Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Essex Bunny
Not sure how to post more than one pic at a time ?‍♀️

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

An old pic someone sent of my boob alongside Beshine..

Ive moved on from a lot of this and excited about the next phase of my life ❤️ I never wanted to be a model or anything like that.. Just have an intense love of fake boobs and plastic.. I still do  Big Grin

Edit* cant find Demis thread that I wanted to post in.. Ill be back when work has calmed down a bit..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can we possibly see some higher resolution pictures of your tits please, from more of a distance for a little perspective?

By your own admission, you're posting old pics that someone sent to you. Can you take some selfies, mirror selfies, distance shots etc?
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(09-17-2020, 08:31 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Can we possibly see some higher resolution pictures of your tits please, from more of a distance for a little perspective?  

By your own admission, you're posting old pics that someone sent to you.  Can you take some selfies, mirror selfies, distance shots etc?

Afaik, she will reduce her size to 9K because of surgery issues. I guess her booty keeps 2.4K.  Angel
Hi Bunny, late reply I know, but I never said you were morphed. The quote was "Anna Pearn? Obvious morph is obvious..." Secondly, my stance is not that you took them from some online source. I am aware that the color versions have been put behind a patreon or something similar. I didn't "jump to conclusions" I just have some reservations. I believe it's good practice that when someone else is trying to convince you of something, take pause, hear them, hang out a bit and when you're ready to leave, go. If something is up, you leaving won't be enough for them because you didn't join them or believe in whatever they were talking about. You have proof ready to go and I expect nothing less. Funny thing about proof, you'll have surface proof, or face value and you'll also have proof that requires a bit of work to get to. One example would be like: The PlayStation 5 has been a hot item since its release in November, so hot in fact it can make buyers do desperate things to get it. One person went on EBay and with over $1000 purchased one of these PlayStation 5s, got it home, opened the box and there was a slab of concrete inside......no PS5. This worked because the seller was counting on the math being like this: "I want a PS5. I've seen how the PS5 looks. The image on the box matches how I'm remembering the PS5, therefore this is a PS5. The PS5 is heavy. This box is heavy, therefore a PS5 is inside this box." Additionally, if you name drop people, how can I say who you are friends with? I may say, "Ryan Gosling is my cousin." Even if you lived right next door to him, your name for me and his name for me may be different. So he'll go, "Nah, never heard of him." It's not who you know, it's the try hard behind it. By your own admission, if I'm understanding you correctly, a number of people have doubts about you being who you say you are. You shouldn't be still in the prove me wrong stage, rather, "believe what you want to believe, as it makes no difference to me" stage. I will apologize though for my post being a bit wordy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Bunny, Jessy zappfra 3 1,863 07-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Bunny Blaze Cosplay JustSomeone 3 8,963 11-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker