Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photo editing
not sure if this has been posted before... but im curious how ppl create such amazing morphs.I would like to learn how some of u guys do it. Perhaps theres a link or video that can be shared? just curious..
"I dont mind being called "looking fake"...thats what I want....so i'm glad its recognized. I dont act fake, but I certainly go out of my way to look it!!!
I always explicity tell a Dr before suregry, that I want to look super fake, round, set high...basically basketballs on my chest...I in no way, shape or form want to look natural"
A personal email convo with Cathy Metal
I've also been curious about this sort of thing, and I even started a thread in the morphs section as a sort-of tutorial bank. Nothing else has been posted there so far, but I did find this pretty helpful tutorial recently.

http://melonmorph.deviantart.com/art/Mor...-360555773
thanks bro!
"I dont mind being called "looking fake"...thats what I want....so i'm glad its recognized. I dont act fake, but I certainly go out of my way to look it!!!
I always explicity tell a Dr before suregry, that I want to look super fake, round, set high...basically basketballs on my chest...I in no way, shape or form want to look natural"
A personal email convo with Cathy Metal