Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Courtney Stodden
I didn't know who this was until today. I saw a google news article about 18-year old DD implants and I did a "double" take, pun intended.

She is Courtney Stodden, her claim to fame is she married the actor who played actor Doug Hutchison (he was in "Lost" and he was the Percy character from The Green Mile). The marriage was remarkable because she was only 16 and he was 51. The couple has appeared on some reality couples' therapy show as well, you could imagine the weirdness of the age gap.

Now she is over 18 and she recently got DD implants.

What I find surreal is that many people immediately think that HE is somehow a 'predator' and SHE is a 'victim'. However, when people get to know them, they realize she wears the pants. She is the classic American blonde spoiled b*tch, and she obviously married him just for the headlines/fame. I bet as soon as she makes a name for herself she'll dump him in a second. SHE is exploiting HIM, not the other way around.

Here's a recent pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, the infamous child-bride. She's a regular on the Superficial. Although, any half-wit remotely familiar with the situation is acutely aware that is Court and her team that is more of a monster than Doug. However, they both ain't exactly blameless either.
[hr]
(07-07-2013, 02:22 PM)Rickypym Wrote: I didn't know who this was until today. I saw a google news article about 18-year old DD implants and I did a "double" take, pun intended.

She is Courtney Stodden, her claim to fame is she married the actor who played actor Doug Hutchison (he was in "Lost" and he was the Percy character from The Green Mile). The marriage was remarkable because she was only 16 and he was 51. The couple has appeared on some reality couples' therapy show as well, you could imagine the weirdness of the age gap.

Now she is over 18 and she recently got DD implants.

What I find surreal is that many people immediately think that HE is somehow a 'predator' and SHE is a 'victim'. However, when people get to know them, they realize she wears the pants. She is the classic American blonde spoiled b*tch, and she obviously married him just for the headlines/fame. I bet as soon as she makes a name for herself she'll dump him in a second. SHE is exploiting HIM, not the other way around.

Here's a recent pic.
Just for you, I've created the Courtney Stodden Gallery

man, she's cute but to attract my attention she needs bigger boobs xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
(07-08-2013, 02:13 AM)Djoser Wrote: man, she's cute but to attract my attention she needs bigger boobs xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Agreed!
Thank you, JS. I'm grateful, but to be honest, I was more interested in her story and circumstances than her body or looks. I don't think she's that hot. I hope it wasnt much trouble to create her gallery! I posted a thread about her just as a "heads up", because I think she may go bigger in future, and also to point out how she is the exploiter, not the exploited. If you take requests, I would like to see a Kristina Milan gallery! Smile
For those in the UK she has just gone in the Celebrity Big Brother house, happy viewing!