Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Image Hosts Suggestion?
Does anyone know of a good free images how that is like the format of Photobucket but allows nudity. I may need one but its for helping a friend with her stuff not for forums.

I know about imagevenue and imagebam but neither have a gallery view and sorting, I think. Maybe I'm using them wrong. Looking for one that doesn't have a time limit on images too.

And would help me in the future too but possible artwork. (I'm trying to get aback into jewelry making)
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Hi, Ironbeard. As previously discussed, we can host your images here. We have a special gallery for dedicated hosting, nudity allowed.
I may take you up on that for something else. For my buddy though its just for private shared access. I'm looking for something I can set up like photoshop that as I fill it and can give her the password/user to retrieve from it. Wish photoshop wasn't so anal.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I also have an hosting account that I post all my pics from like the Chelsea and Beshine morphs Wink.

AD
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

I thought I'd bump this thread instead of making a new one. I'm still in the market for a free host that I can share with my buddy so she can access and use images I save for her. She is the copyright owner of the images I just have permission to use them and collect them. Basically as she is moving around the country she and I need access to them so they can't be stored only on my computer. They would be nude and very erotic.

I found some sites but its either open access (I need private or password based), doesn't allow nudity, or only allows hosting for a limited time. Since its for her commercial use only she and I can have access to them.

Would a cloud work. Not too familiar with clouds?
(08-07-2012, 12:50 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: I also have an hosting account that I post all my pics from like the Chelsea and Beshine morphs Wink.

AD

MORPHS? WTH you talking about?? You mean "Future pics" right?
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Just use Imgur. They're probably the best image hosting company right now.
I honestly thought I replied. Seems like here and Facebook my replies from my phone say they are done and then I notice it looks like it wasn't. I'm sorry.

I checked out Imgur. I didn't realize they had a private setting. Thank you. This will make it so much easier.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for the mods on image posts. Ironbeard 4 9,355 02-24-2016, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  suggestion on building traffic Ironbeard 1 4,550 08-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Djoser
  Image hosting alternatives? Agent Dee 2 6,269 03-08-2015, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Agent Dee