Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB lockout
Some of you here may be connected to me through Face Book. Earlier this week when I went to check my page there I had to log in, it's been a while since I did an actual log in there so I figured no big deal.

FB didn't like the fact that I am not using my real name. I don't want to use my real name, I wanted to keep my call sign there, but they want a copy of my ID to prove who I am.

Frankly FB can suck my ass. They can delete my page there for all I care.

If I can't figure out a way this weekend to unlock my page and kill it myself it will remain untouched from here out.

Kinda hate it cause I got some real nice pics of my fetish friends there.

This is one way that ID theft can happen. I wonder how often FB gets hit by hackers looking for their member database as it seems almost everyone born after 1980 is dumb enough to put their whole life online.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
Well I'm done with FB for a while. Got a message from them that they are deleting my account there. Don't care too much at the moment.

One message I got from them said I wasn't real.

Then again my last message to them probably didn't help me.

message follows

Subject: Re: Help Us Confirm Your Name

You have got to be god damned kidding me. I to a pic of my Drivers License issued by North Carolina, I attach it to the link and form you provide TWICE!! and you tell me I need to send a pic of a government issued ID, which I ALREADY DAMNED WELL HAVE!! Are you asleep at the switch?

I tell you You guys are incredibly infuriating and , well stupid. What may be the problem is that the page StoneCutter.33, being deleted, BY YOUR END, keeps you from connecting any dots. YOUR company demanded I use my real name. I tried to change my name to my real name using the link YOUR END provided. As this is a useless endevore as I have proved who I am TWICE you can take my now deleted page and shove it up you intolerable ass.

After a few weeks I MAY start a new page, I may not, for now FUCK YOU ALL.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
I prefer this forum to that social disease.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
About 7 years ago, they did something similar to me. Except it was my real profile. For some unknown reason, I tried to log in one day, and it said the account was locked, or some such. I emailed tech support about it, asking whats up. A few days later, they sent this gem:

Your behavior indicates that you may be misusing the site. Please explain in detail your recent activity. Once we have this information, we will re-evaluate your account status.

Um, no thanks. I'm not going to be held at the mercy of some bofh. I just created another account, ain't had problem since.