Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your hobbies?
I was just thinking of starting this thread a while back. Me my main hobby sadly I do not have much time for (working over 40hrs a week does not help) is model kit building I have been doing them since when I was a little boy in the early 80s (please do not do the math LOL). I also like to play video games (PS3 mostly but I also play my old 13 year old PS2 and 11 year old XBOX), I also like to read, and I also like to work on and upgrade and build PCs (just built a new tower ground up for a buddy of mine, gonna build me a new one soon).

So, what are yours?

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

web development sometimes. i spent a lot of time working on sites in prior months but i'm mostly done for now

i like reading philosophy and theology too. i've been studying hegel (and kojeve on hegel) lately. gives me new insight on other things which can be interesting (for example hegels master/slave dialectic and the parable of the talents)

im pretty boring otherwise though, i mostly read the internet for news and stuff and of course look at boobs
Mine? Restoring antique automobiles (especially trucks) and old pre WWII machinery. I currently have a restored (less the engine that failed a few months ago) 1949 Ford F-1 Pickup, a 1931 Model A Pickup that I have yet to start restoring and a restored to running 1919 Fairbanks Morse Z 3hp horizontal farm engine.

TugboatCap!
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
Well, I'm in the entertainment industry so my life is a vocation and a hobby - I get to work at what I love, every single day. But to get away from it, I home garden/farm, snowboard, bicycle and workout a lot (an awful lot). Cooking is also a passion of mine!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
I don't have patience for kit building. I applaud your patience and attention to detail. I used to love a NASCAR racing game on PS2 several years ago, but it's been awhile.

I wish I had the knowledge and ability to build websites or work on old cars. My dad has a '64 Datsun 1600 Roadster coupe that is sweet, but it needs ridiculous amount of work.

I enjoy movies on Roku or Netflix and reading news on Internet.
admiring vanilla big boob material
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
I once in a while like to play Magic: The Gathering. But I have not much time and cribbling depression most of the time. So I have so distractions like going to movies, looking up lolcats and sharing them with fellow lolcat and other animal lovers, and trying to make others happy. I have trouble with happiness myself so making others happy helps the most.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I finally got my replacement '49 Ford 8BA Flathead block to the machine shop on Friday.

When they gave me the price to bore all 8 holes to .020 (yeah, it was that good, except one cylinder that they will have to sleeve because of a loose piston pin clip that grooved # 8 cylinder) grind the valve seats and cook and vat the block, I almost had a stroke!

It was almost triple what the original flathead block I had machined for my truck 9 years ago cost me. At least my cam and crank were still standard so I won't have to do any machine work to them.

On the downside, I won't be able to reuse the pistons (my original block bored .060 and only had around 10k miles on the internals when the block cracked) and will have to buy those, rings, main bearings and a gasket set.

On the upside, it does mean I'll be able to reuse the rods and bearings, water pumps, oil pump, crankshaft and camshaft, which will help offset the machine shop costs.

I was scared to ask them what the Model A Truck engine was going to cost to re-babbit the mains and rods and bore the block when I get to it. Sheesh!

I hope when I tear into the Model A that the bearings are good and I can get away with shaving the main caps and doing a line bore only to tighten up the crank wear...

Tugboat"I need a less expensive hobby!"Cap!
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
My current hobby I've been spending a lot of time on lately is knife sharpening. My goal is to achieve the sharpest edge possible. I can put an edge on a knife that will split hairs, or whittle a hair like you would whittle a piece of wood. I can also sever hair from my arm or leg without touching the skin. One of my favorite sharpness tests is the hanging hair test, where you pull a hair down on the edge, and if it ''pops'' it, meaning a completely severed hair, its pretty dang sharp. I also shave my face with a knife I have sharpened. But I'm not easily satisfied, and I'm a perfectionist by nature, and continually seek a sharper, more perfect edge. My other hobbies include chainsaws, using them and repairing them, logging, shooting guns from time to time, running vintage farm machinery, particularly International Harvester tractors. I also enjoy producing maple syrup. My father and uncle have been doing it for 50 years, and I grew up doing it. Those are my hobbies, at least the main ones.
''I can guarantee to give you, without a penny's charge, the closest shave you will ever know.'' Sweeney Todd

''Everyone needs a good shave.'' Sweeney Todd

''I'd bet it all on a Good Run of Bad Luck.'' Clint Black

For Mother Russia!
Hobbies huh? Main ones are sports. Softball league and church basketball league.

I've played in a men's flag football league before as well but only for two seasons.

Besides work, there is a small group of us, one gal and three guys including me that go out quite regularly. We have about 4 to 5 regular spots where we are all well known. It's nice and comfortable. They make tabs for us without setting them up. We ACTUALLY leave and tell them we're going next door or down the street to another of our places without paying our tab and we don't come back for like two to three hours. Never a problem, we always take care of it.

My point is that we're well taken care of at these places and it's nice.

That takes all my time, work, gym, sports teams and then going out like 3 to 4 times a week with these guys.
also tit chat, tit admiration, tit measurement. anything with tits is a good hobby, yes
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Star Wars name? (Game) Ironbeard 8 17,565 08-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Ron Getz Lucky
Wink Whats Your Story? (fun little game) Agent Dee 10 22,780 02-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  what are your Instant Message names? Agent Dee 0 4,456 09-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee