Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
And THEN . . . Chapter 10. Warrens interests

Amandas predicament wasnt entirely a lonely venture, Warren was equally engaged in it as the point and had been dreaming of such a stroke of luck for years now.

Warren was at an experimental lab/farm in upstate and had been doing some research into breast and udder development, over-development and lactation for some time now. Sure, he and his colleagues had talked about the possibilities of human trials some day, the idea of inducing lactation beyond the Newton-Goldfarb protocol, and other crazy ideas . . . but the ethical dilemma of doing it to a human with persuasion or without consent was just too much to even consider.

But imagine someone actually WANTED to be a part of this? Imagine someone actually had dreamt of being this kind of person? Imagine someone actually wanted obscenely large breasts? Imagine some one or two or more than a few actually wanted to be human cows???

It was crazy thinking, until now . . .

Now he might be able to see the fruits of his labor come to pass in the most meaningful way, and not through a series of random strangers or volunteers in the distant future but in his lifetime through his neighbor Amanda, a woman who he had known for a few years now and now knew intimately.

His team had received funding from one of the biggest dairy companies in the country to come up with a method of bottling human breast milk in sufficient quantities to be able to replace ‘formula to the world of mothers who could not or did not want to nurse their babies . . . and fathers who had primary care of their kids, of course. Equality and all, fair is fair.

Research had shown that with proper development to about 35,000cc or bigger breasts, and proper milk duct development, ample feeding and hormonal influence, it would be possible for the average human female subject to produce approximately 5 gallons of safe breastmilk per day. They had developed a new formula for testing that accelerated breast growth and milk production, and all Warren could think about was Amanda growing to 35,000cc or bigger.

They had also developed a self milking machine where a woman could be siting on a couch, and have the machine come to help, cradle and knead each breast and had variable sized teat cups like they used in dairy production.

Well, last he checked Amanda had quickly reached the size of 11,000 CCs and he had told her to take a break from it so she could get used to this size before going further., But what he really wanted to do was bring home the experimental serum and switch her over from BAS and injections onto “the good stuff”.

She was also going to need to continue to build up her strength and muscular development in order to be able to move with 100 lbs of breasts in the near future. Half of her body was going to be breasts. The very thought was very exciting to him.

He had to be careful and make sure it was really what Amanda wanted and that she was up for the challenge as well.

He packed up a couple of large pelican crates full of test equipment and supplies and a smaller case that had built in cooling to get the serum down to and maintained at 1º centigrade - just above freezing

Meanwhile back at home, Amanda was having her own fun.

She had earlier found her snug bras and tops still fit her XXXL breasts but that her puffies had gotten to the size of medium sized breasts in their own right. It was just astonishing to her. She had removed the old bra cups and was using as domes from another bra and started trying to figure out a way to make even bigger domes out of her old bras, and she had found one that had a little extra material, and sewed them on then used some extra ‘bra material for support.

She kept the flip down design going because now that she was lactating, she realized she might find herself ‘caught short somewhere and need to whip out her tits at any time to express milk. She still wasnt quite sure how she felt about lactating yet…but she had just accepted it as being part of her new reality. And she also knew that when she got too heavy, she could relieve some weight with a firm milking. It was just still so weird . . . she was a bit like a cow. She giggled, thinking back to her conversation with whatserrename at the Vet!

After adapting a couple of her other bras too . . . she stuck to her trusty sewing machine and started modifying some of her tops, putting extra material in the side seems and then draw strings, like on a corset, so the tops coulee be put on, then tightened to shape around her enormous boobs and adjusted in size should she go any larger. Like that was a ‘maybe! HA!!

She had been hooked up to the electro-impulse exercise system that Warren had leant her for some time now and was craving a lot of protein as well. Milk proteins in particular, so she made up a snack tray for herself next to her workstation. Cheese sticks, a big old bowl of ice cream, a tub of cottage cheese and a 1/2 gallon of milk. It didnt last even half an hour and she decided to get up again… her baggy sweat pants were getting really tight in the seat and the thighs. She smiled to herself as she rubbed down her lower half. She could feel the strength in all her new musculature as well. She really felt it when she turned off the contraption, disconnected the sensors and stood up to take her sweet pants off.

She got up with such ease. Her beautiful bouncing teardrop shaped hooters with the c-cupped puffies were not as heavy feeling as they had been. On the desktop scales she had put together, she was able to weigh her breasts. They came in at an astonishing 24 pounds each now. 48 in total. Which indeed was actually in excess of 1/3 her body weight now.

Now at 12,000cc in volume per boob, the first top she had made just a few hours ago was really too snug, like her sweat pants, so she took an old pair of baggy jeans, and made her trademark jean cut-off short-shorts and put them on. They road high into the crack of her ass… and just screamed “fuck me now”. Oh she loved that. The bra and top she had on were her custom designed 15,000cc size. Still a little room to grow in each and a little loose but oh so comfy, for now. She sized herself up in her bathroom mirror.

“Geez, I could induce a man to want to fuck me all day and night looking like this.” She was dripping wet with pre-cum flowing out of her va-j-j dying to be fucked.

Her ass was so round and firm, her tits were so round and firm. The size change was noticeable. She promised Warren shed stay status quo until he got back, but she just couldnt help herself. Milk started to slowly ooze out of her tankers.

She stood at her sink again, her double stainless steel sink with a boob in each sink, like she had done before… she pushed and kneaded her boobs and filled up a pan with each boob, nearly 3 quarts (or 3 liters) of milk. It felt so-o-o-o good and she just relaxed a bit and leaned onto her boobs and rested a bit.

She awoke about an hour later as she felt a little uncomfortable, and who wouldnt be, but it was because her boobs were full and hard and pushing her up. She tried to just get up from the sink but found it a little more difficult than the last time. It was like she was pinned to the sink - impossible - but she had grown in size and was full of milk again.

The front door opened and Warren sang out to a very startled Amanda. “Amanda, honey, Im back and I brought surprises for you.”

“Just in the nick of time, Warren, Im just up here in the kitchen and kind of stuck and I could use your help.”

Warren kicked off his shoes and brought the stuff up with him to the kitchen. He saw Amanda leaned over into the sink with a boob in each ‘bay and her tummy pulled forward and her ass stuck out. To make it even better, she was wearing her custom altered tank top, home-made nursing bra and short-shorts that were completely buried in the crack of her ass. She had her hands about 4 apart on the counter trying to push herself up to no avail. And her ass was so round and plump now. He was at full mast at this point dying for her.

“Amanda, let me help you with those boobs and get you situated. Ive got a milking machine for you here thats really going to make your life easier.” 

“That sounds great Warren But Im trapped and helpless here and the feeling has made me extremely horny since you walked in. Please satisfy your horny woman. Please make it even harder for me to walk!” 

Warren obliged and thrust himself inside her…. Her short-shorts ripped apart at the crotch, as he in too much of a hurry to take them down. Her legs in high heels and as far apart as she could get them. His cock was the biggest it had ever been in his life and he was trying his best to bury it in her but she was just so tight.

“Oh my GOD WARREN, Hurry up and fill me with your cum, I feel like Im going to explode and I need to be milked. Milk your cow maiden!”

Warren exploded inside her and emptied himself. After a few moments to catch his breath and soften up a bit, he helped her up our of the sink, one boob at a time, standing in awe of the size and shape of her breasts which were now at about 15,000cc and her puffies were INSANE! They really were the size of average breasts all on their own now. Average large-c small-d cup boobs growing out of gigantic ZZZ cup tankers. He started bringing the equipment he had into the living room. A retrofit for her favorite chair that had a variable adjustable platform on each side to hold up each breast And then the heavy duty milking machine with the udder attachments and varying sized teat-cups. Even the bigger ones couldnt get her nipples in them, but could accommodate her nipples.

The milk started flowing almost immediately and she felt the pressure being received. “Oh my fuck, Warren, this feels so amazing. By the way, I expressed milk twice in the past few hours and saved it for you.”

Warren was delighted by this. He planned to take the milk collected and analyze it in his office once he set up the laboratory gear.

For now, he just collected milk from each breast. He had a full gallon in no time, and he could see that her breasts had gone squishy, flatter and were now soft to the touch.

Amanda stood up, on her own, after she was drained and Warren awe-struck watched her strut to the kitchen again.

“Wow” she exclaimed, measuring her boob weight on her tabletop scales “even after the milking theyre still about 20 lbs each. How big do you think they were?”

“Well, we just milked out 4 liters of milk which is about 35 lbs. But your boobs were about 30 lbs or so each when we started. Theyve just started immediately filling themselves back up again… granted, it is a lot slower than before.”

“Amanda, did you take any more serum when I was gone, or do anything else to accelerate the lactation process?”

She turned bashful and looked at the floor, “Warren, I only took one dose of the drink-me potion hahahaha, and happened to be very hungry for dairy, so I indulged.” 

“Ok” he said, “Im going to give you a new Serum to replace the others, so never take them again, ok?” She batted her eyes and nodded in agreement. Warren looked down but never took his attention off her for a moment.

“Thats if you want this, to have the biggest boobs you could ever imagine and be giving milk every day. Milk that will be used for the good of humanity too. But its going to take over our lives.” Amanda furiously nodded in agreement… “this is what I want now. Now and forever”.

He took out his new formula from the crate he had brought in and measured out 10cc into each syringe. He used a #4 needle this time for penetration and strength.

He set her up against the counter, same outfit on, plunged the needles into the base of each boob, took her hands and placed them on each plunger. And she depressed them so that all the serum went evenly into her entire boobs. 

Whilst she was doing that, Warren had positioned the milking equipment on counter for the expected 2nd round of milking and sex . . . 10cc doesnt seem like a lot, but its a powerful formula and it was going to further transform her.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for Chapter 11, Cowgirl rides again
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,905 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,505 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,430 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,910 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone