Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF is with Minka's areolas?
Some old pictures show her areolas very very large in diameter? But now they seem more "normal-ish"
(10-28-2015, 08:22 PM)chilidaugz Wrote: Some old pictures show her areolas very very large in diameter? But now they seem more "normal-ish"

I think in the past it was common knowledge that the aureolas where painted if not tattoed. Can't remember exactly when, but this was either end 90's or begin this millenium, when she did this.
It was makeup.

Phase she went through. Not sure why.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(10-29-2015, 04:21 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: It was makeup.

That is true.

I remember reading an interview with her in a magazine (probably [i]Score[/i]) about 10 years ago, and this topic did come up during the conversation.

It is make-up applied using some circular template placed over the nipple. Why? Well because (and in her own words)[i] "Some men seemed to like it".[/i]
Ok thanks, I was not aware of this. I was always supicious that they were shopped or something.
(10-30-2015, 07:36 AM)ManofKent Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 04:21 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: It was makeup.

That is true.

I remember reading an interview with her in a magazine (probably [i]Score[/i]) about 10 years ago, and this topic did come up during the conversation.

It is make-up applied using some circular template placed over the nipple. Why? Well because (and in her own words)[i] "Some men seemed to like it".[/i]

I was definitley not one of them, thought it was a horrible look
I actually liked the look with her huge areola's and was a little bit dissapointed to find out that it was just make up but then
she made up for that and got yet another breast enlargement Smile