Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Chelsea Charms
(12-19-2014, 03:34 PM)Djoser Wrote: Why so much hostility? Am I attacking you or her?

Trolls like you, are the the reason why forums die.

Attacking? What are you talking about? No hostilitySmile Let's not be so sensitive.

I was hoping for something fresh to read and then I click on your muse and it's simply a question of what was already an answered question several times over. So I let you know.

Please don't take yourself so seriously.
[b][color=red]Editted[/b][/color]The videos were shot in the unfinished basement of a house.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(12-20-2014, 01:25 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: The videos were shot in the unfinished basement of A house.

Is she updating like twice a week now or something. This is insane.
I believe they're very very recent. Smile
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(12-20-2014, 10:45 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: I believe they're very very recent. Smile

Depends on your definition of "very recent," her closet items 174/175 are the same outfit/location as the video. To put in perspective she's on closet item 239.

I believe was shot some time in 2013
And as promised, here is a preview picture of the THIRD Chelsea Video update in a week!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my new story! 
(12-22-2014, 06:28 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: And as promised, here is a preview picture of the THIRD Chelsea Video update in a week!!

Looks similar to a photo set from 2012 (I think). Its a good set. Wink
(12-23-2014, 06:40 AM)lolchair Wrote: Something interesting a fan posted at another forum:

"posted this back in February after a private dance with the wonderful Chelsea Charms
---
I can tell you this from a recent private dance in the 'windy city': Chelsea is huge. To the point I was at times in disbelief.

With permission I again took some measurements. Using a 60" tape I figure she was 66" around.... her breast measured a whopping/stunning 36" around (that would be A breast)."

When somebody asked her size another fan posted:

"Because of her drains it goes up and down but I believe somewhere between 14-15,000."

Its quite interesting since it shows that the site measurement 200ZZZ-23-34 is just a number without any real relation to her actual size.
Even if she increases her size by another 4k per side this wont increase her circumference by 33cm (to 200cm)

That size of 14-15K was an estimate of her CURRENT size. But all the holiday photos over the years suggest she might be lower than that CURRENTLY. And measurements? I've seen other measurements ranging from 59" to 85" so I guess it just depends on WHEN she gets measured. So she has been BIGGER than 200ZZZ. So that number is actually too low, but with so many increases over the years, it's probably difficult to keep it updated on the site.

What I'd really like to know is WHAT the number is after a full complete drain to get the full scope of her smallest to biggest.
Luckily in her case she constantly releases new photos clothed and unclothed throughout the years so we've been able to witness her growth. She's actually been posting photos of herself I think since 2000 or 2001.

And of course, I've always been surprised, but pleased silly that she allows so many people over the years both in public and private venues to actually measure her in the flesh. I don't know of any others that do that certainly to the likely hundreds of times she has done it. That's a HUGE positive in her case. I love the transparency.
(12-23-2014, 07:11 PM)lolchair Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 03:35 PM)motorboatman Wrote: And of course, I've always been surprised, but pleased silly that she allows so many people over the years both in public and private venues to actually measure her in the flesh. I don't know of any others that do that certainly to the likely hundreds of times she has done it. That's a HUGE positive in her case. I love the transparency.

Thanks for mentioning this. Even with all those people measuring her it still hasnt been verified she is as big as she claims she is.

This kinda supports what i said earlier: the 200 in her measurement is not related to her largest achieved size

In fact, I feel MUCH more confident in her measurements than any other model maybe in history just because of the sheer number of times she's actually subjected herself to being measured/verified by people from all walks of life that have actually done it in the flesh. The evidences is clearly overwhelming.

But I agree with you, 200 is likely not related to her largest achieved size. She's actually achieved EVEN LARGER SIZES than that. Simply remarkable.

I'm not really sure there is a limit for her. That's the scary thing.
(12-23-2014, 11:29 PM)motorboatman Wrote: I'm not really sure there is a limit for her. That's the scary thing.

It might just be me but I'm no longer shocked by Chelsea's full size. That's not a criticism by any means it's just kind of...normal for her, I guess?

What does actually shock me is when she does a set where she's had a drain. The last set I saw is still on the archives on her members site. There's no topless pics unfortunately but from the clothed pictures it blows my mind that she carries so much fluid that removing it can take her down to somewhere around Casey James' size. But then within a few months (if that?) she's not only back up at her full size but slowly growing too.

I would love to see what would happen if she let them grow for a long period of time without drains but I suspect that at the very least it would be uncomfortable for her.

PS - Looks like she released a second bonus video a couple of days ago.
Hey Fellas - Merry Xmas.

That awesome pic of Chelsea in her #12 shirt has me thinking about re-upping my sub after a year hiatus. Any idea how up to date her 'Archives' section is? There's usually been a pretty significant gap between her dashboard of recent content vs. what's archived.

Anxious to catch up on this past year. Thanks for the intel!
hey bang, welcome to the booby cult, glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay

Agent "forum admin and welcome wagon guy" Dee
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

(12-25-2014, 03:39 PM)bangarangg Wrote: That awesome pic of Chelsea in her #12 shirt has me thinking about re-upping my sub after a year hiatus. Any idea how up to date her 'Archives' section is? There's usually been a pretty significant gap between her dashboard of recent content vs. what's archived.
Going from the filenames roughly July 2013 - March 2014 for photos and September 2014 - October 2014 for videos.
Thanks AD!

Appreciate the quick check too, Archaon. Does she not archive newsletters anymore? Speaking of which, a new one came out.

Preview pic:    
(12-26-2014, 10:48 AM)bangarangg Wrote: Appreciate the quick check too, Archaon. Does she not archive newsletters anymore? Speaking of which, a new one came out.

No worries, and yes forgot about those. Currently Volume 14 issues 4 and 5 are archived so from a squinty look at the previews in the members area that's July - Oct 2013 (mostly interested in the pictures so I have the sets downloaded not the newsletters themselves).
(12-24-2014, 07:51 AM)Archaon Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 11:29 PM)motorboatman Wrote: I'm not really sure there is a limit for her. That's the scary thing.

It might just be me but I'm no longer shocked by Chelsea's full size. That's not a criticism by any means it's just kind of...normal for her, I guess?

What does actually shock me is when she does a set where she's had a drain. The last set I saw is still on the archives on her members site. There's no topless pics unfortunately but from the clothed pictures it blows my mind that she carries so much fluid that removing it can take her down to somewhere around Casey James' size. But then within a few months (if that?) she's not only back up at her full size but slowly growing too.

I would love to see what would happen if she let them grow for a long period of time without drains but I suspect that at the very least it would be uncomfortable for her.
I can really see your point on this. Has with all big bust models, after many years in the business it does get to the stage where, to a certain extent, you don't even question it anymore-you just accept that this is just the way they look now.
To me, over the years, it has got to the stage where, even though they are just synthetic implants, it has strangely become just 'natural' to see them with them, and I honesty can't imagine them without them.
(I've seen some really early pictures of Minka when she first started out about 20 years ago, and before she became really ENORMOUS, and I can't really imagine that one day, when these models retire one by one, they will go back to looking like this).

On another matter, I've heard talk that there was something of a competition going on between her and Beshine about who's got the biggest chest in the world, and without sounding bias I kinda leaning towards Chelsea's side on this debate.
It's not that I've got nothing against Beshine (or her claim), it's just that when I compare the two side-by-side (when Chelsea has grown to her fullest size at the time), I do feel that she[i] LOOKS [/i]slightly bigger then Beshine, and they look more 'rounder' in shape then Beshine's.

That is why I really, REALLY think that those two should really get together one day, when Chelsea has really GROWN again before her next drain, just so that we can actually draw real evidence between the two of them, preferably being measured with a tape measure would help.

I would like to see them together one day, and I hope it does happen.Smile

The only thing that would worry me, however, is that if this does happen then one of them will end up second place, and seeing how they are BOTH trying to claim that title for years I'd be worried that one of them would end up very disappointed about losing out after spending so much time and effort trying to get there. Undecided
I don't think either one has any great interest in a "boob-off" but it would be nice to see them together for the stimulation aspect of it!!
Check out my new story! 
(12-29-2014, 12:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: I don't think either one has any great interest in a "boob-off" but it would be nice to see them together for the stimulation aspect of it!!

I tend to agree that neither desires a boob-off, because NOBODY is content with being 2nd best. However, I profoundly believe that Beshine has perpetuated this competition with Chelsea. We all should thank her for this effort, because all of us benefit from her determination. THANK GOD for these two LOVELY LADIES.
AMEN to that!! Now, if we only had a 3rd or 4th compeTITor. hehe
Check out my new story! 
(12-30-2014, 03:17 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: AMEN to that!! Now, if we only had a 3rd or 4th compeTITor. hehe

WHY CERTAINLY !!!!
It is a cold war. If you ask them if they are competing agains't each other, they will deny it. Yet only one can be the biggest and so the other claiming to be the biggest can't be truth, unless both are exactly the same size.
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
A lovely New Year's picture from Chelsea who promises to keep growing this year!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my new story! 
(01-02-2015, 09:50 AM)Djoser Wrote: It is a cold war. If you ask them if they are competing agains't each other, they will deny it. Yet only one can be the biggest and so the other claiming to be the biggest can't be truth, unless both are exactly the same size.
Let's all pray that Beshine continues to push Chelsea to extreme boundaries. I believe that if she keeps the pressure on, that Chelsea will have much fewer drains. Wouldn't that be stimulating & pleasing to us ? Sometimes war can be good & beneficial to all, as it is in this case. Competition is a healthy thing.
(01-02-2015, 12:06 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: A lovely New Year's picture from Chelsea who promises to keep growing this year!

Boom, Boom! Nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Chelsea or Beshine? Articdonkey 53 190,784 07-15-2022, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea C Bonecracker 2 4,979 05-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 388,944 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker