Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
SCORE Fantasy Cruises, I-V
(03-25-2014, 08:18 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Aha, I see. He does come across as an unhappy individual - from what I have seen him write in the past. I wasn't sure if that was just the impersonal nature of the internet or merely a reflection of his mood/attitude/personality.

Thanks. I'll keep my distance. Even the cyber-bullies at the other forum keep their distance from him. That says a lot.
Such a small world, in the Nicole Peters thread, where I relay this one guy's story, he had something to say about Elliot. He didn't have a good opinion about him. Obviously, his reputation precedes him.

And this reminds me, I will try to post the Nicole Peters personal pictures tonight.

Edit: http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...l-Pictures
I had totally forgotten about the entire "Boob Beat" aspect of the cruise. I found the daily updates and have posted some highlights on the Fantasy Cruises Gallery...138 of them, all labeled "Boob Beat". Thanks Score and Elliot!
[Image: Boob%20Beat%20-%20Linsey%206.jpg?m=1395812342]
Imagine having to put up with this sort of thing on a daily basis...Hell in a bucket!
[Image: Boob%20Beat%20-%20Group%208.jpg?m=1395813434]
A motley, scabrous bunch of codfish if I've ever seen one!
(03-25-2014, 08:10 PM)titzling319 Wrote: bosomblaster: I'm not sure who Dave Rosenbaum is/was. I don'r recall any Dave's on board and going over my captioned pics (I labeled them to help me remember who was who), I don't see any Daves either.

Dave is currently one of the main bigshots at Score (he actually appears in several of the interviews with the mega-titty babes on Score TV which is included with a Scoreland subscription) and I just assumed, probably wrongly, that he was part of the operation back in the days of the Boob Cruises but it is probably the case that he was not yet on the scene. No worries titzling...carry on...
Man, many of those fellas look creepy, but no one is close to my level of creepiness!
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Idea I had when looking at my email. What if someone started a kickstart to a boobcruise reunion. Levels with prizes like teeshirts, videos, autographs, a ticket to the cruise, ... But would need to be a different name I guess to not infringe on Score's copyright.

A mix of classic starlets and new ones.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
(08-29-2014, 01:17 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: Idea I had when looking at my email. What if someone started a kickstart to a boobcruise reunion. Levels with prizes like teeshirts, videos, autographs, a ticket to the cruise, ... But would need to be a different name I guess to not infringe on Score's copyright.

A mix of classic starlets and new ones.

Genius, Mr. Beard Slap Dude!