Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Meeting Goddesses
Based on Titzing319's suggestion in the Casey James thread
http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-166-page-3.html

Tell us all about meeting us with on of the busty dream girls we talk about here. If you are willing to share pics, please do. I meet two and will mention them later. (One I did briefly mention in another thread)
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-13-post...ml#pid6303

A repost of meeting Chelsea Charms earlier this year.

The bad news is that I didn't get to see Chelsea perform. It's real bummer, too. I made sure to call their office, and ask about the times she was performing. I was told 11PM and 2AM, there was also a 10$ cover charge.

I left my house at 10PM, and drove the 8.5 miles to the club. It was raining cats and dogs by the time I pulled up, so I waited maybe 10 minutes before going in. When I get to the counter, there was a 15$ cover charge, and I was told that Chelsea's first show just ended a few minutes prior.

So, not only did she perform at 10PM, instead of the original quoted 11PM, but she was dancing, while I was in the freaking car. Her next show would be at 1AM (instead of the original 2AM), the girl at the counter told me. While I am perturbed, I decide that maybe I can salvage this and just enjoy myself. Heck, it's St. Patty's Day, and there are beautiful women galore! I just can't help but wonder why I was given false information.

Anyway, I get a table, and order a bottle of water for 10$, ugh. The pricing is worse than football stadium food. I'm just sitting there, for about 30 minutes, and I catch something out the corner of my eye...

I don't know how I missed her! I guess my eyes were glued to the stage or something. But, Chelsea walks out, in this black bathrobe like outfit. And let me tell you, those beautiful boobs stick out! Even though she wasn't exposing any cleavage, she couldn't hide those things.

So, I panic for a split second. It's like being start struck, you know? I wonder, what should I do? I thought about snapping a picture with my cell phone. But, I didn't know what kind of trouble I'd be asking for, I thought better of it. Even better, I'll go talk to her.

She was at the bar, waiting on her drink, some soda. I approach her from behind and explain that I'm a huuuuge fan, and I came 'all the way' to see her. "Awww that's very sweet, thank you". I lamented to her that I was disappointed I missed her first show. "Aww, I'm sorry." So, I asked, when will your next show be? "I don't know, they haven't told me anything." Well, that's too bad, I said. I'm really eager to see you perform. I will try to wait around for the second show. I saw a little smile on her face.

To put this into perspective: When I pulled up, it was raining, and the parking lot was kind of empty. For a moment, I wondered if I was in the right place. I mean, Chelsea has to pull crowds bigger than this. When I went in, the place was damn near dead. If I just missed her show, I would have at least expected to see patrons filing out. But no. When she walked across the room, to the bar to order her drink. The woman WITH THE WORLD'S LARGEST BREASTS, IN A GENTLEMAN'S CLUB was all but invisible. I personally wonder if I was one of a few people that personally expressed interest in her performances. (Maybe I'm reading too much into this)

Anyway, she looked genuinely happy to see a fan, who tried his best to not act like a total goof ball, express sincere appreciation for what she does. But, even if I missed her show, and was able to make her smile for just a moment, it seemed like the trip was worth it to me. As I get ready to go back to my table, I thank her again for coming out, and extend my hand. What happened next surprised me. She takes my hand and draws me in for an unexpected hug. Not like a regular hug, because I'm not tall guy, and you know, world's biggest boobs. But was this an awkward lean-in kinda hug, with the world's biggest boobs pushing up against you. For a second or two, I was in freaking heaven!

Anyway, I go back to my table. She eventually gets her drink, and walks past me, back to her super secret back room. As she walks past, she makes a point to smile at me.

I wait another hour or so, taking in the shows, and refusing dances from other girls. Meanwhile, the dork in the DJ booth keeps assuring us that later in the night, Chelsea would come to make her final appearance. But my time was up. I had to go. At the end of the night, I spent around 25$ for entry and a bottle of water. I had intended to spend a few hundred dollars that night. But I didn't even get to spend on a personal dance, or 3. I had to leave.

All in all, I'd give the experience a 7/10. I got to meet another big busty woman, so another line has been crossed off my bucket list. It's just too bad I didn't get to see her dance.
[hr]
http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Fe...etcon_2013

I met Casey James and SaRenna Lee last year.
I saw Chelsea Charms in a small strip club in South Carolina in 2000.

The atmosphere of the club was bad, actually, due to no fault of Chelsea... the DJ of the club was being a total asshole and basically yelling at patrons to move up to the front row. He yelled for like 5 minutes; it was a huge buzzkill.

But, nevertheless, at some point, the music starts and the DJ tries to be cool and introduce Chelsea. It's just mind-blowing to see her come out on stage. She wore some outfit that covers up her chest, at first. She dances around and skips and hops around stage. She soon peels off the covered-up top to reveal a bikini-type top. Of course, at this point, my heart is racing. To see the size of them, is a HUGE adrenaline rush. Also, to see her, this girl you've been ogling at online and in magazines for months, to see her in person is like seeing a celebrity. My stomach was in butterflies.

At one point on stage, she did a great little act, where she invited men to crumple up one-dollar bills and throw them in her cleavage, from about 4-5 feet away. If you landed one, she gave you an 8 by 10 glossy. But, at first, she let the guys who had five-dollar bills go first. I won a glossy with a fiver. Lol.

I was one of the few guys who didn't seem ashamed to show that they thought she was hot. It was pathetic how many guys seemed to want to act like they were only there to "see the freak" like a circus freak or something. I was proud to be front row and be among the first to run up and volunteer for the five-dollar cleavage basketball, if you will. Before she was done, she had won over the whole crowd, btw. The crowd was nervous and jittery at first, but her personality is so big that she won them over.

Then, afterwards, I got a Polaroid. I was so nervous. But she was so sweet and nice, as most people who meet her will attest to. She was wearing a robe, and I was almost so amazed at her heavenly cleavage that I almost couldn't speak. It was like a dream. I finally blurted out "hi" or something and "I'd like a Polaroid". I really don't rememeber speaking, lol. She was just great. She let me heft her massive mammaries from behind. Talk about an unbelievable feeling--to feel the unbelievable weight of her huge boobs, and they were hot and softer than one would think.

Basically, words cannot express the rush and thrill it is to see a huge-breasted beauty in person.
My heart is starting to race just reading that, Rick!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(05-13-2014, 10:44 PM)Rickypym Wrote: Basically, words cannot express the rush and thrill it is to see a huge-breasted beauty in person.

Amen to that!

Can't share details, but I have also met the very nice Chelsea. I messed up, and went to the wrong hotel, but she let me reschedule Smile Are her private dances expensive as fuck? Yes, but also worth it.
Well fellas, thanks for letting the less fortunate bunch of us know about your trips to Elysium.
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
(05-14-2014, 04:46 PM)addy2000 Wrote: ...Are her private dances expensive as fuck? Yes, but also worth it.

I second that emotion!
The first time I saw Chelsea was in 2001 at a club in NYC. First off, I should note that I'm not into strip clubs and didn't feel comfortable in them during my early 'legal' years. Anyway, I got out of class and drove to the city, getting there about an hour before the show. I sat at the bar and just kept my head down, ordering a couple of sodas and politely declining any advances from the house dancers. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they announced that she was coming up next so I took a seat up front. She came out and, like Ricky said, felt butterflies. This was the moment that bridged the fantasy with reality. Chelsea looked stunning, and I remember when she leaned over me that I gave her a few dollars and asked her something about her expo video. After her show, I bought the tape and said hi but the rest is a blur.

It wasn't until a couple of years later that I had my first private dance and fortunately, have had many more. She's a total sweetheart and every time she somehow manages to be a little bigger. What's also impressive is getting to lift those boobs up and appreciating just how heavy they are, yet she isn't fazed at all by them. Definitely give it a go if you never have; well worth the experience!

Also, this pic is not mine but it's from the NYC gig.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-15-2014, 11:26 PM)Chelseafan79 Wrote: What's also impressive is getting to lift those boobs up and appreciating just how heavy they are, yet she isn't fazed at all by them. Definitely give it a go if you never have; well worth the experience!

Yes definitely. I knew they were going to be heavy, but wow! I swear I don't know how she manages to walk around,
does chelsea charms do private sexual sessions ???
You might be better served if you were to ask the question this way:

"does chelsea charms do private sessions???"

YES.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink comment your private meeting (scort) with chelsea charms. oscar3040 1 5,867 09-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: andrat2000