Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GcupBitch
Yes the title of the thread is right. That is what this model calls herself. I remember a thread back on the original BEA where they were talking about this very attractive black jack dealer with very little info on her. Not long ago I learned more about her. She has a website now, dailymotion account and plays the bitch role very well. (Frankly I find that unattactive for her to act like well, a bitch even if its for a character)

So below I attached two of the original images of her. I will update later with more recent images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I remember her, she looks like a bustier version of Uma Thurman Smile
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

lol you read my mind...now if Kill bill had her as aprotagonist maybe i wouldn't think that badly of those movies...eww
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Here are two random newer images of her.

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
My God, she's delicious! More please.
As you wish.

BTW she has plenty of sites she seems to use like Dailymotion, twitter, and her official site, gcupbitch.com
(trying to avoid any images she owns via copyright to play it safe. For those its best to go to her sites)