Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
AND THEN . . . Chapter 15: Opportunity Knocks

There were a few things that Amanda was absolutely certain of… 
1. She had gigantic milk cans now and possibly the biggest ever
2. She absolutely loved having such gigantic breasts and that they were real
3. That her friends Christine Beaulevant and Kim Jackson were going to love them
4. That they both had also wanted giant breasts of their own in high school and so . . . 

She started wondering who she was going to start with first and what she was going to do to introduce them to a complete change in life that was probably going to seem a bit outlandish to them both. At least certain parts of it.

She would have to talk to them in person, but she would need to get them interested in every aspect of the idea. . . .hmmm . . . she had to get her thinking cap on.

In the meantime she was floating around in ‘her new pool dragging or pushing her absolutely giant boobs around. She found it amazing that they floated so high on the water after milking and held her up. It was an absolute delight, really, and it made for all kinds of fun activities as she tried to submerge under the surface and drag her boobs down under with her but they were so buoyant that they would pull straight up, straight away.

She tried the sidestroke but couldnt get enough clearance to reach out and draw water down. She found it all so funny.

She tried doing the breaststroke, naturally, but all she did was stroke the sides of her tits as they pushed to the sides yet still pushed her up another 18” in the air above the surface . . . and of course, being straight out couldnt get her arms and hands down to even touch the water. So she just cranked up her legs and get herself moving at a decent pace up and down the pool - which was really quite the workout for her legs and quite another sight to behold!

She didnt notice, but Warren had snuck back in and was watching her the last 10 minutes, stroking his meat cleaver.

“Warren, dont you waster that! You get in here and put that some place it belongs please!” Amanda cried out.

Warren jumped in the water and waded up behind her and spend her legs and butt cheeks apart and started the process of squeezing into her vagina and slowly working his way up inside.

It all seemed so perfectly natural by now, and he was just enthralled with their entire process.

“Have you contacted your friends yet, Amanda?”

“not yet. Why? Are you anxious for our playthings to join us?” 

“Normally my reaction would be to respond defensively and say ‘no of course not, but the fact is that I am quite intrigued, even anxiously awaiting you and your two sister lovers joining us!”

Amanda laughed at him . . . “I think my childhood Mormon upbringing is having to much of an effect on you and youve been watching too much television like that show Sister Wives” 

“Sister Boobs” Warren laughed out loud!

“Well hold your horses, Mister Boobs, you are in the middle of taking care of your first boob-wife now and I want to feel maximum impact and get you off fairly quickly for a change.”

Warren had installed a new ‘water chair in the mid section of the pool at around the 6 depth mark. The seat of it was down about 30” below the water surface and it also had to gigantic landing pads on it that were easily big enough for 4 of Amandas gigantic boobs each.

Amanda wondered to herself if this was how big Warren actually fantasized about her growing to, even though he said she was more than big enough already and that he didnt want her immobilized by the sheer mass of boobs that weighed more than the rest of her body.

So Amanda did what any good woman would do, she shoved Warren into the chair and swam away then back up to him, mermaid style. She used her boobs buoyancy to get one of them up onto one landing pad than get her other up onto the other landing pad. Then she just floated there, moored to the chair by the weight of her boobs . . . moving in and out.

“Well Warren, dont just sit there . . . go bring my milking machine over and get me a 2 gallon tank of protein and fruit shake and straw. Lets kill 4 birds with one stone.

Amanda fed through there straw and Warren got the biggest teatcups on her nipples and then she mounted him, and started to ride him. She could move so freely with the tits being supported by the landing pads. It was awesome!

The big old pumps roared to life and started milking her, which felt divine to her. Warrens big old cock inside her felt divine. Her riding up and down on his pole, hitting every nerve from her clit to g-spot to every inch inside her felt divine, she orgasmed many times and each time her milk production shot up for a minute. But the time she felt Warren coming to his climax, and her 23rd orgasm, the tanks nearly had 2 gallons of milk in them EACH. Bumper crop! She collapsed from the draining, and had also finished her tank of protein shake and was ready for another, she was so dehydrated.

Warren got up as quickly as he could and went and got her two more 2 gallon tanks of the protein shake and put some extra yogurt and ice cream in it, to help replenish her.

Warren then looked at Amanda, and helped her turn around in the chair and reverse mount her giant boobs to the opposite landing pads.

“Ive got to go and interview some potential clients now, Amanda, so Im going to leave you here alone for a while ok?”

“Sure, Warren, I still have to call my old friends up who I mentioned and get them warmed up to the idea and see if we can get some progress happening with them too. And remember, no matter how tempting it is, you dont get to have sex with those other potential clients unless I say so! Were in this together now, and I want to be a part of everything!”

Warren agreed and went upstairs to his main living area, showered and changed and headed into work.

Amanda got busy looking Kim and Christine on Facebook and Instagram. She decided she would start with Kim, since they had had great sex before in the past and remained fairly close.

She shot her a message and asked for her phone number, and got a reply in seconds and called her up.

“Hi Kimmy, its Amanda from high school. Remember me?”

“Well of course, love, how could I ever forget. Ive been thinking you a lot lately.” 

“Wow, really? Well, Im flattered and Ive missed you . . . but there is a reason for my phone call but now Im curious as to why youve been thinking about me a lot.” 

“OK, well, remember in high school, you were the pussy monster, Christine was the ass monster and I was the titty monster?” 

“How could I ever forget, I was so jealous of those tits you grew” 

“Well, funny you should say that . . . because theyve grown again, and theyre quite large now and aching to be sucked like you used to suck them.”

“Wow, that is very curious indeed, Kimmy, like how big are we talking here?” 

“I kind of ran out of cup sizes once I got to Z, so I did the water displacement method and discovered that theyre about 7000 millimeters each now! Can you believe that? Its insane… theyre so huge, I look like a freak. . . but I love it. I mean, Im absolutely in love with my boobs and I think they might still grow some more”

“ERMERGERRRDDD . . .” Amanda answered in a silly voice, “Youre not the only one. My boobs have grown like crazy too, and it immediately made me think of you. And theres a lot more to it than that but Id really like to talk about it, face to face, tit to tit, maybe even clit to clit so to speak. To be honest, my tits are tanker now, and need to be seen in order to be actually appreciated. I think you and I are going to have a ball.” 

“and theres something else too…” she continued, “I am staying at my new boyfriends house. Its right next door to mine . . . Im in the basement, well, the sub-basement in his olympic sized swimming pool as we speak. And loving it.” 

“Boyfriend?” Kim stammered “I thought you were interested in rekindling what we had” 

“OMG, Kimmy, of course I am. And I want to share him with you. Hes better and bigger than any dildo we shared, and he has the soul of a woman too . . . just one with a massive delicious cock and beautiful body and special talents that also we need to talk about together” 

“Oh thank fuck” Kim breathed a sigh of relief. “That is exactly what I want, so much. I miss you and our sex so much but want much more than that . . . and sharing a man with an amazing penis sounds like just what the doctor ordered”

Amanda was dripping wet, and not just from the water-moisturizer mixture in the swimming pool either. “I can only imagine the sexual exploits were about to share and the adventure were going to embark on with our new massive tits” 

“Give me the address… uh huh…. Ok…. yeah, got it. Alright, Im going to get dressed in something comfortable to drive over and join you in the pool, ok?” 

“Oh that sounds awesome . . . but be warned, as big as your tits are right now, expect to see something even bigger, and you might be a little freaked out. But keep mind ok? Because as freakish as I might look as seem when you see me, this is an awesome development and you are going to love it. OK?
STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 16, KIMMYS BACK STORY

AND THEN . . . Chapter 16: Kimmys Back Story

Kimmy was the early bloomer in high school, the one that other girls were jealous of because she got visited by the Tit Faerie first, and best.

She was always quite proud of her figure and happy with how uncomfortable and jealous it made other women. She also loved the attention she got from men and women who liked women.

The bounce in her bra or just in a tank or bikini top was always a reassuring feeling to her. It made her feel like a woman and her tits were always so sensitive that they became central to her sexual life and nipple play alone always brought her to orgasm

Well into her 30s, her boobs began to change and not for the better. First the firmness started to go, and they became stretchy. Inside of not really needing a bra, wearing one because essential or her tits would hang really low and bounce really high. That would have been bad enough but

Then they started to get soft and spongy and she was losing breast volume. Not anything major but enough to cause concern and make her start seeking out a way to restore her breasts to their prime.

So Kim began a quest to find an experimental medical way to pump up her breasts without resorting to implants, as much as she loved the fake titty look. But maybe there was a way to achieve that naturally? She wondered.

Working in admin at the local university introduced her to all kinds of people in every department and she got to know a few of them girls and guys in research in biology. She was very open with them about what she was looking for.

One of the girls suggested that there was some research going on in the basement lab which would cause her breasts to increase in weight and size albeit kind of slowly.

She called up the research team and told them her predicament and presented her case. They were very sympathetic and supportive. She was referred to someone named Kath Loveless and had an appointment for the following Monday.

Monday rolls around . . .

Kath welcomed Kimmy into her office and asked her to describe her medical history and situation, and what she wanted. She said, upon evaluation she would then decide whether she could be an eligible candidate for an experimental procedure.

“What kind of experiment?” Kim asked 

“Well,” Kath replied, “its a new gene therapy to unlock the potential in your genes and supplement them towards developing the results you want. Its basically programming your body to be what you want it to be.” 

“Can I sculpt myself, genetically?”

“Thats exactly what we have in mind. Wed like to take detailed photos of you and put a 3D model on the screen and let you manipulate it with out of our digital artists. Then we can program that into the computer and come up with a gene therapy to trigger the necessary changes in your DNA Code so that you body will reshape itself to meeting that design. 

Kath continued, “But I have to warn you, this is not without side effects and not everything is absolutely guaranteed to go according to plan.” 

Kimmy replied “Well then, I guess thats why youre calling it ‘experimental gene therapy!” 

Kath smiled, “You seem to have a grasp on this which means youre the right candidate and Im giving you the green light to proceed now”

Kim went to the digital arts department and started working on her design with some guy named Dave. 

She had been photographed from every angle and every square millimeter of her was documented. It was then made into a full 3D rendering of her body on screen.

“Ok” she said, “Lets start with my waist. Can you trim it down to 22”? I means, really tight! Oh good, yeah that looks great. Now add a big bit of oomph for my butt, I want a ski slope from the small of my back to the greatest point out on my ass. Yes, thats good too!

“Now, lets move on to the real reason were here… my breasts!” 

“Yeah, about that,” Dave said with apprehension. “How long have you been hiding the fact that youre multiple mammaried?”

“what?” She exclaimed “What the hell is multiple mammaries? What do you know about this? Sorry if Im in shock, I didnt really want to talk about that little flaw”

“You see” Dave pointed to the screen, “Under your breasts, those two smaller breasts that arent quite detached but not connected either. Did you think you only had extra nipples?” 

“Yeah pretty much, and I didnt want to say anything about it because I thought maybe this would be a chance to erase them!”

“Well” he said, “That is one of the possibilities we can look at. If youre sure thats what you want to do.” 

“Do you mean, I have a choice? I didnt really want to get rid of them, I thought I was a freak. But is there a way to have them and not make it abundantly obvious to the world? Ive read up on it, and it happens in 1 out of every 1000 women in the Poland/Belarus area of the world”

“Again, Im really impressed that youre done your research. But lets get back to the 3D modeling, shall we”

“Ok” she responded, “Lets go to my breasts next. Can you give me 7000cc on each side?”

“Sure, no problem”

“OK, great. Now can you divide each breast of mine into 2 breasts?”

Dave Gulped.

“Now lets go with being able to put a pair of breasts into each cup of a bra. A really big bra. Lets just say we have 4000cc on the bottom breast and 3000cc in each of the two top breasts. Is that possible?” 

“I guess it is. But remember, this is gene therapy and this is going to be irreversible once we do this. And if you put on weight later, theres a good chance its going to go to your boobs”

“Oh my God, this is a tough decision… I mean, if I was given 4 breasts, Im supposed to have 4 breasts, right? Even if two of them were dwarf breasts?”

“Thats probably a healthy was of looking any it, sure” Dave conceded.

“Then I want to go for it. On the screen, give me the 4 breasts please in the sizes I mentioned and lets see how they look. I want one to rest on top of the other, so that in a bra it looks like one left and one right boob, please.”

Dave did it up like she asked him to.

“Oh wow, I look amazing. Can we start with the gene therapy please?”

Dave left the room and brought everything over electronically with him to Doctor Kath. She asked him over and over again about what he had explained to her and she looked over the computer renderings of everything that they had come up with. She was satisfied and gave him the green light to start the procedures.

Doctor Kath came back into the room and talked to Kimmy about it. She was convinced that this is what Kimmy wanted and the gene therapy began.

For experimental reasons, Kimmy was kept on site in special quarters with only a very tightly prescribed diet for 2 weeks.

The day Kimmy was leaving, there was a scientist at the clinic speaking with Doctor Kath about the procedures. Kimmy couldnt help but notice him as he was tall and strong and good looking and a scientific researcher too. Warren was his name and he was equally taken with her.

As she passed by, Warren accidentally pumped into her and slipped his business card into her back pocket.

Kin got home and sized herself up in the mirror. First with clothes on, where he hourglass figure was something to behold and her giant breasts stuck right out and were HUGE. She slowly undressed in her bathroom mirror and was down to her undies as she slipped off her bra and her 4 breasts were set free. It was a spectacular site to behold, and she honestly didnt even know what to make of herself. She was just so gorgeous and sexy and the very sight or herself was driving her bonkers with horniness. The way her 4 breasts cooperatively fit on her chest was amazing to her. The top two outflanked the bottom two and rested across them. She just stood there drooling. And at the same time she was so thirsty for both milk and beer.

She drank everything she had in her fridge, which was about 2 gallons of milk and a full 24 cans of beer. And then a couple of gallons of water. She didnt know where it was all going, but she had the feeling her body was trying to stay hydrated and replenished.

Her ass was 44” on the round, her waist was 22” and her tits were over 50” around. She was in awe of herself. She started thinking about old girlfriends and boyfriends she had had, and that scientist Warren she had met. And her old friend Amanda….
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,901 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,504 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,429 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,908 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone