Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
And Then . . . Chapter 8, In My Wildest Dreams

Outside of Amandas dreamland, Warren was doing his dirty duty to be Amandas partner in crime. The electrodes hooked up to nerve centers near muscle masses in her abs, thighs and glutes were doing their work to stimulate contractions of muscles and growth accordingly.

A little thing of only 411 and less than 100 pounds total body weight when she started was so sexy to him, but on top of that she had become his fantasy with her growing boobs that had reached a total of 40 pounds in weight, so far. Doing the math on that 40 pounds was 18 kg or 9 kilograms a tit… thats 9000 grams and thats 9000 cubic millimeters or milliliters or CCs, Warren estimated that at the weight of her boobs she was now at about 9000cc in size. Considering how tiny her frame was, this was a staggering amount of breast, real breast, per each boob.

Add to that her desire for a rounder bigger ass, and willingly subjecting herself to his body modification plans, she was a dream come true.

Of course, any ‘dream come true needed as much help as possible. And though she had been consuming huge amounts of food and beer and milk to help her breasts grow, along with the BGH and BAS she had taken, he had figured that the 5ml per breast injection of pure estrogen was going to further enhance things. He wasnt wrong.

But now as she slept, he knew she would not be able to eat or drink and would need nutrients and liquids to keep push it along. So he called a friend of his in the medical supply business and had him delivery liquid meals that were delivered by intravenous. He hooked the IV lines up to a prominent vein in each of her legs, as the pumping of the muscles would help circulate everything all the faster…and where needed. He hooked up two 1000ml bags of 10% Dextrose and set the flow to a low 50 milliliters per hour, so that would last 20 hours.

He had her positioned on a massage table now, upside down with gaps for her breasts to hang from torso and rest on soft cushioned (and blanketed) pads 16” below. Of course he knew there would be more breast growth, so he had to monitor the lower level. He cranked up the center support (normally for keeping knees bent) to lift up her tummy and ass in the air and keep her stretched out. Her muscles continued to be exercised and the flow continued. He gave her another small dosage of sleep-aid and one for himself and lay down on the couch he had moved over beside her. He positioned himself with pillows and held her hand. They were both out for about 10 hours.

10 hours later . . .

Amanda woke first and shook Warrens hand until he was starting to wake-up.

“Warren, wake up! Im going to need your help to disconnect me and help me get up off this contraption now! I can tell from all the hook-ups that you really are my partner in crime and youve been doing a lot of work here to help me reach my goals!

“Diconnect all this stuff first, but dont get me up just yet” she continued, “I need you to do something else for me first. Actually some things else.” She chortled a little.

“OK, sweetums, anything you want, my dream come true.” He turned off the electro stimulation and removed all the sensors, then he turned off both IV drips and disconnected the tubes from them, but left the insertion ends in the veins in her legs.

“All done, Amanda, now what are the special somethings you want me to do?”

“Ok, I have no idea how big my ass or breasts are now . . . but I want you to get down below me and just suck on one tit and play with the other for a couple of minutes, and then switch back and forth and back forth a few times. I have no idea why, but I just need to be sucked on.”

So Warren did as he was asked and got down on the floor underneath the massage table. Her breasts seemed like they were bigger. They seemed to be resting on the pads but wider than before. He got them positioned between the two pads in such a way that her nipples were now exposed. He started sucking on one… to his surprise it filled his mouth. It was huge and soft. He ran his tongue in and out along it, pressing it against the roof of his mouth and grabbed the other one and started pulling on it firmly but not hard, like a farmer would on a cows teat.

Amanda moaned in delight and shuddered and booted above him. He felt little droplets of her cum coming down over the sides of the massage table and landing on his body. She repeatedly orgasmed.He moved to the opposite side and started sucking on that bountiful breast, the size of a pregnant belly, and massaging the nipple he had been sucking on. His hands started getting a little wet and he could taste something like condensed sweetened baking milk from her tit. She was beginning to lactate!

Her breasts had increased in weight too, meaning they had grown a little more. He lifted them gently making sure to take all the weight up and then both together. The exact feeling of one plate. 45 pounds. Which was 20, 400 grams or just over 10,000ml per breast. TEN THOUSAND CCs!!

Amanda called out to him “Anything else you want to do… I mean, I wish that never had to stop because it feels fantastic, but I need something else from you too.”

“Whats that then?”Warren asked, “cos this is pretty awesome and I dont really want to stop” 

“Can you please spread my legs apart and fuck me again? I mean, fill me. Fill me with your cock and fill me with your cum!”

Warren got out from underneath the massage table, moved the end section to the side so her legs could fall to the floor and she could touch it with her tip-toes. Her toes touched the floor on one end, and her nipples would have touched the floor on the other if they werent resting on that pad.

He opened her legs apart, she was constantly moaning and started to rub her ass.

“Warren please get out your measuring tape and measure around the thickest part of my ass please? I went to sleep with a 30” ass and Im hoping for a 40” ass some day. So Im wondering what happened in 10 or 12 short hours.”

Warren got his cloth measuring tape out and put it under here near her pussy and extended around and met the other side. He lift her legs up and out straight, let them drop together and spread them apart. He took measurements each time.
“Amanda, youre about 33” around the fullest part of your bubble butt now, and its all muscle”.

She giggled “Bubble butt! I love it!! And my ass has grown 3 inches already? WOW, I love it. Baby, open my legs, crawl up behind me and inside of me and fuck me please, lover, please!”

Again, he did as asked - as his cock was ready to burst. She was so wet, it wasnt extremely difficult to work his way inside her pussy that had gotten so much tighter as well. He thrust in side her and pulled most of the way out, over and over again . . . staring over the sides of her and drooling as he eyeballed her pendulous tear-drop shaped breasts hanging off her. He remembered the taste of her pre-milk, he salivated thinking about sucking on her breasts again… he watched them boing and quiver as he fucked her with all his might, and finally came so much inside her, it sounded like a full tube of caulking unloading on a wall seam at a construction job.His balls pulsated as he came.

Amanda felt full indeed. Her pussy was full of Warrens cum and her own gushing everywhere. She moved her hands back to feel her round ass and started to cum again!!

“Help me up out of this, Warren. Were not done her yet, but I need to get up and go to the bathroom.”

Her helped move each of her breasts out and up which had clearly grown. Her ‘domes (may as well call her areolae that) had once again grown back to where they were and then a little more. 3/4” pinkish brown domes off the tops of her breasts with nipples than were an inch and a 1/4 long but thicker than before. He laid one breast on the couch then the other, then helped position her body around and helped her stand up.

Her tits stood 15” off her chest now and she could just reach her nipples and started playing with them. Oddly enough, she felt really strong and had no trouble standing. Her body was stronger, able to hold the weight and her back was straight and although she felt the pull of her breasts that were now about 45 lbs, she could manage to keep them up and stuck out straight

“Warren, what did you do to me in my sleep?” She asked.

Warren explained all he had done as he walked her into the bathroom and she sat down and peed. She then wanted his help back to the bed. She kept listening.

“Ok, that was really smart thinking. Now just one small request please!” Amanda asked. 

“Anything” Warren replied.

“Do it again. The hormones, the IV, the estrogen, the contacts, the electro stimulation, the sleeping aids, everything. And fuck me as often as you can.

Warren changed his tone a little, “Youre going to have to wait until the day after tomorrow, Amanda. I have to go away tonight until late tomorrow night on business and I cant let you do this on your own. Not anymore, and that goes for the BGH and BAS as well. Promise me you wont. Not without me, please!! If we want to achieve your goals, were going to have to be really careful from hereon in!”

Amanda agreed. “Can I milk myself, suck myself, play with them when youre away, please baby? Ill save the milk, you know, for testing, and Ill try and control my appetite.” 

“Sure, honey, but we have a few hours, and I need you as bad as I think you need me.”
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,902 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,505 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,430 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,910 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone