Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Chelsea Charms
is chelsea on facebook now?
As far as I know only twitter most of them are fake.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

AD is correct.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
The Facebook page she is promoting on Twitter might not be fake. Wink
I am on her Twitter a lot and I never even saw her mention a FB page unless I am not seeing it.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

(01-28-2015, 12:41 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: I am on her Twitter a lot and I never even saw her mention a FB page unless I am not seeing it.

AD
Cool

https://twitter.com/chelseacharmsx/statu...0369894400

At least at the moment I'm not able to access the fb page though. Undecided
Having just done a private session with Chelsea, I can safely say that it was amazing and I definitely want to do it again.
(01-29-2015, 05:04 AM)TheRock1525 Wrote: Having just done a private session with Chelsea, I can safely say that it was amazing and I definitely want to do it again.
I assume we talking about a conversation on Facebook here....Rolleyes
(01-29-2015, 05:04 AM)TheRock1525 Wrote: Having just done a private session with Chelsea, I can safely say that it was amazing and I definitely want to do it again.

Step aside Lou Gehrig, there's a new "luckiest man on the face of the earth." I'm green with envy, lol.

Vegas or somewhere else? Wish that you could post photos or video of this. Smile
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
I'm not sure about her facebook, but I am sure she had a new video update, almost 7 minutes long, last week: http://www.chelseacharms.com/members/videos.html
And it was a great video recap of outtakes or alternate footage from a bunch of other previously released videos.
[hr]
Also, CC added more photos to her last archive collection.

What I like about the attached sample is it shows what a nice average ordinary woman Chelsea is, just chatting it up with two other women. It's nice to see the human being behind the sex symbol once in a while.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my new story! 
(01-31-2015, 11:45 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: It's nice to see the human being behind the sex symbol once in a while.
Yup, those ginormous boobs are definitely out in front!
and to the sides Wink

AD
Cool
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

LIKE!!
Check out my new story! 
(01-31-2015, 11:45 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: And it was a great video recap of outtakes or alternate footage from a bunch of other previously released videos.
[hr]
Also, CC added more photos to her last archive collection.

What I like about the attached sample is it shows what a nice average ordinary woman Chelsea is, just chatting it up with two other women. It's nice to see the human being behind the sex symbol once in a while.
I've spoken to her on 6 different occasions over the last 15 yrs. & Chelsea is TRULY a special person & extremely cordial.
just saw chelsea in hickory n.c., she is wonderful and unbelievable at the same time, she looked great and is great. if she is near you go and see her.it is well worth the trip.
I saw her too in hickory! Of course, I knew her body was mind-blowing, but even MORE amazing about her was she was SO NICE and friendly! She discussed several topics with me!

She was unbelievably down-to-earth and approachable and not snobby at all! It was amazing!

She expressed frustration about all her twitter imitators on twitter (she is the @ chelseacharmsx with one x). I told her that she needs to try to get "Verified" by twitter, but she said she wasn't all that great with computer technology.

I got two Polaroids with her, and paid her her over thrice what she was asking for them. When she saw I had paid much more than she was asking, she looked at me wide-eyed, hugged me, and seemed genuinely grateful and said, "Aww, you're so generous, thank you." I would never have believed she was such a down-to-earth, awesome, sincere woman if I hadn't seen it for myself with my own two eyes! When she hugged me I said, "well, I've been a big fan for years, you are just so cool."

I recommend anyone and everyone to go see her when they can! She has been touring for about 15 years by my count, and she won't be touring forever probably! See her while you can! I can't say enough about how gorgeous and radiating she is, but even more amazingly she is so cute, approachable, and kind.

What a wonderful woman she is, and she is a fabulous spokesperson for us fans (herself included!) of the ridiculously-endowed female form.
awesome yes, she is easily one of the sweetest and nicest of the big boob models out there today. I correspond with her on twitter and I genuinely adore the hell out of her and will be a fan of hers till the end.

AD
Cool
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

(02-01-2015, 05:11 PM)Rickypym Wrote: I saw her too in hickory! Of course, I knew her body was mind-blowing, but even MORE amazing about her was she was SO NICE and friendly! She discussed several topics with me!

She was unbelievably down-to-earth and approachable and not snobby at all! It was amazing!

She expressed frustration about all her twitter imitators on twitter (she is the @ chelseacharmsx with one x). I told her that she needs to try to get "Verified" by twitter, but she said she wasn't all that great with computer technology.

I got two Polaroids with her, and paid her her over thrice what she was asking for them. When she saw I had paid much more than she was asking, she looked at me wide-eyed, hugged me, and seemed genuinely grateful and said, "Aww, you're so generous, thank you." I would never have believed she was such a down-to-earth, awesome, sincere woman if I hadn't seen it for myself with my own two eyes! When she hugged me I said, "well, I've been a big fan for years, you are just so cool."

I recommend anyone and everyone to go see her when they can! She has been touring for about 15 years by my count, and she won't be touring forever probably! See her while you can! I can't say enough about how gorgeous and radiating she is, but even more amazingly she is so cute, approachable, and kind.

What a wonderful woman she is, and she is a fabulous spokesperson for us fans (herself included!) of the ridiculously-endowed female form.
AMEN !!!!
(02-01-2015, 05:11 PM)Rickypym Wrote: I saw her too in hickory! Of course, I knew her body was mind-blowing, but even MORE amazing about her was she was SO NICE and friendly! She discussed several topics with me!

When I read something like this it really brings me down. I can say that my experience and interaction with Chelsea has been the exact opposite. In my attempts to converse with her, she has always been short and to the point and seemed genuinely uninterested in talking with me. When seeing her at clubs, she has walked past me without even acknowledging that I'm there, its as if shes ignoring me. I have tried to the best of my ability to have a decent conversation with her, but I can't seem to do it. I'm socially inexperienced and I know that, but I feel I have said or done nothing inappropriate that would cause her to act like this. I have always been friendly when I approached her, but she hasn't reciprocated my friendliness when I have tried talking to her like a normal person. I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong, and when I read something like this it really depresses me. To have an experience like the one posted by Rickypym would lift my spirits considerably, but if I am able to see her again, I feel as though I'm setting myself up for disappointment, and I usually feel a lot worse after seeing her than before. I just wonder if Chelsea knew the effect her behavior has on me, if she would act differently.
''I can guarantee to give you, without a penny's charge, the closest shave you will ever know.'' Sweeney Todd

''Everyone needs a good shave.'' Sweeney Todd

''I'd bet it all on a Good Run of Bad Luck.'' Clint Black

For Mother Russia!
(02-01-2015, 07:44 PM)SuperEZ Wrote:

When I read something like this it really brings me down. I can say that my experience and interaction with Chelsea has been the exact opposite. In my attempts to converse with her, she has always been short and to the point and seemed genuinely uninterested in talking with me. When seeing her at clubs, she has walked past me without even acknowledging that I'm there, its as if shes ignoring me. I have tried to the best of my ability to have a decent conversation with her, but I can't seem to do it. I'm socially inexperienced and I know that, but I feel I have said or done nothing inappropriate that would cause her to act like this. I have always been friendly when I approached her, but she hasn't reciprocated my friendliness when I have tried talking to her like a normal person. I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong, and when I read something like this it really depresses me. To have an experience like the one posted by Rickypym would lift my spirits considerably, but if I am able to see her again, I feel as though I'm setting myself up for disappointment, and I usually feel a lot worse after seeing her than before. I just wonder if Chelsea knew the effect her behavior has on me, if she would act differently.

Ya know, in my experience with people in general, sometimes it just comes down to the fact that some of us just don't vibe. Nothing personal, just how it is.
For the record, this is just advice, don't take it personally.

Maybe it's the bio of SuperEZ that creeped her out.

Super EZ bio in his own words:
'Absolute HUGE Chelsea Charms fan, who also happens to like very sharp objects, including knives, straight razors, katanas, etc. Logger and maple syrup producer, farmer. Also really like chainsaws, as I use them on a regular basis. George Strait, Clint Black fan.'

Uhh, you may want to keep some of that to yourselfWink And I'd get rid of the chainsaw photo.

Again, for the record, this is just advice, don't take it personally.

Just sayin'
Motorboatman, you're clearly trolling. Stop it.
(02-02-2015, 11:00 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: Motorboatman, you're clearly trolling. Stop it.

With all due respect you CLEARLY didn't read my post.

I believe the safety of all these girls comes first so please stop trolling.

It was simply advice to another which may in turn give him a better chance next time. Isn't that the point?

I did add a disclaimer to make sure it's not taken personally. Again, it was simply a helpful nod.

Please don't make it more than what it is. Please read again, digest, and get back to me.

Privately would be more appropriate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Chelsea or Beshine? Articdonkey 53 191,413 07-15-2022, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea C Bonecracker 2 5,028 05-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 390,539 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker