news service that was taping footage of the Boob Cruise for French TV. A cameraman came aboard by launch to do interviews. He even taped me and I've often wondered if I made it to European TV.
It was actually Windjammer Cruises that went out of business and Score has had no ships to sail BC#6 on if they were so inclined.
(03-21-2014, 08:45 PM)titzling319 Wrote: The four masted sailboat, The S.V. Legacy, was 294' long. Big, but not that big. The helicopter belonged to a French news service that was taping footage of the Boob Cruise for French TV. A cameraman came aboard by launch to do interviews. He even taped me and I've often wondered if I made it to European TV.
It was actually Windjammer Cruises that went out of business and Score has had no ships to sail BC#6 on if they were so inclined.
I've always wondered about the business end of these cruises.
Me too. I wish Warren Buffett would extend himself into funding an annual Boob Cruise!

The Sage of Omaha is already dabbling in college basketball. He offered $1,000,000,000 (yes, one Billion!) dollars to anyone who could pick a perfect NCAA bracket. After the first weekend, out of I think 11 million brackets, none of them were still perfect. (I think I read that 35 of them were 32-1... close, but no cigar).

Warren would be beloved in our community if he could just buy a $100 million mega-yacht with his pocket change and let Score use it for an Annual Boob Cruise. Going on a Boob Cruise was my ultimate fantasy when I was younger and saw all the incredible women, just having fun, talking, dancing, drinking, and hanging out with normal dudes.
Maybe if he were to buy Score first
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Windjammer went out of business because all of their ships were in such bad shape, they couldn't afford to keep them inspected and in class. When the Bahamian Coast Guard shuts you down, your vessel HAS to be in bad shape! They simply anchored or moored the boats at different spots and walked away from them. All of them but one have been scrapped.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(03-24-2014, 10:42 AM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Windjammer went out of business because all of their ships were in such bad shape, they couldn't afford to keep them inspected and in class. When the Bahamian Coast Guard shuts you down, your vessel HAS to be in bad shape! They simply anchored or moored the boats at different spots and walked away from them. All of them but one have been scrapped.
Hole Lee Crap. Big Grin

Okay, so I guess I have to ask, why didn't Score try to find another cruise line? Was the Boob Cruise that big of a loss leader?
Boob Cruise III, 1997, took place on the luxury Star Clipper. Score was later informed that they were never allowed on that line again. I don't believe that the folks at Score have found a suitable replacement for the Windjammer Cruises line. Then again, I'm not sure that they have been looking all that hard. John Fox, Score's Publisher, told me that they lost money on each cruise
Well, we're not using my yacht! (said no boob man, ever)
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(03-24-2014, 11:34 AM)titzling319 Wrote: Boob Cruise III, 1997, took place on the luxury Star Clipper. Score was later informed that they were never allowed on that line again. I don't believe that the folks at Score have found a suitable replacement for the Windjammer Cruises line. Then again, I'm not sure that they have been looking all that hard. John Fox, Score's Publisher, told me that they lost money on each cruise
I guess they thought they'd make up the loss on magazine or website subscriptions? Anyway, I never got to attend these amazing cruises. Maybe we can get a Kickstarter campaign going or something, and resurrect the Boob Cruises. Haha.
Capital idea!!
Check out my new story! 
Yes!!

Also, today's technology changes a lot, from a financial point of view.

First, we could make the girls do webcam shows, from the Cruise, but guys who want to see them, have to obviously sign up and pay beforehand.

Second, we could persuade the girls to do fairly frequent twitter updates or blog updates from the cruise, again, only for for paying subscribers. This would allow the thousands of guys not on the cruise to somewhat feel like they are a part of it. Maybe some type of panel for questions and answers where guys can twitter questions for the girls in real time, and see them answer on webcam live.

There are more probably more good ideas that could be done with the newer technology that did not really exist on a widespread mainstream level at the time of the prior Boob Cruises.

Also, perhaps the girls could stop by various islands in the Caribbean (the Bahamas, Cayman Island, Jamaica, St Lucia, Aruba, etc etc) and guys could sign up for exclusive "meet and greet" for a few hours on the island. For instance, a fan could stay at a Sandals resort in Jamaica for a week, knowing that he had a VIP ticket to attend a fairly exclusive "meet and greet" with some of his favorite models, that would take place one day during his week-long stay. It could somewhere close to the major resorts. I don't know if this would work, but it would be a way for a guy to combine a Carribean vacation at the same time of the Boobcruise.
Some fine ideas there, Rickypym!
The closest thing we had in 2000 was the "Boob Beat": at the end of each day, Elliot James would send a rehash of the days activities (with 30-40 photos) to the Score offices in Miami. The material was then posted on the Scoreland website for all Score subscribers to enjoy. The attached photos are from the "Boob Beat". In the second shot, with Minka on the beach, note all the ships & boats in the background (backwater?). By the end of the cruise, all these vessels were following the Legacy around the Caribbean...I can't imagine why!
If someone could actually organize another cruise, sign me up!

Hey Titzling, what's Elliot James like as a person?
Check out my new story! 
Might I also add Dave Rosenbaum??
Bone: Elliot could be a very nice guy or a total prick depending on either his own mood or how someone acted around him. He's a very smart guy and he knows it. Therefore, he has a tough time putting up with fools or dummies (or even poorly framed questions). I asked him a question about Mike (editor Mike Uwate) and he snapped back, "I know a lot of Mikes!" After that, I just kind of avoided him...why seek uncomfort when surrounded with such beauty? By the way, Casey James is very similar in attitude but I, somehow, for some reason, managed to stay by her side throughout the cruise.

bosomblaster: I'm not sure who Dave Rosenbaum is/was. I don'r recall any Dave's on board and going over my captioned pics (I labeled them to help me remember who was who), I don't see any Daves either.
Aha, I see. He does come across as an unhappy individual - from what I have seen him write in the past. I wasn't sure if that was just the impersonal nature of the internet or merely a reflection of his mood/attitude/personality.

Thanks. I'll keep my distance. Even the cyber-bullies at the other forum keep their distance from him. That says a lot.
Check out my new story!