Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
1997 Busty Heart
I saw Busty on TV sitting next to Len Bias at a Boston Celtics game just days before his death. Len was being interviewed and I was watching him when it hit me that there were a massive pair of breasts at his side. I became an instant fan of Bustys. Damn, Len, I hope you got to sample some of that before you ODed.
I found Bustys site and have followed her exploits ever since. Although there are a wealth of videos of Busty on TV shows around the world, I only saw her on TV the one time.
I had one opportunity to see Ms. Heart in the flesh, but no cigar. She was slated to appear at Jasons in Windsor. I made the 1½ hour drive to Canada and waited. After a couple hours, I asked a bouncer when Busty was due up. He said she had cancelled. I asked why her promo pics were still displayed and no one had mentioned that she was a no show. “Then you wouldnt have come in, would you?” Surely would have loved to have held those beauties!

[Image: 285A5F8200000578-0-image-m-35_1430854514141.jpg]

[Image: Susan-Sykes-aka-Busty-Heart-2.jpg]

[Image: Image160rbust9.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-23-2020, 01:05 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1997 Busty Heart
I saw Busty on TV sitting next to Len Bias at a Boston Celtics game just days before his death. Len was being interviewed and I was watching him when it hit me that there were a massive pair of breasts at his side. I became an instant fan of Bustys. Damn, Len, I hope you got to sample some of that before you ODed.
I found Bustys site and have followed her exploits ever since. Although there are a wealth of videos of Busty on TV shows around the world, I only saw her on TV the one time.
I had one opportunity to see Ms. Heart in the flesh, but no cigar. She was slated to appear at Jasons in Windsor. I made the 1½ hour drive to Canada and waited. After a couple hours, I asked a bouncer when Busty was due up. He said she had cancelled. I asked why her promo pics were still displayed and no one had mentioned that she was a no show. “Then you wouldnt have come in, would you?” Surely would have loved to have held those beauties!

[Image: 285A5F8200000578-0-image-m-35_1430854514141.jpg]

[Image: Susan-Sykes-aka-Busty-Heart-2.jpg]

[Image: Image160rbust9.jpg]
the guy Busty was with was John Sally who later played for Pistons.
rattypatty:
Absolutely right, my friend. Thanks for the correction. I debated myself over Bias & Salley and the wrong guy won. And I'm the guy on Facebook that usually urges others to get their facts correct before posting.
I found the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VlM1h5vwyY
1999 Chelsea Charms
What can I say about an icon? Perhaps THE ICON as far as the world of Exotic Features goes. Most of us love her to some degree. Ill just relay my impressions (and I want to read yours as well).
I was on the CC bandwagon in 1999. I had a Kleevco.com (Kayla Kleevage) subscription and, one glorious day, Kayla introduced us to a new talent, Chelsea Charms. Ive never been so smitten by a nude model. Instantly I decided that here was my fantasy woman for the foreseeable future (she still is today). She was young (reported as 23 years old – I was 53), beautiful, tan, with a hourglass figure previously unknown to man. Implanted string, silly putty or Play-Doh, it didnt matter! Those were the most desirable big tits Id ever seen. The Kleevco site posted the three original photo sets as well as the 14+ video of CC being interviewed and posing.
In March of 2000 Chelsea began her Score career. The Score Fantasy Cruise 2000 was slated to sail on April 29. I had already secured a spot on the cruise and was thrilled thinking the new babe would almost certainly join the party even though there had been no mention of it in the mag. The cruise was already sold out so I figured they were holding CCs participation back as a surprise. As a final harbinger, Chelsea was appearing in a club in Miami that week so shed be right there for the flight to St. Thomas. As fantastic as everything was aboard the Legacy, there was NO CHELSEA! No dice…sorry, Chum! When I finally met her in 2012, the first thing I asked was about BC2K. She said the Score people never even asked her to join the cruise and she had always sort of wondered about it herself.
One winter c2005, I saw an ad that Chelsea was to appear at Club Alcatraz in Luna Pier, Mich. (just north of Toledo on the Mich./Ohio border). She was also offering private dances. Finally, I thought, I get to meet my dreamgirl. I had about $1300 squirreled away for just such an occasion. I was excited beyond belief. I just hoped I could keep my car on the road for 86 miles while thinking about Chelsea. As the date approached, I started to feel bad, then worse, then…pneumonia. Instead of seeing my darling, I had to spend 3 days sleeping upright in a chair. Damn the luck! It would be 7 years until I had another chance.

[Image: 481_1000.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7898]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7899]

Wow , that's awesome. I was in Nashville last summer when she was there and also thought I'd finally get a private dance but alas her dance card was full. It was such a great disappointment... especially after being such a tireless promoter of hers for so many years.

Oh well... maybe it'll never happen but I still live in hope! She changed the world. Who else can really say that?
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(04-24-2020, 01:32 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1999 Chelsea Charms
What can I say about an icon? Perhaps THE ICON as far as the world of Exotic Features goes. Most of us love her to some degree. Ill just relay my impressions (and I want to read yours as well).
I was on the CC bandwagon in 1999. I had a Kleevco.com (Kayla Kleevage) subscription and, one glorious day, Kayla introduced us to a new talent, Chelsea Charms. Ive never been so smitten by a nude model. Instantly I decided that here was my fantasy woman for the foreseeable future (she still is today). She was young (reported as 23 years old – I was 53), beautiful, tan, with a hourglass figure previously unknown to man. Implanted string, silly putty or Play-Doh, it didnt matter! Those were the most desirable big tits Id ever seen. The Kleevco site posted the three original photo sets as well as the 14+ video of CC being interviewed and posing.
In March of 2000 Chelsea began her Score career. The Score Fantasy Cruise 2000 was slated to sail on April 29. I had already secured a spot on the cruise and was thrilled thinking the new babe would almost certainly join the party even though there had been no mention of it in the mag. The cruise was already sold out so I figured they were holding CCs participation back as a surprise. As a final harbinger, Chelsea was appearing in a club in Miami that week so shed be right there for the flight to St. Thomas. As fantastic as everything was aboard the Legacy, there was NO CHELSEA! No dice…sorry, Chum! When I finally met her in 2012, the first thing I asked was about BC2K. She said the Score people never even asked her to join the cruise and she had always sort of wondered about it herself.
One winter c2005, I saw an ad that Chelsea was to appear at Club Alcatraz in Luna Pier, Mich. (just north of Toledo on the Mich./Ohio border). She was also offering private dances. Finally, I thought, I get to meet my dreamgirl. I had about $1300 squirreled away for just such an occasion. I was excited beyond belief. I just hoped I could keep my car on the road for 86 miles while thinking about Chelsea. As the date approached, I started to feel bad, then worse, then…pneumonia. Instead of seeing my darling, I had to spend 3 days sleeping upright in a chair. Damn the luck! It would be 7 years until I had another chance.

FORTUNATE enough to have seen THE QUEEN 6 times since 2002. ASTONISHLY taken back & awed that, with each succeeding time, ITSY & BITSY were larger than the previous time. The one constant was the gracious & amiable dialogue with each instance. Chelsea is TRULY BEAUTIFUL both outwardly &, more amazingly, inwardly. She remains my FAVORITE since 1999 & for ALWAYS!!!
--Needs to PM Motorboatman
(04-24-2020, 03:30 PM)nitschke66 Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 01:32 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1999 Chelsea Charms

FORTUNATE enough to have seen THE QUEEN 6 times since 2002. ASTONISHLY taken back & awed that, with each succeeding time, ITSY & BITSY were larger than the previous time. The one constant was the gracious & amiable dialogue with each instance. Chelsea is TRULY BEAUTIFUL both outwardly &, more amazingly, inwardly. She remains my FAVORITE since 1999 & for ALWAYS!!!
Chelsea is the best! i have been lucky to see her 8 times since 2006.she has always been really nice and so beautiful.she is the very best.
From Chelseas latest newsletter:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7904]

2000 “Moving Violations” - Maxi Mounds & Mini Mounds
The stripper act “Moving Violations” came to Nathan Js in Flint, MI. I just had to go see Maxis huge tits. I already had my ticket punched for BC2K and it had been announced that Maxi would participate. It was an afternoon show with not a lot of customers. I got a signed poster of the two and mentioned to Maxi that I had read that she would sail on the Boob Cruise. She asked if I were going too. I didnt lie…I said, “Ive always wanted to go on one of those” and left it at that.

In the pink!:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7909]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7910]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7911]

(04-24-2020, 11:04 PM)titzling319 Wrote: From Chelseas latest newsletter:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7904]

great pics!
2000 BC2K
It was 20 years ago today! Im in Florida, Leg one of Boob Cruise 2000. Ive seen the hype. Now Im ready for the real thing. Anticipation “high”!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7918]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7919]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7917]

2000 BC2K
It was 20 years ago today! Preparing to drive from Longboat Key (Sarasota) to Miami. Excited! A few views of the S/V Legacy and Charlotte Amalie:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7926]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7927]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7928]

2000 BC2K
It was 20 years ago today! Sarasota to Miami, 230 miles, about 3½ hours. Very excited!!

Here are some of the hard-hitters expected to sail on the Legacy:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7942]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7941]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7943]

(04-28-2020, 03:16 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 2000 BC2K
It was 20 years ago today! Sarasota to Miami, 230 miles, about 3½ hours. Very excited!!

Here are some of the hard-hitters expected to sail on the Legacy:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7942]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7941]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7943]

Hope you don't mind us adding our memories titzling to your great topic here ?  

If you recall I saw Nikki Knockers at Flashdancers in NY, and my next stop was in Toronto , I settled in grabbed a local rag & low & behold an advert for Europe Dichan at a club out in the suburbs.  So next morning I hunted down a map, worked out how to get there & was off for the lunchtime show. It was a big club do not recall the name, but it filled up at the lunch break with workers from around the area, from Suits to Tradies.  Europe put on her show, and after at a meet & greet I asked if I could get a polaroid, which was not being promoted. The problem was ED had run out of Polaroid film, and she said come back the evening show & she will make sure she has some film. I said that is not possible for me as I was going out on the town to a few Bars with friends that evening, so ED arranged for someone to head out and look for somewhere to buy some. After 10 minutes or so, chatting with Europe, the film arrived & said picture (Below) was taken. Now that film was available, another 5 or so also sidled up to have a picture.

The moral of the story here is that at $20 a polaroid (may have been less back then), and it is easy money, no work rerally required, how can you turn up without film and lose a possible easy $100. Business 101.

zappfra:
At least she was nice enough to get some film. We've both met those who wouldn't have bothered.
(04-29-2020, 01:23 AM)titzling319 Wrote: zappfra:
At least she was nice enough to get some film. We've both met those who wouldn't have bothered.

Absolute. I met up again with Europe in 95 on the Cruise, she was the co-ordinator, worked bloody hard & partied hard as well. Funny story, as she is quite "loud" and was always giving out details etc, by about day 3 her voice had gone, so lucklly we had a DJ on board travelling with his newly wed wife (who ended up modelling in that years Boob Cruise edition) & he took over MC for a couple of nights. Good sport was Europe.

I have limited Polaroid picture taking, but have found most if not all ok with doing that, am surprised some cannot be bothered, it's easy money. Interested to know who those who could not be bothered, would WW been one of them ?
Wonderful stories, guys! Thanks for sharing.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
It was 20 years ago today! 2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 1: Saturday, April 29, 2000
Flying from Miami to Jamaica, I was about to experience John Foxs “Spring Break for Adults". After a couple hours at the airport in Jamaica, I boarded a puddle jumper to St. Thomas. The plane held, perhaps, 30 passengers. Experimenting with my new Sony Mavica digital camera, I was totally amazed that my picture of the spinning props caught them perfectly still without the slightest blur. We landed on St. Thomas and instead of walking into the terminal with the rest, I walked around the plane to make a photo record of the craft…bad mistake. By the time I walked in the terminal, about 5 minutes had passed and a very serious lady demanded to know where I had come from and why was I attempting to enter her terminal. Suddenly there were two armed guards at my sides. I pointed to the plane I had just come from but she didnt want to believe me. I was taken to a small office where I explained the picture taking and showed them my plane ticket. Not a good start to the week. It would get better.
Killing time in Charlotte Amalie, I kept an eye out for likely Boob Cruise passengers among the tourists (picked out quite a few). I bought a pin at the Hard Rock Café and a dinner platter at a pottery store. I had a burger at the bar at The Greenhouse. The Pistons were playing on TV which made me laugh. I told the bartender that, after traveling over 2000 miles, I was watching a game being played at The Palace, 10 miles away from my home.
The time came when we were allowed to board the S/V Legacy, a beautiful windjammer sailing ship. The models then appeared and walked up the gangplank while all the guys leaned over the rail and hooted and hollered. Shortly after came the meet & greet in the dining room. Maxi yelled, “George, you cocksucker!” and pointed at me. Someone nearby leaned toward me and said, in a stage whisper, “I think she knows you.” “I knew you were gonna be here, you lying bastard!”. I maintain that I never lied but just never told the whole truth. Score Editor-in-Chief John Fox explained a few basic rules: no illicit drugs, no sex allowed between models and passengers, and all gang-bangs limited to just four participants (just kidding!).
Dinner was served (one of the few times we didnt eat on deck), a model at each table. All moved on deck where the model introductions began. The 15 beauties were: Adina / Ariana / Brittany Love / Casey James / Dawn Stone / Donita Dunes / Jessica Justice / Jessica Turner / Linsey Dawn McKenzie / Maxi Mounds / Melody Foxxe / Minka / Tanya Danielle / Windy Leigh as well as Alyssa Alps, correspondent).
A live band came aboard and there was music, dancing and socializing till well past midnight.
I surprised myself…first day, not ONE HARDON!

[Image: the-greenhouse.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7949]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7951]

It was 20 years ago today! 2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 2: Sunday, April 30, 2000
The gals left early to a mountain retreat for cover shots, etc. They were back for lunch out on the deck. I was close enough to watch Minka eat and, damn, that girl can chow down. Dont know where she puts it.
Tanya hardly ever put her cell phone down (boyfriend & her manager), quite unfriendly. No great loss.
Casey emceed the first night of exotic dancing. Windy painted a flag on her body & I just happened to be close by when she finished so my introduction to the lovely Ms. Leigh was to have my faced pulled into her cleavage (and Old Glory). I got blue paint in my eyes and all over my brand-new Michigan State tee. Luckily, the paint was tempera and did no lasting damage.
Maxi came out as a gangster and ended up being scrubbed by guys with brush & sponges. At midnight, Jessica Turner turned 21.
Fun fact from the Legacy Captain: What is the anchors function? Of course, we all thought, “Duh, to hold the ship in place.” Wrong. It determines where the ship will be held in place. “Look at the size ot the anchor (about 3 across) then look at the size of the ship. Could something that small keep this ship from drifting?” The ship lays down chain attached to the anchor, typically 2 to 3 times the length of the ship and that actually holds the ship in place.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7958]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7959]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7960]

(04-30-2020, 11:36 AM)titzling319 Wrote: It was 20 years ago today! 2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 2: Sunday, April 30, 2000
The gals left early to a mountain retreat for cover shots, etc. They were back for lunch out on the deck. I was close enough to watch Minka eat and, damn, that girl can chow down. Dont know where she puts it.
Tanya hardly ever put her cell phone down (boyfriend & her manager), quite unfriendly. No great loss.
Casey emceed the first night of exotic dancing. Windy painted a flag on her body & I just happened to be close by when she finished so my introduction to the lovely Ms. Leigh was to have my faced pulled into her cleavage (and Old Glory). I got blue paint in my eyes and all over my brand-new Michigan State tee. Luckily, the paint was tempera and did no lasting damage.
Maxi came out as a gangster and ended up being scrubbed by guys with brush & sponges. At midnight, Jessica Turner turned 21.
Fun fact from the Legacy Captain: What is the anchors function? Of course, we all thought, “Duh, to hold the ship in place.” Wrong. It determines where the ship will be held in place. “Look at the size ot the anchor (about 3 across) then look at the size of the ship. Could something that small keep this ship from drifting?” The ship lays down chain attached to the anchor, typically 2 to 3 times the length of the ship and that actually holds the ship in place.

Wow 20 years, it goes fast, will be 25 years in August since I was on the BC.  Still plenty of fond memories.  Re Tanya , the ones that don't want to really play the game & be friendly with passengers who paid a pretty price to be there are best ignored.

Things I still remember from that Cruise were a day in and one of the models without naming names a Kayal (but not Kleevage) was very distant, did not want to be there, and the Score crew looked not happy, so she was up & off at next port of acll back to the US. The models on our cruise were the most part friendly as hell, (just one model (below, Jay Sweet was sweet Smile ) was a bit aloof & not that friendly (Eastern European), but plenty of others to spend time with) ,but with a slight barrier which I thought was fair enough. By Day 8 nearing the end, you could see some were ready to get off & out of there. 

If you recall I was in Canada & had just seen Europe Dichan this was back in 93. Next Feature Busty Dancer to come on the radar was Dixie Bubbles playing at a well known club right in central Toronto on Yonge St, the name escapes me for the moment, but searched and here it is, and still going by the look's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanzibar_Tavern . At the time I knew very little of Dixie Bubbles, other than implanted Dancer, so off I headed for a lunchtime show, which was crowded with the downtown suit brigade, getting in a quick lunch & beer & perve. Dixie did a great act, and was a very friendly person, when ,meet & greeting for a polaroid. Not sure how long Dixie was in the industry for, but did not seem to have as much exposure as some, and only did limited photo spreads.

(03-07-2020, 03:56 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1984 Morganna Roberts aka “The Kissing Bandit”
I saw Morganna perform on three different occasions: at The Jewell Theatre in Mt. Clemens, MI in 1984, at Autorama (Detroit) in 1986 and at The Million Dollar Saloon (Windsor, Ontario) in 1989. Great body, great shows, and great personality. Her shows were very entertaining.
[Image: Morganna.png]

Titzling,

Thanks for your memories.  I'm not quite as old as you, I'm in my 50's.  I grew up on the shores of Lake Michigan, on the southern end close to the Michigan border.

The first time I "discovered" Morganna was the 1979 MLB All Star game as I was and am a big baseball fan.  I was only 12 years old but I was in "love" with her.  I saw her Playboy pictorials in the 80's and then got really lucky in the early 90's.

After college, my wife and I moved off to Ohio, southeastern Ohio and there was/is a big thing called the Troy Strawberry Festival each summer in Troy, OH and it's all about strawberries of course and it's good.

Morganna lived in Ohio, in Columbus.  The only time I'd ever "seen" Morganna was on the TV and in her Playboy pictorials.

Then, in the early 90's my wife and I went to the Troy Strawberry Festival, as did many others from all around and there was Morganna and her husband just taking in the strawberry festival like so many others were.

Since I'm on this subject, the Troy Strawberry Festival, here is a bit more of another lady I saw there.  Stacy Arthur, a Playboy Playmate was there with her husband. They lived not too far from Troy, OH and they went to the festival.

I'm assuming many know about or have heard about Stacy Arthur and her husband.  For those who haven't, here is a bit of info about her.  First, she was Mrs. Ohio and she competed in the Mrs. America pageant as Mrs. Ohio in 1990.  She then became a Playboy centerfold, Jan 1991 issue.

Since she lived in Ohio, she went around to large bookstores in major Ohio cities to sign copies of her Playboy magazine.  I went to the bookstore the day she was in our town and I "met" her that way which wasn't really meeting her of course but she was still the first ever Playmate I'd ever seen live and in person and she was really pretty.

She came to the bookstore in my town in Dec of 1990 as she was the Jan 1991 Playmate and the issues hit the stands the month before.

Later the following summer, the summer of 1991 I saw Stacy Arthur and her husband at the Strawberry Festival.  They only lived like a half an hour from Troy, OH or so.  Let me check via Google...  It's 32 miles as a crow flies and 44 miles by car.

I lived 34 miles from Troy, Ohio but in another direction from where Stacy Arthur lived.

Sadly, that fall her husband was shot and killed in late Oct by a deranged fan of Stacy's.  Stacy had other issues too, she sued Playboy, lost and they cut ties with her after that.
(04-01-2020, 11:00 PM)titzling319 Wrote: Thanks for the story & Polaroid!

This is the type of post I'm hoping for...please share your adventures. I want to hear from the guy who saw Beshine or SaRenna Lee or Foxy Menagerie Verre or Janet Lupo or Lisa Chest (or 200 others I could name). I know you're out there and the rest of us would love to hear your stories.

Foxy
[Image: 5b044e19cc1aeea5d7cec82c0ca4cae8bfe34ee1.jpg]

Lisa
[Image: 123_1000.jpg]

In Aug of 2006 I got really lucky.  Others and I had been up in Milwaukee for work for quite a while, about 3 months for a week or two at a stretch.  One of my friends and coworkers said we needed to head down to Chicago for the weekend.

I had no idea what for but it turned out to be for something called a Glamourcon and I'd never even heard of them.  Turns out they were big things, held twice a year, once in LA and once in Chicago.  They ended like 5 years or so ago give or take but they went on for many years.

Here is a bit about them from the Glamourcon Wiki page:

"[b][color=#202122][font=sans-serif]Glamourcon[/font][/color][/b][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] was a fan convention that took place twice a year, once in [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]Chicago[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] and once in [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]Los Angeles[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif], that centers upon glamour models and [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]glamour photography[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif], with its guests typically being [/font][/color][i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif][color=#0b0080]Playboy[/color][/font][/color][/i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]Playmates[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif], [/font][/color][i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif][color=#0b0080]Penthouse[/color][/font][/color][/i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]Pets[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif], [/font][/color][i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif][color=#0b0080]Hustler[/color][/font][/color][/i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] Honeys, [/font][/color][i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif][color=#0b0080]Perfect 10[/color][/font][/color][/i][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]Models[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif], soft core [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]pornographic actresses[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] and other [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]pin-up models[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif]. A [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]portmanteau[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] of the phrase "glamour convention", it was founded by [/font][/color][color=#0b0080][font=sans-serif]entrepreneur[/font][/color][color=#202122][font=sans-serif] Robert Schulz."[/font][/color]

[color=#202122][font=sans-serif]Janet Lupo attended a lot of the Glamourcon's in both LA and in Chicago over the years.[/font][/color]

[color=#202122][font=sans-serif]Janet was a playmate in the end of 1975 and I "discovered" her when I was 9 years old in the spring of 1976 while spending the night at my cousin's house.  His dad, my uncle had a subscription to Playboy and he had all the back issues in boxes in the basement.[/font][/color]

[color=#202122][font=sans-serif]I was blown away by Janet Lupo. This was my first time ever seeing a nudie magazine, a Playboy etc.  I was so enamored with her that I had to "procure" that issue for myself so it went home with me in the bottom of my gym bag with my clothes and such.
[/font][/color]

[color=#202122][font=sans-serif]So, I had never met Janet and I'd never heard of Glamourcon but I was only 90 miles north of Chicago in Milwaukee so we took off down there based upon my friend/coworker saying we should for that weekend.[/font][/color]

[color=#202122][font=sans-serif]Janet was in her mid to late 50's then, still gorgeous, had been to many of these Glamourcon's, was a regular and she was polite, gracious and almost regal to me but I was star struck.  It's the only time I ever saw her in my life, on a Sat there in Chicago at that Glamourcon.[/font][/color]

[color=#202122][font=sans-serif]She was sweet, friendly and polite.  A shame we all lost her a few years ago.[/font][/color]
AFTER THE ORDEAL:
As you guys had probably figured out, I had my Boob Cruise 2000 story set up so that I could tell the story on a day-by-day basis exactly 20 years after the fact. The first two days went smoothly…then my computer died. I eventually learned that my old H/P was gone for good. My repair guy gave me a good deal on a used Dell. Fortunately, I had all my good stuff saved on an expansion drive.
Site Super Moderator Just Someone was kind enough to get me reinstated in the group so I may now continue with my story 12 days behind schedule (I could have waited another year to get the timing right, but…).
2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 3: Monday, May 1, 2000
Sailing at night we woke each day to a different deserted (mostly) island…all were breathtakingly beautiful. Each day there would be a posted schedule of official model shoots. Passengers were mostly welcome to do some shooting of their own. Only a couple times were passengers shooed away because some sort of “private shoot” was taking place. My first photography lesson from pros, shoot with sun at subjects back & use flash.
Alone for a minute with Windy, she said, “you saw my tits up close now its time to see my pussy”. Then she showed me the tiger tattoo on her thigh.
Brittany, Melody & Casey did their acts. Mel was introduced as 24 years old…later, alone, I said, “Gee, you must have been only 14 when I saw you at Club Mary in Sarasota in 1990. Dont worry, its our little secret but, or course, you have to fuck me…every night.” Fat chance!
Casey had me kneel then stuck her snatch about 6” in front of my nose and demanded, “Show us how you eat pussy…I started moving my tongue wildly around, she grabbed my hair a pulled my head back and asked why my tongue was moving in strange directions. “Im writing the alphabet!” Casey said, “Its been done before!” “Not my way, I use the Greek alphabet!” which got quite a laugh from the crowd.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7975]