Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolutions and Happy New Year.
FI'm very sorry I haven't been on much last year. 2016 was one of the hardest years of my life. One of my New Years resolutions will to be more active on here. Just did a big update to Casey James thread. I really need to do one for Whitney Wonders too. 

My main resolution for 2016 was to work on my physical health. I did greatly but it's isn't over. I lost 35 pounds, would be more but gain noticeable more muscle mass. And I finally getting treatment for sometime that I found out was killing me and caused some brain damage. Noticeablely affecting my memory. 

This year I hope to work on my mental health. It took kind of a back seat last year and has been greatly affecting me physically in other ways. 

But I don't want this thread to be all about me. If you are willing please share your New Years resolutions. Besides that I hope you all have an excellent 2017. 

(Stole the attachment for someone that replied to Kasey Storm's Facebook. Whitney wanted me to befriend her. I'm slowly am. She may know who I am but I'm very shy. She is very awesome and funny. Need to make a thread dir her later. She has nice breasts too so she will fit here. Come to think of it I need make one for Deauxma. Another friend of Whitney's she wanted me to befriend. As I said in reality I'm very shy)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
New Years Resolutions and Happy New Year. - by Ironbeard - 01-03-2017, 05:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onlyfans and similar but a question about them. Ironbeard 1 1,594 05-25-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  New Novel by Salman Rushie! JohnKing 1 3,290 10-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Nikki Benz, Blazzers and Tony T Ironbeard 1 5,013 12-21-2016, 09:04 AM
  NCIS New Orleans May 10 & 17 Tugboatcap 4 8,879 05-21-2016, 03:25 PM
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Tugboatcap 13 28,210 12-25-2015, 11:24 AM