Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
And update to this story is long overdue, so I've started writing again. Here's chapter 2. More to follow soon!

And then . .. 
Chapter 2

Amanda got home, and slowly backed into her driveway, a practice she had gotten into from being taught how to drive by her older brother Bill. She used the back-up camera and watched the screen to position the back of her care at the end of her walkway to make moving everything inside as easy as possible.

Being a short little thing, she had her seat up high but had to have it far back enough not to rub her new boobs against the steering wheel. More importantly, rub her elongated nipples against the steering wheel.

Having puffies was a whole other experience and she didnt know just how much that would change her life, but now she was there and the reality of the puffies wasnt going anywhere. It meant her tits had tits of their own, she thought to herself, but little did she know how right she was and how ‘more right she would become. The sensitivity of puffies was something entirely new to her. Sure, nipples were tender and sensitive but areolae too? This was something entirely new to her and something she wasnt told about by the other Amanda in school - who was famous for her puffies in high school.

As she got out of her car, she grazed the steering wheel and waves of pleasure washed over her body. And ended at her clit. It was just to good to be true. It was insane. Better than having a ‘silver bullet lodged in her pussy with a remote control in her pocket. She couldnt go more than a few feet without something stimulating her areolae and nipples and sending her into breathtaking orgasms.

Her puffies were domed about 1/2” high off her breasts and were about 2” in diameter. Much bigger than her pre-enlarged areolae ever were. Her nipples stuck straight out an inch above the base of them. She used to have one bent nipple, but not any more. They were pointed straight out now and were in the breeze with every small draft of air causing incredible sensations.

She was finally out of the car, had collected herself and was once again, rational and cohesive.

She carried in the new clothes first, and fabric and thread and needles for her sewing machine and put it all in her office and brought her sewing machine in there too. And set it up on its own stand. She thought to herself, “what is my breasts get so big that I have trouble using the sewing machine at a desk? Nah, thatll never happen, but its good to make room for everything.”

Speaking of room, there was an awful lot of beer to haul into her kitchen, and groceries, so she noticed her friend Warren was looking over from his driveway and she called out to him to come and give her a hand carrying everything in.

Warren was a sweetheart of neighbor for Amanda. She harbored a little crush for him, kept a candle burning for him for as long as they had been neighbors but never thought hed ever seen her that way. But he was always so willing to help her at anything she needed him for . . . some people just dont figure it out. Amanda was one of those people.

“Holy heavy”, warren said, “that is one heck of a lot of food and beer. Are you having a party or something? “ 

“well” she replied, “Not exactly. Ive made a few changes in my diet and want to bulk up just a little and get back my ‘pooky butt I used to have in high school. But you know, you sit on something and it goes flat just like a tire. Time for me to get some carbs in, build up some body mass and start exercising more.”

She knew all this was a lie, but it was the most believable thing she could think of saying. And who knows, she though to herself, “maybe I jus might try doing some squats and burn off whatever of these carbs my new boobs dont want”.

“hey whatever works to make you feel happy about yourself. I think you already look amazing but make yourself happy. Ive been working out to build up my strength and muscle mass, and running to build up my stamina. And Im just doing it for me”. 

Amanda smiled and giggled a little bit, sizing him up. She almost winked but let her eyes twinkle on their own. She wasnt the only one doing any sizing up, Warren was doing it too. She let the corner of her eye catch up ogling her new boobs and she knew that he noticed she had grown. She wondered if he needed a tissue, cos she could have sworn she saw drool out of the corner of his mouth. “someone drilling over me?” She asked herself… “sure, Im more smeegle than sexpot.”

Amanda thanked him for all his help and told him she had to go inside and do some food prep and exercise.

“Hey, do your thing, I might be free later on if you want some company or just want to sit outside and have a nightcap.” He offered…. 
“Ill let you know, if Im not too tired and dont overdo it” she replied and smiled widely.

Back inside her house, with the doors closed and locked, it was time for phase 3 of her experiment. She stopped and rubbed her boobs and was happy they had now cooled down. Her panties were soaking wet and she figured out that she must have been turned on by Warren and his invitation for later. Maybe she should take him up on it . . . depending on how things went.

Her boobs, cooled down, she figured it was now safe to give herself a small injection and obey her cravings and rest for a while.

She took out the vial she was working on, and withdrew 3cc of the serum and injected it into the side of her left boob, then switched hands and did the same to her right boob. “I gotta avoid getting wall-eyes” nipples” she said out loud, “So I best make sure I keep them growing evenly and pushing the nipples straight forward.” 
She worked her breasts, working the serum in as she felt it warm up her entire breast mass., Her breasts were about 4 pounds and very round. She wanted more of a tear-drop shape and hoped that as they grew they would fall a little bit and have a breast slope that curved in a little then roundly outwards before the bulbous mass of her breasts. And she wanted them to bounce.

The serum and its warmth was a but much at first, and she felt a little overwhelmed by it, so she grabbed a couple of 6-packs and put them in the bar fridge in the living room and lay down on the couch beside it. She was a little parched, as she was finding was normal, so she drank a couple of beers and started to nod off.

She had the most vivid of dreams, feeling up all the round fruit in the supermarket where she had just been shopping. First the grapefruit, then the pomelos, then the cantaloupes, then the honey-dew melons. Mmmm, she muttered as she dreamed, I so do love some fresh firm melons.” He awoke about an hour later… she could feel the difference on her chest. A small home set of scales for measuring weights for cooking told her that she was now carrying a pair of 5-pound breasts on her chest. At least a G-cup if not a couple cup sizes more.,

But then she noticed she was parched and starving, the usual side-effects of the serum. She didnt count this time, she drank a few beers then filled up an 8 cup measuring cup full of the high density cereal she had bought and poured beer over it instead of milk. She guzzled down every bit and then saw her belly start to round out, like she was close to 7 months pregnant.

“crap” she thought to herself, “It wouldnt bother me to look pregnant anyhow.” Cos she knew where it was all going to end up . . . 
She slept well, until . . . 
—————————————————————————————————————-
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,905 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,505 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,430 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,910 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone