The Breast Enhancement Archive
Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Testing And Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? (/thread-51.html)

Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Ironbeard - 08-06-2012

Does anyone know of a good free images how that is like the format of Photobucket but allows nudity. I may need one but its for helping a friend with her stuff not for forums.

I know about imagevenue and imagebam but neither have a gallery view and sorting, I think. Maybe I'm using them wrong. Looking for one that doesn't have a time limit on images too.

And would help me in the future too but possible artwork. (I'm trying to get aback into jewelry making)

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - JustSomeone - 08-06-2012

Hi, Ironbeard. As previously discussed, we can host your images here. We have a special gallery for dedicated hosting, nudity allowed.

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Ironbeard - 08-06-2012

I may take you up on that for something else. For my buddy though its just for private shared access. I'm looking for something I can set up like photoshop that as I fill it and can give her the password/user to retrieve from it. Wish photoshop wasn't so anal.

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Agent Dee - 08-07-2012

I also have an hosting account that I post all my pics from like the Chelsea and Beshine morphs Wink.

AD

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Ironbeard - 06-25-2015

I thought I'd bump this thread instead of making a new one. I'm still in the market for a free host that I can share with my buddy so she can access and use images I save for her. She is the copyright owner of the images I just have permission to use them and collect them. Basically as she is moving around the country she and I need access to them so they can't be stored only on my computer. They would be nude and very erotic.

I found some sites but its either open access (I need private or password based), doesn't allow nudity, or only allows hosting for a limited time. Since its for her commercial use only she and I can have access to them.

Would a cloud work. Not too familiar with clouds?

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Bonecracker - 06-25-2015

(08-07-2012, 12:50 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: I also have an hosting account that I post all my pics from like the Chelsea and Beshine morphs Wink.

AD

MORPHS? WTH you talking about?? You mean "Future pics" right?

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - JustSomeone - 06-25-2015

Just use Imgur. They're probably the best image hosting company right now.

RE: Free Image Hosts Suggestion? - Ironbeard - 06-27-2015

I honestly thought I replied. Seems like here and Facebook my replies from my phone say they are done and then I notice it looks like it wasn't. I'm sorry.

I checked out Imgur. I didn't realize they had a private setting. Thank you. This will make it so much easier.