Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(04-28-2020, 03:16 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 2000 BC2K
It was 20 years ago today! Sarasota to Miami, 230 miles, about 3½ hours. Very excited!!

Here are some of the hard-hitters expected to sail on the Legacy:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7942]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7941]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7943]

Hope you don't mind us adding our memories titzling to your great topic here ?  

If you recall I saw Nikki Knockers at Flashdancers in NY, and my next stop was in Toronto , I settled in grabbed a local rag & low & behold an advert for Europe Dichan at a club out in the suburbs.  So next morning I hunted down a map, worked out how to get there & was off for the lunchtime show. It was a big club do not recall the name, but it filled up at the lunch break with workers from around the area, from Suits to Tradies.  Europe put on her show, and after at a meet & greet I asked if I could get a polaroid, which was not being promoted. The problem was ED had run out of Polaroid film, and she said come back the evening show & she will make sure she has some film. I said that is not possible for me as I was going out on the town to a few Bars with friends that evening, so ED arranged for someone to head out and look for somewhere to buy some. After 10 minutes or so, chatting with Europe, the film arrived & said picture (Below) was taken. Now that film was available, another 5 or so also sidled up to have a picture.

The moral of the story here is that at $20 a polaroid (may have been less back then), and it is easy money, no work rerally required, how can you turn up without film and lose a possible easy $100. Business 101.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by zappfra - 04-29-2020, 12:05 AM