Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National 'Back to the Future' Day (Wed 21st).
Does anyone remember that bit in[i] Back to the Future: Part II[/i], where they travel 30 years into the future?

Well, I'd thought I'd just point out that that date is in fact [i]TOMORROW[/i] (21st)! Big Grin

Some people have already started referring to it as 'Back to the Future Day' Smile

Okay, we haven't got flying cars, Hoverboards or 'Suspended Animation kennels', but what surprises me is that when you look closely at that film, they have actually managed to get some things RIGHT though-Flatscreen TV's displaying hundreds of channels, Skype (remember the conversation Marty had with his boss, when he got fired?), and fingerprint technology.

Makes you think really, doesn't it? Smile
I am seeing the trilogy back to back to back on wed they are showing them in a theater out of town. I am a HUGE BTTF geek, it was the first movie I saw in theaters when I was 10 back in 85, and I have seen all 3 on the big screen. I am such a fan I have a small memorabilia of it Wink.

AD
Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Don't need money! Don't need fame! Don't need a credit card, to ride this train!
Preach on brother Big Grin

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I’m back. I hope to be more active. Ironbeard 3 3,036 10-25-2021, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Baby got BACK Bonecracker 2 6,036 01-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Battle Chasers is coming back. Ironbeard 2 6,562 03-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Djoser