Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Boobs World Cup
Ok as the World Cup final just about to kick off, I thought I'd share with you - the Big Boobs World Cup!!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5xevfim.../World_Cup

It's a spreadsheet (don't let that put you off) of a knockout tournament featuring 64 of my all time favourite big boobed girls. All you have to is click on an empty green cell and choose which of those 2 girls is your favourite and they will process to the next round, carry on all the way to the final and crown your favourite.

You can then save it and start again (each new game will be a different match up to the previous round). Give it a go and let me know what you think? Also I welcome any suggestions to girls that you think should be included, trying to think of 64 girls was more difficult than I thought it would be!

Enjoy!
Hey guys, I was just going through some old files on my laptop and I found the original spreadsheet in my archive, just got me wondering if anyone here downloaded it and played it? If so, what is your top 5?
Sorry I have been very inactive since I switched continents
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
(06-08-2015, 05:54 PM)Articdonkey Wrote: Hey guys, I was just going through some old files on my laptop and I found the original spreadsheet in my archive, just got me wondering if anyone here downloaded it and played it? If so, what is your top 5?

I just 'played' it, but I don't know if I 'played' it right.
Like some kind of a tennis or soccer tournament ... well, at least there were some balls involved.

Following my personal preferences, and having loads of fun, it ended like this:

FINALE:
Nicole Peters vs Agnetis Miracle

FOR THIRD PLACE:
Bea Flora vs Karla James

FOR FIFTH PLACE:
Hitomi Tanaka vs Devon Daniels

FOR SEVENTH PLACE:
Letha Weapons vs Traci Topps

Which leads to:
1 Nicole Peters
2 Agnetis Miracle
3 Bea Flora
4 Karla James
5 Devon Daniels
6 Hitomi Tanaka
7 Letha Weapons
8 Traci Topps

Well, I can certainly live with that list, because, yes, I do prefer huge naturals to huge fakies, and of the non-natural girls, I prefer the models with "low hanging enhanced boobs", as Boobpedia describes them. Both Letha and Traci fit very well in that list.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demora Avarice and her gargantuan boobs! JustSomeone 23 15,757 09-29-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Juliana Morgan talks about EPCM-psi Turnaround.....with Huge Boobs! JohnKing 7 15,517 05-22-2023, 07:05 PM
  Martina Big john 971 2,521,633 05-26-2021, 02:41 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  ashleykimberlykhloe big ass ig tiddies JustSomeone 2 3,432 01-26-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Kopykat
  Dana Benn - Real big, who is this? JohnKing 5 6,524 01-12-2021, 09:12 AM