Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will be the next generation?
Ive been into big bust models since the late 1990s, and I can remember quite a lot of the (now classic) models from that era, like Pandora Peaks (if Im honest she was the first model I saw that really kicked it all off for me, has it wereBlush), Sarenna Lee, Minka, Traci Topps, etc
In fact, I [i]STILL[/i] have a lot of newspaper cuttings and pictures from Sport newspapers etc in my collection (most of which, if youll remember I actually posted here on this forum shortly after I joined up).

BUT recently, when I looked at these woman I began to realise that some of these models have started to retreat from the limelight a bit in recent years, I dont think you really see that much of them has much as you used to (some of the pictures you see were probably taken many years ago when you look at them), and so I started doing a bit of research online has to whats happened to many of them over the years, with sites like Wikipedia, Boopedia, etc has a starting point.

Without wanting to sound disrespectful, many of the big bust models that were around during the 90s are (to put it politely) reaching ‘maturity, especially some of the more well-known models like Traci Topps (43), Sarenna Lee (43), L.A Bust (44), Casey James (46), Busty Dusty (53) and Topsy Curvy (53).
Not only that but many of the classic big bust models like Pandora Peaks, Traci Topps, Tawny Peaks, Busty Dusty and Topsy Curvy have even RETIRED from the industry altogether (I think that Tawny Peaks and Pandora Peaks have even had their implants removed now, yet further proof of their retirement).
At the moment I can only think of just a handful of models (including Chelsea Charms, Beshine and Minka) who are still working, but even then theyre not going to be around forever are they? Will they still be working in another 10-15 years time?
So, given that most of the big boob models still working will probably being retiring (probably within the next ten years or so) the question I put forward is this:

When the time comes from these enhanced models to step down, who (from the current models working ) will be the next generation to replace them, and become the generation of enhanced models like we saw during the 1990s/2000s?

At the time of writing this the only name I can think of at the moment is Amy Anderson, because she also has had massive implants (but even then, even though she is HUGE shes not super busty like Minka or Chelsea-shes big, yes, but their not quite the size of basketballs or anythingHuh).

Amy Anderson is a good contender (and possible Morgan Leah), but can anyone else think of any other names worth adding to the list of candidates for the next generation of enhanced women? I know there must be many other models who are enhanced and have the same build has Minka, Sarenna, etc out there.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Amy Anderson has already had a reduction recently.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
Current fashion seems to be the 'bimbo' look (that's not to say the girls [i]are[/i] bimbos!). While larger than what society/media is typically used to the breast part of that seems to be relatively small compared to the kind of women we look at. So while I would say models with implants in the region of say 1000-2000cc are becoming more common, the really big implants seem to have effectively died out.

Kristi Lovett, Candy Charms and Martina Big have potential but of course it depends on how far they want to go. Being at 6000ccs already Keisha Evans has potential but it's been some time now. Beshine is only in her early 30s so she could be around for some time.

Amy Anderson just had a reduction, and frankly from the appearance of her breasts I don't think the augmentation-before-last went quite to plan. If the damage was more than skin deep I'm not convinced she would have been able to sustain anything bigger anyway. It's also worth noting that I've seen her call Beshine a freak which means a) she wouldn't go anywhere near that size and b) b****.

Morgan Leigh is a favorite of mine but she doesn't seem to be particularly active (i.e. hardly at all as far as I'm aware) and she's near enough in her 40's as well.
I forgot all about Candy Charms! Thanks for reminding me about her. Smile

Also, I didn't know that Amy had had a reduction. When was that? If she is smaller now then I guess she may not be as strong as a contender for super-enhanced models then before. Huh

(01-29-2015, 05:28 PM)ManofKent Wrote: Also, I didn't know that Amy had had a reduction. When was that? If she is smaller now then I guess she may not be as strong as a contender for super-enhanced models then before. Huh

Boobpedia says June 2014 and here's a pic from Twitter - https://twitter.com/AmyAnderssen1/status...60/photo/1

There's now stuff on Twitter about recovering from surgery so I'm not sure if she's gone smaller again recently (maybe this month) or if it's something unrelated.
Ariane Saint Amor
Martina Big
Kristi Lovvett
Penny Underbust

All are models wit potential for the new generations. It seems as though most models with large sizes really only become active at around ages 26-30, probably more will come out of the wood-work soon too, with several girls growing up in the 90's with the presence of the originals around.
An artist of wildly varying skill and bust size, but consistent levels of perversion.
Dotintheparadox http://dotintheparadox.deviantart.com/
(01-29-2015, 03:59 PM)Archaon Wrote: b) b****.

Glad to know I am not the only one who thinks so 8O
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
As much as I love Beshine and Chelsea, up and coming models must look at them and think I have no chance in competing when it comes to shear size (not that it is a competition, but when you can claim to be "the biggest" its very easy to get plenty of attention, and main stream media attention in particular)
(01-30-2015, 03:16 PM)Djoser Wrote:

Wink
(02-01-2015, 08:23 PM)Archaon Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 03:16 PM)Djoser Wrote:

Wink

I read that on Twitter, too. In retroperspective I think she said that during a very difficult situation and in a bad mood. I hardly believe she really thinks like that all the time. And for once me beeing shallow, don't forget she has a beautiful face and a respectable derriere one can dream of.

She got her former implants removed, a lot of scar tissue removed and was about 5 months without implants to heal properly up. Now she has smaller implants installed. And she is happy with it - and this in my opinion counts. Womans beeing happy either if they go or want to go bigger, stay the same or go smaller.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alyss...-project:D
(02-04-2015, 06:49 AM)john Wrote: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alyss...-project:D

She has a page on MyKink where you can buy individual videos TJOT:

http://mykink.xxx/AlyssaValentino
(02-04-2015, 11:02 AM)bosomblaster Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 06:49 AM)john Wrote: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alyss...-project:D

She has a page on MyKink where you can buy individual videos TJOT:

http://mykink.xxx/AlyssaValentino

Actually, I talked with her and she doesn't get a lot of the funds from those videos, they're owned by other people.

If you guy vids from her get them here:

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/97964/A...Valentino/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday bearchive.co You're 11 years old! JustSomeone 2 1,950 06-16-2023, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Happy Birthday bearchive.co You're 10 years old! JustSomeone 0 1,456 06-30-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Biggest breasts you've ever held! Bonecracker 57 156,603 07-24-2021, 01:25 AM
Last Post: KleevageKing
  Who are your top 5 you want to meet. Ironbeard 63 158,890 05-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Wanderer
  Do you have any fetistes or kinks poll. Ironbeard 12 24,630 06-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker