Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Morphs. (Experimenting with my first BE)
I thought I should start a morph or whatever placing a face of a celebrity over huge boobs thread.
Reason is I found some apps that allow me to do it with lots of trial and error. I got them for editing me to look cool or buff. But realized of swapping worked with me it could be used for BE. 

This first is the random test. Chose some April ONeil which I actual arent big a fan of just love the cosplay she did at cons of her namesake. And Chelsea Charms. 

If you like these it would help if you give me a celebrity or other you like and Ill try my best. Celebrities I like the most are although beautiful its what they are besides a actress or well people like Jane Goodall and the Irwins. Good people. So other favors are like Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira (she has a new dog if you have twitter. Vinny after Vincent Price), Betty White (she and Elvira are huge animal lovers), Lucille Ball (mother of Star Trek and modern Sci-Fi), and Dolly Parton (not a fan of her music but she is so charitable. One that is an actual hero like Keanu Reaves.).  Guess Im sapiosexual and Demisexual for what ever the mostly plutonic version is. If Im sexual attracted its increased based on compassion/empathy and intelligence. Otherwise just the idea of being near them or getting to have a conversation would be a dream. 

Damn. Im sorry. That went off topic. So yeah. Please offer suggestions. I know you all have crush or favs you wish was bigger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Ok. Second attempt. Kristy Ritter of Jessica Jones in black. First a leather jacket. And then a black dress. (Black is my favorite color. Not hair color. Just in general.)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I couldnt find the right body for her. I wanted a busty woman in a suit so she would be like Dana Scully from X-Files as I said in the first post. Lots of trial and error. So Gillian Anderson.

Another differcult one. A lot of these early ones will be randomish bodies. Elizabeth Olsen know for Scarlet Witch.

I tried hard to find someone right with a gun because of her being known for action movies. And in my opinion starred in the best spy movie ever. Atomic Blond. I need to keep trying with her and forget the guns. Seemed all the good gun ones was cosplay of character she never did. Oh yeah the name. Charlize Theron. Like a female Gary Oldman if he did lots of stunts, fights and other action scenes. (They should be in a movie together. That would be awesome)

I dont know if this worked out. I dont know whose body that is. The face is supposed to be Zoe Saldana. The womans body sometimes has dyed blond hair too. Does this look like Zoe Saldana?

I didnt see the movie yet. Emma Stone starred in Cruella. Wasnt able to get the hair right.

Those are first class!
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
Thank you. That is nice to hear. ☺️ Made a bunch more I will be uploading. Like here is a more proper Gillian Andersons Scully pics.

Guess there is a max size per reply. Sorry. More Scully.

Anyone else a sapiosexual on to of boob fetish. Means sexually attractive to intelligence. I think that was the huge appeal of Agent Scully on top of natural beauty.

More Scully.  I was to believe. ?

I actually made a lot of these but they are to large a file size. But best ones seem to work. More Scully.

I missed the last season revival of the X-Files. Im aware of some sex sense. Curious on the context. Oh good these related ones are just the right size to fit.

AWESOME STUFF!!!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(10-24-2021, 01:59 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: AWESOME STUFF!!!

Thank you. Id love to try others favorites as suggestions. Help me get use to what Im doing. Like well here is another random one in my head. I enjoyed some of the few Andy Sidaris movies I did see. (Wasnt much I saw). But I enjoyed Return to Savage Beach. First time ever seeing Shae Marks whim would later cameo on the show Black Scorpion but not get enough screen time or character development.  Well its hard to do that famous look of here in a white tank with Julie K Smith (need to try her later) but here goes.

(10-24-2021, 10:08 PM)Ironbeard Wrote:

Thank you. Id love to try others favorites as suggestions. Help me get use to what Im doing. Like well here is another random one in my head. I enjoyed some of the few Andy Sidaris movies I did see. (Wasnt much I saw). But I enjoyed Return to Savage Beach. First time ever seeing Shae Marks whim would later cameo on the show Black Scorpion but not get enough screen time or character development.  Well its hard to do that famous look of here in a white tank with Julie K Smith (need to try her later) but here goes.

Honestly, Shae Marks was my first playboy crush. It's always nice to hear her name come up every once in a while. Also love the morphs man. She's fucking perfect. You should try your talent out on her co-star Julie K Smith. Yowsers!
(10-29-2021, 10:19 PM)JustSomeone Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 10:08 PM)Ironbeard Wrote:

Honestly, Shae Marks was my first playboy crush. It's always nice to hear her name come up every once in a while. Also love the morphs man. She's fucking perfect. You should try your talent out on her co-star Julie K Smith. Yowsers!

Wish granted.  This was harder than I thought. But its good to be challenged.

(11-02-2021, 08:50 AM)Ironbeard Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 10:19 PM)JustSomeone Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 10:08 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: Thank you. Id love to try others favorites as suggestions. Help me get use to what Im doing. Like well here is another random one in my head. I enjoyed some of the few Andy Sidaris movies I did see. (Wasnt much I saw). But I enjoyed Return to Savage Beach. First time ever seeing Shae Marks whim would later cameo on the show Black Scorpion but not get enough screen time or character development.  Well its hard to do that famous look of here in a white tank with Julie K Smith (need to try her later) but here goes.

Wish granted.  This was harder than I thought. But its good to be challenged.

Ok. That was a quick one with an obvious body. I wanted to do one of her on the beach since she is known for that and the file was too big. So I make a screenshot of my image and cropped it to post. ?

Hows this. Zoe Kravis is playing Catwoman in the new Batman movie. Thought Id try something in honor of that.

I use to watch 30 Rock back when I had cable and kinda had a thing for Tina Feys character

/Great work, bro!! LOVE IT
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Any fans of the show Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  My favorite character was Uncle Phil aka James Avery (RIP)
But like most heterosexual males of my generation I did have a crush on Hillary Banks despite her characters lack of intelligence. The recent book by Will Smith he praises the actress that played her, Karyn Parsons for turning down his advances in wanting to date her and keeping it professions.  I remember he from the movies Major Payne (love that gag on how he reliefs pain.) and the Ladys Man which honestly I didnt like but thought he did a great time acting in it. Seeing her in those two movies as a strong woman and most intelligent character in the movies made her all the more attractive.  

Yes. Long story get to wishing she had been enhanced. (Hard to find an imagine to meet her Hillarys character great fashion. Kinda miss that look.)

Two more.

As a child of the 80s one of my first favorite sitcoms being made at the time for me was Married With Children. I never was attractive to Kelly Bundy for some reason. To me Peggy Bundy was the hot one and Al Bundy was an idiot for not wanting her but rarely someone as hot or hotter than her IMO. She always wanted she and only with him and he rarely took her up on it. Dont remember her ever fantasize about other men. She maybe have been lazy and a shopaholic but she did honestly love him.

Shae Marks, Pamela Anderson, and Letha Weapons did all cameo later. Andersons Cameron was really funny. She played one of the sisters Al was fantasizing about and accidentally cheating on before waking up.  

Ok back on topic.  I chose Letha Weapons body for this on purpose she she was on the show and never noticed before but at the time she and Kathy Segals Peggy Bundy has similar hair color. Wonder if that played a role in the only non-softcore star to cameo in the show. 

Not to brag but I got to meet her. She is very nice. Those that dont know Im very shy in person so Whitney introduce me. She now posts on her website and twitter about a singing career.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foxy Menagerie Vere morphs Bonecracker 20 26,758 09-29-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea Morphs Agent Dee 33 116,122 09-29-2021, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Anastasiya Berhier Morphs Bonecracker 0 3,092 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  BOobsessed's Gallery of Mammory Morphs BOobsessed 18 67,069 10-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Last Post: susi
Smile KopyKat's Morphs Agent Dee 191 530,493 07-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kopykat