Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabeth Starr
another classic breast thread babe!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes indeed Andrucharm...yes INDEED.

Sadly, as a result of her massive implants, she has been stricken with some serious health issues. Hoping for the best for a great lady and strong promoter of the huge implants branding movement.
(05-10-2017, 09:30 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: Yes indeed Andrucharm...yes INDEED.

Sadly, as a result of her massive implants, she has been stricken with some serious health issues. Hoping for the best for a great lady and strong promoter of the huge implants branding movement.

Elizabeth has been very public about the health issues she has had arising from the PPP implants she had installed.  She has been one of the very unlucky ones and has had numerous infections and health issues that have required hospitalization and surgery. 

She has certainly been a great proponent for giant boobs and huge implants! 

I wish her long life and happiness, and good health, most of all.

Here's her latest update:
Quote:[color=#1d2129][size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Some of you keep asking me where I've been or what's happening with me. Well... I've been hiding LOL. Let's just say that when u don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. It's been a hard journey and ive made it this far. Not looking for sympathy just reminding people no matter how dark it gets you can see the light and if I'm doing it you can do it too. You can re-direct your mind into survival mode. If you find yourself alone, in bed, not able to move or fe[/font][/size][/color][color=#1d2129][size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ed yourself there is still hope. There was nothing "pretty" about what was done to me. The Polypropylene String Proceedure is a glorified lie and what is scarcely documented on the Internet or on the big boob boards is a hoax, created by a crazy charlatan named [color=#365899][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#4267b2]#[/color]DrJohnson[/font][/color]. Any girl left with the string inside her is at risk for becoming ill or dying, including me...which is still woven near my rib cage like a carpet. I've had 13 surgeries since August 2016 and 12 since Nov 2016. 7 lengthy hospital stays and im not done yet. Proving that what does not kill u can make you stronger. The one doctor I dedicate to saving my life (since I almost died twice) is [color=#365899][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#4267b2]#[/color]DrBastidas[/font][/color] in Paramus and Phillipsburg NJ. Since no other doctor had enough balls (excuse me) to attempt the removal of the string and replace with a conventional implant except for #DrBastidas I'd have to say he's an exceptional doctor....regardless of if you need a breast an arm or a face. I'm not trying to sell him however after bad medical help in CA. A botched apperance on a well known TV show last summer and searching for help from Florida to the UK, only one man stepped up to the plate in my time of need. The [color=#365899][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#4267b2]#[/color]Polypropylene[/font][/color] which the [color=#365899][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#4267b2]#[/color]FDA[/font][/color] and [color=#365899][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#4267b2]#[/color]Texas[/font][/color] brushed under the rug slowly poisoned me. Been in pain secretivly for 20 years and now just trying to fix the side effects. That's about it. Getting ready to fix my website and my GoFundMe page since all surgeries and procedures from here on out will not be covered by insurance.[/font][/size][/color]
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
dont know her but i am supportiv for her whishing and hoping all best.,and wow what a babe she is!! allmoust meet here once but healtproblem to close family the day before leaving stopt it. anyone here know how a infection look like in a enlarged boob? have read that string implant can be extra hard to take out since it can grow into thissue? i have no clue just asking...
i also wounder why she just didnt removed it and replased it with normal implants?. i think her look is important for her,not shure if she will feel allright with a flat chest.
she has been a long time and many surgeris now so this has to be serious . i have seen 3 sec of her in the door in a trail for same tv show deena duos was in, its coming this summer on tv
The nature of the way PPP works is both it's benefit and liability. The body grows tissue and fluid around the PPP because it finds it irritating. So it builds tissue around it, and the tissue grows around it and continues to grow too. So it's not just fluid build-up that can be drained off.

The irritant can also cause the body to get infected around the newly grown tissue as well. And you ask HOW? Isn't it all inside the body? Yes, of course but the body's immune system is fighting against the foreign substance, the PPP string, even though is supposedly innocuous and the same material as sutures. But the body doesn't like it being there. So the immune system is busy building a tissue wall and fluids around it all. And then it is weakened and THAT is when infection sets in. It can be an infection in the mouth or a tooth, but it will spread to the weakest part of the body. And with PPP guess where that is? You guessed it. The breast 'pocket'. Which is why rich implant receivers, like Chelsea (and bless her for her success!!!!) have a"team of doctors" keeping her healthy.

This kind of stuff takes management. It is quite a huge complicated deal.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
So had Chelsea ever had any kinds of problems like these?
None that she has ever spoken of. Nothing Cuban ever mentioned either. She keeps a team of doctors on hand and monitors everything that is going on. She is s-m-a-r-t SMART!
Check out my new story! 
[attachment=5363]
Looking fabulous!
This is should be from 2005.

Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brittany Elizabeth 1600cc Instragram hottie Agent Dee 62 81,234 10-31-2023, 12:25 AM
Last Post: TheRock1525
  Elizabeth Anne Pelayo Mr. Fixit 36 82,352 01-15-2021, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Salem
  Any word on Elizabeth Starr? LPJohnny 1 3,889 07-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker