Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crisis in Syria
Unless you pay absolutely no attention to the news, you are aware of the situation in Syria at the moment. This crisis has been developing for years now and the takeover of Syria has been an agenda of the West for a long time.

General Wesley Clark describing the plan to takeout 7 countries in 5 years right after 9/11

The American public are told that US intervention in certain countries are for "humanitarian reasons." But it should raise the question as to why western media never shows any human rights violations from Saudia Arabia, Israel and other US allies.

What these countries want is to build an oil pipeline through Syria into Turkey. Unfortunately for them, the current president of Syria, Bashar al Assad, is not on board. So the West has created its propaganda to get support in the ousting of Assad. A failed attempt at framing him in the 2013 Gouda chemical weapons attack backfired. Why would Assad use chemical weapons right after Obama said that was the redline for intervention? Why would he provoke his own deathwish? Why would he use chemical weapons in a war he is winning and on the same day UN inspectors land? It was a false flag.

Fast forward years later, and now we have ISIS. Conveniently giving the US reason to bomb Syria.
[Image: ISIS-Syrian-Rebels-Obama-CIA-640x390.jpg]
[Image: obama-letmebeclear-we_are_going_to_war_a...=350&h=350]

This is what Benghazi was really about, funneling guns to Syrian rebels.

Now, after a long winded attack on "ISIS" by the West, Russia decides to step in and also bomb ISIS. However, western media continues to paint Russia as a bully because in actuality, Russia is really bombing ISIS locations. Whereas the US is solely focused on the Assad government.

[Image: hakbari20120803144531013.jpg]

Do not fall for these lies anymore. DO NOT trust this same media who tried to sell you:

Baby incubators
WMDs
Fake war coverage

They want to put troops on the ground now. We cant send our brothers and sisters out there to risk their lives for corporate greed any longer.

And to those who might be buying the rhetoric of Bashar Al Asssad as this evil dictator, well he might not be a saint, but who the hell are we (the US) to say whos evil and whos not? How many innocents have died at our intervention? And Assad is actually supported by the majority of the Syrian people despite what western media outlets tell you.

Same with former Libyan president, Gaddafi. He was about to start trading, buying and selling oil away from the US dollar, away from the petrodollar. So the US decided to pull the trigger.

WAKE UP! THIS GOVERNMENT IS CAPABLE OF SUCH ATROCITIES!

...........(something along these lines is why I was banned from the other BEA. So lets see if this site is true and lets me speak this.)
[align=center]Fight for [b]free speech[/b].
Without [b]warning[/b] or [b]temporary suspension[/b],
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.[/align]
I'll be honest, on this website, it's not a platform for censorship. So, I don't personally see a reason you'd get banned for your political messages, as long as they stay within the framework of our rules. But, we come here to appreciate beautiful women. Don't be surprised if your message doesn't take off.
This should have no place here, IMO. I happen to find it very offensive.
(11-02-2015, 11:25 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: This should have no place here, IMO. I happen to find it very offensive.

Very offensive? You might be too sensitive.

I would love a dialogue on what you disagree with, or on what you think I was out of bounds on even though it might be true.

Make an argument against it.
There's noting wrong with expressing your point of view, which is firmly rooted in facts... and there's nothing offensive about it either, even though it mentions that castrated putz Obama.

But, WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR???? Big Grin
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(11-03-2015, 06:35 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: There's noting wrong with expressing your point of view, which is firmly rooted in facts... and there's nothing offensive about it either, even though it mentions that castrated putz Obama.

But, WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR???? Big Grin

It is September Carrino in my avatar. And thanks for clearing that up.

But, WHO IS JOHN MCcAIN TAKING PICTURES WITH HERE?

[Image: traitor-mccain.jpg]

Here is John McCain being confronted about that picture and that particular visit to Syria. And he also guarantees here that "Russia will not act" in Syria.
Them.
[Image: isis-funded-by-us1.png]

You.
[Image: want-war.jpg]
I'm missing the point of your message. But here are the facts:
* It's very well established that the United States gave aid to Saddam Hussein. Guess what, we killed him.
* It's very well established that the United States gave aid to Osama bin Laden. We killed him too.
* Yeah, we gave money to Syria. Now we are deploying against them.
* Yeah, there is a culture of war mongering in certain circles.
* The US has economic interests in giving money and aid at the time it was given, and those interests can change. Sometimes very quickly.

I guess these things are/have always been obvious to me, and those who are smart enough to pay attention. Yet, your posts come off as some exposure to a deep dark secret.

Seriously... What do you hope to accomplish posting this stuff? Show your hand, now.
(11-05-2015, 10:13 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: I'm missing the point of your message. But here are the facts:
* It's very well established that the United States gave aid to Saddam Hussein. Guess what, we killed him.
* It's very well established that the United States gave aid to Osama bin Laden. We killed him too.
* Yeah, we gave money to Syria. Now we are deploying against them.
* Yeah, there is a culture of war mongering in certain circles.
* The US has economic interests in giving money and aid at the time it was given, and those interests can change. Sometimes very quickly.

I guess these things are/have always been obvious to me, and those who are smart enough to pay attention. Yet, your posts come off as some exposure to a deep dark secret.

Seriously... What do you hope to accomplish posting this stuff? Show your hand, now.

Here's another interesting fact:
The majority of members in the Navy Seal team 6 who "killed" Bin Laden mysteriously died in a helicopter accident and the families demanded but never got answers.

Would the middle east be better off with Saddam and Gadaffi still alive? Who knows, but it is debatable and not as outlandish as some might think.

I'm just trying to expose US government corruption and war crimes is all. Yes, the rabbit hole goes pretty deep.
Who were the idiots in charge who removed Saddam but didn't realize the best possible solution was right in front of their eyes?

Tariq Azziz.

Dude was a Kurdish Christian. Brilliant man too.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(11-15-2015, 02:39 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: Here's another interesting fact:
The majority of members in the Navy Seal team 6 who "killed" Bin Laden mysteriously died in a helicopter accident and the families demanded but never got answers.

Would the middle east be better off with Saddam and Gadaffi still alive? Who knows, but it is debatable and not as outlandish as some might think.

I'm just trying to expose US government corruption and war crimes is all. Yes, the rabbit hole goes pretty deep.

* I recall a helicopter crash, outside the complex. But, I thought it was a low altitude flight, to avoid radar. I might be mistaken on this. If so, I just don't see anyone dying in that crash. Can you share a link, for citation? Something reputable?

* Otherwise, yeah, sometimes the USA gov doesn't give explicit details as to why soldiers die in the field. That information may be classified. Or it may be embarrassing. But, this isn't unique to this situation. It's fairly well documented as well.

* I personally believe it to be a mistake to remove those guys from power. But that is just my opinion.

* I'm in agreement with you, on some context. This information, while public, should be better known. But, I'm not sure what the negative exposure is going to do. I mean to say, that this will probably never change the government's behavior.
So a few recent developments due to the crisis in Syria. Of course I am talking about the recent mass shooting in California where the alleged shooters were allegedly inspired by ISIS.

What I want to point out here is the beginning dominoes that has led to this moment in the United States. I am not going to go as far back as 9/11 or the Iraq war. I am also going to skip the Arab Springs. But, bare with me here:

1. U.S. plan to take out democratically elected Syrian president Bashar al Assad to place "pro-western" puppet government.

2. Benghazi - transferring weapons to Syrian rebels through Libya.

3. False flag attempt by the U.S. to frame Assad.

4. Keep arming the opposition/al nusra front/ISIS and call them "moderate rebels."

5. Demonize Russia and get angry when they start bombing ISIS.

6. Refugee crisis ensues because of chaos and war in middle east, particularly in Syria.

7. Europe takes in refugees, United States ready and taking in refugees. Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE take in ZERO.

8. Paris attacks, San Bernardino attacks. (pssst, Russia reveals ISIS link to Turkey but dont pay attention to that.)

9. Lets talk about gun control!
There is so much wrong with these statements.
(12-05-2015, 06:44 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: There is so much wrong with these statements.

I guess you can argue 3, 4 and 7 based on what western mainstream media will tell you. But the rest of them..?

Where is all that "wrong"?
1 - The US will need a more active engagement to topple the current regime, and ISIS. This is just outright false. Where do you even get this idea? You want a recent example of toppling a government? Review our invasion of Iraq. We are doing nothing of the sort here.
4 - The Free Syrian Army AKA the moderate rebels are not ISIS. Please stop saying they are. This is also wrong and extremely dishonest.
5 - It's no secret that the US doesn't like Russia in many ways. But I do believe that we are supplying the Free Syrian Army with ammunition for Russian made guns. We are actually cooperating with Russia on many levels.
7 - The US has been taking in Syrian refugees way before the Paris or San Bardenido terrorist attacks. State governments claim that they won't take them in...but I'm not sure they have the power to do that.
8 - San Bardenido attacks is ISIS sponsored local terrorism. It's fuck-all to do with the conflict in Syria. It has everything to do with ISIS. It is to our advantage to assist the rebels.
9 - Gun control never works, it's a pipe dream. I support firearms for hunting and sport, but the other 99% of firearms were designed to kill human beings. This is a simple question that needs a complex answer.
(12-05-2015, 11:32 PM)Royal Flash Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 06:44 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: There is so much wrong with these statements.

I guess you can argue 3, 4 and 7 based on what western mainstream media will tell you. But the rest of them..?

I have on issue with 3, 4 and 7. I thknk you scored 100% on those three.

The American people have been duped by every admin since Clinton. Time to remedy this!!
Check out my new story! 
(12-06-2015, 10:21 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: 1 - The US will need a more active engagement to topple the current regime, and ISIS. This is just outright false. Where do you even get this idea? You want a recent example of toppling a government? Review our invasion of Iraq. We are doing nothing of the sort here.
4 - The Free Syrian Army AKA the moderate rebels are not ISIS. Please stop saying they are. This is also wrong and extremely dishonest.
5 - It's no secret that the US doesn't like Russia in many ways. But I do believe that we are supplying the Free Syrian Army with ammunition for Russian made guns. We are actually cooperating with Russia on many levels.
7 - The US has been taking in Syrian refugees way before the Paris or San Bardenido terrorist attacks. State governments claim that they won't take them in...but I'm not sure they have the power to do that.
8 - San Bardenido attacks is ISIS sponsored local terrorism. It's fuck-all to do with the conflict in Syria. It has everything to do with ISIS. It is to our advantage to assist the rebels.
9 - Gun control never works, it's a pipe dream. I support firearms for hunting and sport, but the other 99% of firearms were designed to kill human beings. This is a simple question that needs a complex answer.

1. We are doing nothing of the sort [i]yet[/i]. And Obama and his minions have said plenty of times that "Assad must go." What about Libya? Aiding, funding and/or leading a military coup does count as toppling a government. Did you miss the video in the first post where US General Wesley Clark stated these initial plans.
And speaking of toppling governments, military coups, most to the American people have been lied to about Ukraine. Check out the US' involvement in the overthrowing of that government here, here, and here.

4. Well what you say is politically correct on this one. But does it make it correct? It is no more correct than saying the opposite. Shall we look at some cases to where critical thinking leads us to our conclusions?
Aid and comfort to the enemy?
Harsh Truth?
Clinton Senator confronted on arming ISIS
Well informed Hezbollah soldier confronts ISIS

5. United States has also conditioned the masses to not give a f*** about Russia and Russian lives. Paris attacks by isis, the western world mourns, sends prayers to France. People change facebook picture to have France flag. Russian commercial airliner goes down by isis planted bomb, over 200 dead. NO ONE GIVES A SH*T. No one changes facebook picture to have Russian flag.

7. Yes, the US has taken refugees before the attacks. And I also think state govs do not have ultimate power in deciding.

8. San Bernardino attacks has fuck all to do with conflict in Syria? If there was NO overthrow of Gaddafi, no weapons, no vacuum. If there was no vacuum and no weapons, no big conflict in Syria. If no conflict in Syria, no ISIS. If no ISIS, no San Bernardino attacks? I see the chain link. Dominoes.

9. Gun control does not work. I agree. But that doesnt stop the tippy top wanting to take away guns. ATTEMPT to take them away. Next step was Obamas speech last Sunday saying... No fly list = no guns. Thats already another slippery slope. Who determines whos on the no fly list?
(12-07-2015, 12:28 AM)Bonecracker Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 11:32 PM)Royal Flash Wrote:

I have on issue with 3, 4 and 7. I thknk you scored 100% on those three.

The American people have been duped by every admin since Clinton. Time to remedy this!!

You got that right. Sadly though, I dont think we have that chance in next years election. There is no real difference between Jeb, Hilary, Rubio, Cruz... It is all a shit show. Bernie at first, i thought was the outsider. But then i did some research on him and also noticed that he endorsed Hilary on stage.

Trump.... Well, i cant figure him out. He might be there to give people "hope" that something different can take office. I know he is getting the "2012 Ron Paul" treatment by the mainstream media, so theres that. And speaking of Ron Paul, his son Rand Paul sure as hell sold out. Damn traitor Dodgy
Ron Paul would have made the greatest president since Clinton.
Check out my new story! 
I really liked Ron Paul. Some of his ideas actually attracted me to his platform. But it was disappointing to have others dismiss him.
Here is a 15min piece showing how Ron Paul was cheated out of presidency.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

[Image: Ron-Paul-Syria.jpg]
x2