Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
AND THEN . . . Chapter 14: splish splash

Amandas tits were floating on their own and protruded nearly 2 feet out in front of her now. Just past her wrists to where she could still close her hands on the front of them but not quite reach her nipples.

The water felt incredible to her, and she could feel her skin soaking up some nutrients that were added to it with the moisturizer. It felt amazing all over, from her neck to the tips of her nipples to her toes and every millimeter in between,

Warren got in behind her after helping her down into the water, and handed her a bottle of the new serum . . . 

“Whats this then?” She asked, “I thought you said we were down with that for now?”

“Just one more bottle with a little booster shot of estrogen and BGH to give you a little more buoyancy”. 

“oh my” she cooed “so, estrogen in my butt, BGH in my tits and down the hatch with the serum”. 

“Yes, thats about the size of it . . . and well see what size well get!” 

Warren injected 15ml of estrogen into her butt, and 25ml of BGH in each of her tits just below her giant puffies. Amanda could feel things stirring already and paused for about 10 minutes before she downed the bottle of serum.

She could feel things churning inside her. She could feel the pressure starting again inside her breasts. She was watching her tits re inflate right in front of her eyes and start to round out again but this time without gravity to pull them down. And she could feel her skin sucking in nutrients from the waters additives.

Her tits were starting to round out like balloons now. They still had their normal base and arc outwards from her chest where they joined her body, but at about a foot out they were getting rather round and bulbous much to her extreme delight.

“Warren, this is amazing, Im watching them grow! I have no idea how heavy they are now and it doesnt even matter . . . theyre floating perfectly in the water, half below and half above with the nipples lapping at there surface. This is incredible. 

“You know I can feel how hard youre getting, right? You have to put that to good use, right here in the water.”

“Oh my fuck, Amanda, you are every dream that every man ever had come true at once.” He said as he thrust himself inside her.

He turned her around and was able to have upright face to face sex with her for the first time in days. Her tits were 2 feet out now and round and he had to lean back on a slight angle to stay upright with her. The more he fucked her, the more they grew. As they both began to climax, they were pushing him out another 6” as they were floating 30” in front of her now.

“Warren, Im never going to be able to reach my nipples and milk myself again and I think I need to be milked soon anyhow, but Im so hungry and thirsty. Can you get me some things to eat and drink please?”

Warren obliged. He brought her oven some quick and thick milkshakes that were loaded with protein and nutrients. Those were carbo and fat loaded also . . . leaving out nothing her body needed.

“Everything you need is right here, for future reference, my lover. You float over to the lift, sit down on the seat, float your boobs over to each holding platform and then operate the lift to take you up out of the water. Then, you can roll over your massive jugs to the tit-walker and roll over to the little kitchen area there, and make what you need and bring it back to the waters edge. You can also use the loo just a few feet away.”

“Wow, youve thought of everything!”

“and when youre resting in the water, you can walk over to the automated milking machine where you can have it lift your boobs up, put the teat cups on your nipples and it will drain all the milk from your massive tankers and then youll be lighter and can pop up to the kitchen again!”

After a few minutes had passed, and Amanda had satisfied her hunger and cravings, her tits were really starting to get full. So, with Warren beside her, she waded over to the automated milking machine and pressed the commands to have it hoist up her now 40,000ml jugs and start milking her.

“Get behind me, Warren, and stimulate my milk production please.”

Warren obliged again. Amanda was truly in command and he did as he was asked. He dove under the water and came up between her tits, pushing them slightly the sides so he could get close to her face, then he kissed her as hard as he could and neither of them could stop . . . he reach out his arms that were longer than hers, and started massaging her puffies, her areaolae and could feel the milk pulsing out of them. In some ways, he wished she wasnt being milked and just grew and grew. But then, all his facility was being paid for and monitored by his main client now . . . and he couldnt let them down.

He went down underwater, held his breath and went down on her and she started to buck like a wild mare. Then he got behind her and shagged the daylights out of her again.

After about 25 minutes, they both exploded again and again, Amandas pussy sucked up and soaked up every drop of his cum. They looked at the results on the tanks next to the milking machine and there was about 3 gallons in each.

“Funny, I thought there would be more by now, Warren.”

“Dont worry Amanda, remember, youve already given out 8 gallons of milk today on top of this 6. Thats 14 gallons of milk! I dont know if anyone will ever top that”

“Warren, is there anyone else yet?”

“Not yet, my love, so far youre the entire operation.” 

“Well, I want there to be. I want two other women with me. I dont want to be the only one. I want to be the queen of the tits but I want two other women who can rival me and . . . I want to be able to play with them too.” 

Holy crap, this was more than Warren had ever expected to hear from Amanda. He was beyond turned on now, his cock was so stiff it actually hurt and without even pausing for thought, he was again in between her tits and had his cock buried balls deep into her vagina.

Amanda wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled them together as tightly as she could.

“Just stay in there like that for a little while, without moving just yet. I know I just turned you on massively, with the idea that you can watch me play with another woman. Im bisexual, but more than that, Im polyamorous and want you to play too. You and I can help each other them grow bigger and eat them and Ill feed them, and you can fuck me while they do that or fuck them too. Well each have playmates besides each other, but youre the only man here. And also, you should probably take a few minutes to check out the size of your cock too. I havent been getting any tighter, my pussy has gotten quite the stretching out from your cock which is about 10 inches long now and 3” wide. Its bigger than my arm!

“So were going to need to go gently on our little playmates so we dont end up hurting them inside ok?”

Warren had not noticed any changes in himself, being too oblivious to himself with the changes going on with Amanda. But he could tell he had grown maybe an inch or so in length and girth and was amazed that all this fit inside her little torso. After all, her tits had grown 9000% and her ass was twice the size she had started with, but the rest of her body remained unchanged.

They were both incredibly aroused again, and he slowly moved in and out of her, until she moved her drained off boobs slightly off to the sides, put her hands on his shoulders and started lowering and raising herself on him.

“This is where we really need someone else with us to play with my boobs, massage my puffies and suck on my tits while I ride you.” 

Warren smiled and laughed and couldnt help but agree with her all the more. 

“and… “ she said “I have just the two girls in mind. Theyre a bit different to me, body wise, but I know youll like them a lot and Im certain theyre going to love this.”

——————————————————————————————————

Stay tuned for chapter 15, opportunity knocks!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,901 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,504 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,429 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,908 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone