Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
AND THEN . . . Chapter 13: life in the spa

There was a lot to be done. A lot of preparations to make, construction, new concepts in living, new accommodations for living like this. Amanda was just his first now, and Warren new that even if she were up to producing 8 gallons of milk a day, that would not be enough to meet his new favorite client/sponsors demands.

But for right now, he had to deal with the task at hand.

He had quickly but thoroughly prepared the room next to the pool for many needs, not the least of which was a giant massage chair with two side chairs big enough to hold each breast at her current size and sizes to come. There was another inverted chair on top of it that he could lower himself or someone else next to her with, to massage and moisturize her breasts without putting any weight on her - besides her own breast weight.

He had modified exercise equipment so her breasts could be supported fully and not interfere with her ability to squat actual barbell weight, to be able to do leg presses, calf lifts, quad curls etc. Everything to give her the satisfaction of working out and building muscle on her own . . . and of course, an occupied mind is a healthy mind, and makes for a healthier body.

He had modified the shallow end of the pool to accommodate a lift that she could use to get into and out of the pool. And although it might sound kind of vulgar to a prim person, the lift could be turned to accommodate a small toilet that she could use if she found herself caught short from being in the water swimming and floating around . . . and need to go. Better than an accident in the water!

Thoughts swirled in his head about how to help her move more freely the spa, the pool, the stairs of his house up to the next 3 levels, and of course over to her house next door. Plans were forming in his mind and he would have to get an engineer involved to figure the best way of a 411 110 lb woman pushing 120 pounds of boobs around, maybe more.

He was also formulating how he could have her sewing room, kitchen, regular bath and shower, doorways etc modified to accommodate her new growing assets.

Warren was also planning to install 3 or 4 sterile mechanical milking stalls in his house and at least 2 in hers.

But for the moment . . . back to todays reality.

Warren had modified an old persons ‘Walker with a padded large flat tray on top, sitting at about 4 off the ground, and about 34” wide. Handles above it for her to hold on to and push her boobs around, and much better wheels that allowed for seamless transport and some cushion in them as well.

And while they werent really as wide as her boobs wanted right now, it would get her through the 36” door frames in her house and into his and what-not, so mobility was so much easier this way without compromise to those incredible tits.

Amanda put on her disappearing-up-her-asscrack short shorts and the best supporting large enough bra and and a sizable tank-top over that. Then she got close to positioning, and Warren lifted her left boob then her right boob on top of the walkers tray and repositioned them until she was comfortable.

“Oh My God, Warren, this is incredible! I cant believe you did all this for me and my silly desire to have tits big enough that I would normally be immobilized. I am in your debt and promise to pay that debt VERY soon.”

She reached down between his legs and grabbed her favorite toy and massaged her boobs with the other one.

“I hope youll be good to go as soon as we get over to your spa!”

Warren smiled and nodded at her. And started walking with her over to her stair case, then lifted to the entire walker and boobs as she walked dow the stairs, out of her back porch and then onto her walkway over to his house. He repeated the process there to get her down over his stairs into the spa.

Once down there, he helped her get into a proper massage position like she had been on before when she was first using the Stimulatorâ„¢ (new name he thought of) and jacked it up to a high setting so her boobs could hang freely.

“Holy crap, this is awesome, Warren, feeling my boobs sway back and forth like they were only 3000 or 4000cc like a week ago!” She cuckled a little a started massaging her pussy as Warren started working the moisturizer into her breast skin…he went through about a gallon all over before her skin stopped ‘drinking it in.

Once he was satisfied that she was properly moisturized and there wouldnt be any chance of skin tears, he started to play with her nipples. He was quickly covered in milk and could tell she would want to be milked soon as well.

“Warren my love, my pussy is awful wet and lonely too. . . do you think you can get up here behind me and help make my big beautiful breasts rock back and forth?” Helps the skin stretch a little”. She giggled.

Warren knew what he meant as he pulled 2 of her fingers out of her sopping wet vagina, and slowly worked his oddly larger rock-hard penis inside it. He could almost swear her vagina was continuing to get tighter and tighter . . .but that wasnt exactly what was going on. But thats another conversation.

Once he was firmly inside her, as deep as she could get, he started moving her harder and harder, faster and faster…. Her pendulous nearly 16,000cc tits swung back and forth which drove him absolutely INSANE he was so turned on! Amanda, tightened up and came, again and again, and started squirting like a garden hose. It was incredible.

Warren pulled out for a minute and grabbed her a tank with a feeding hose, and put it in her mouth so she could quench her thirst on the saline water and sucrose/protein solution. There was at least 3 gallons of it in the tank… as he stuck the tube in her mouth, it almost fell out of her mouth again as she started at the impressive size of his cock. She thought to herself “thats gotta be 10 inches long… and almost as wide as my hand, how did that fit in me?”

She was so dehydrated, she sucked on the tube with all her might as Warren fucked the daylights out of her.

He finally came in her, which felt like another bucket to her. Her pussy again sucked up every drop of his cum. Not a drop dripped out of her.

Spent and starting to hang, Warren put on a loose fitting pair of trunks and proceeded to help Amanda get up off the massage table and make her way over to his poolroom.

He got the boobs on the walker table and Amanda looked at him with such adoration he almost couldnt control his racing heart.

“Honey, can I be milked before we go to the pool, please?”

“Of course, Amanda, lets roll over to that milking machine over on the other side of the massage table.”

He hooked the big teat cups up to her puffies as usual, and was happy to note that the large ones he had still fit well and it seemed as though the nipples had settled on a size which would definitely make it easier for milking from hereon in.

The flow was solid and steady but a little slower than last night in her bed.

“Warren, you need to stimulate me to get the milk flowing faster, please”

“Amanda, my cock is just dangling here . . . I need about 15 minutes please”

“Warren, didnt God give you a tongue? You know what to do!”

Without any further persuasion, Warren got down on his needs and fit his mouth inside two of the puffiest labia any man or woman had ever gone down on and started tongue-banging that clit and vjj like it had never been done before. The milk started flowing like crazy and after about 15 minutes, his cock started to rise again and he thrust inside her just as she erupted into a mad 45 second orgasm that gushed out at least a pint of cum. Within 10 minutes, there was close to 5 gallons of milk in the tank and the sight of it, and the swinging jugs, and the grinding of that tight soaking wet little pussy was all too much and exploded inside her again.

She howled in delight and then turned around to him “Warren, you know Im not on the pill and we arent taking any precautions”

“Amanda, remember those estrogen boosters shots Ive given you every second day?”

She nodded.

“well” he continued “They have the same effect as taking birth control pills and then some. Unless your body uses all the estrogen up elsewhere, which is impossible, were not going to be procreating any time soon!”

She sighed and smiled.

He pulled out of her again, and again, nothing was left to drip. Amanda pushed herself up from the table and wobbled a bit but managed to stand upright.

“Im 30 pounds lighter now, Warren, I can almost get around on my own! Almost…” she grinned slyly.

Warren held out his arm, and she cuddled into him, as did her left boob, with the right one swaying and banging into it, and they walked out to his pool.

Together, they walked down the steps and waded into the moisturizing waters. Amanda let out a howl of laughter!

“Oh my fuck, Warren, my tits are floating out in front of me! This is amazing. I could grow bigger here and swim or wade around to my hearts content! This is incredible!”

——————————————————————————————————————

Stay tuned for Chapter 14 - splash splash!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,901 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,504 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,429 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,908 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone