Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
AND THEN . . . Chapter 17: Old Friends together again

Kimmy was amazed at how quickly the gene therapy had worked and how in just 2 weeks she had undergone such a remarkable transformation. They exaggerated curves were just something else. Her ass was amazing. It was like a finely marbled steak. She could feel how it shaped in different ways as she flexed and squeezed different parts of her rump.

There was definitely a nice fat cap on it, and layers of fat and muscle underneath and it was a good 6” to get from the end of her cheeks at their fullest parts, to her crotch.

“It would take a fine cock to get through all this”, she snickered to herself.

And she could nearly get her own hands around her tiny waist. Her hip to waist ratio was more than 2:1 and she was thoroughly loving it.

And of course, her boobs were solid and full like she had always wanted, and the bra she had on even with deep plunging cleavage didnt give away her secret. She could swear she was a tiny bit bigger than the 14,000cc she left the clinic with . . . but nah, that was just her imagination.

She was an absolute freak of nature in every possible way. And . . . loving it.

She started getting ready to head over to Amandas…. well, Warrens house with the underground olympic sized pool and everything else.

What to wear? Swimsuit underneath of course, a bra underneath to keep her secret in tact for now, a short skirt and cut pumps, and a loose fitting sheer top over everything. She put her hair up and used just a little bit of makeup and there she was . . . done up like a stick of gum.

Kimmy called Amanda up.

“Hey Mandy .. . “
“Dont EVER call me that, grrrr”
“Oh yeah, of course, sorry . . . Amanda, whats your address please, or your boyfriends address?”
“Sure… its 88 Bernard Drive. Oh wait, Im at his place. . . . 84 Bernard. Right next door. Come to the back and come in the back door down two flights of stairs, or take the elevator down.”

“Sure will. See you soon!”

Kimmy got in her car and drove over. It wasnt too far away, only about 20 minutes. She stopped into the wine store on the way and picked up a couple of bottles of what used to be their favorite vintage of Pinot Noir and Pinot Griggio. They had a thing for Italian wines.

Kim arrived at Warrens house about 25 minutes later, after stopping for wine and walked around back of the considerable mansion, through the backyard that unbeknownst to her had been the scene of some pretty crazy sex just a week ago. Sex that propelled Amanda to where she was today. Sex back when she was ‘small in relation to her size today.

She walked down over the 2 flights of stairs carrying her pumps in one hand and the canvas bag with the win in the other . . .

“Honey Im home!” Kimmy cried out.

“I can see that, kind of hard to miss those knockers. Im in the pool” She said looking over her shoulders and trying not to draw attention to her massive boobs. “Take off your clothes and slide on here in the water and come over next to me”

Kim left on her swimsuit and ‘containing bra for now, but got in the water and made her way over.

As she got closer, she had to take a double take and pick her jaw up off her chest.

“GOOD GOD, AMANDA!! Those are the biggest tits Ive ever seen in my life! They make me look positively small. Just how big are they?”

“40,000 cc each, or at least they were this morning. But since they seem to be constantly growing, its hard to tell from day to day.”

“How do you manage to get around?”

“Im in the water, silly, they float. I can walk around in here or go swimming, use the lift on the other side to get out of the water, and then my boob walker to go to the bathroom or kitchen. Ive got my phone and MacBook and tv here too. Plus warrens around a fair bit and I can get over to the gym there (points) too and take care of staying strong enough to support these! But your tits are HUUUUGGGGEE too! Whats your story?”

“ok, Amanda, I was bothered by my tits starting to go soft so I started making inquiries in the medical world and then of course at the university, with the bio research people and that led me to a gene therapy experiment where you can program your DNA and well, they found something interesting in my DNA which created a possibility that I acted on and Ill tell you about that in a few minutes… but first of all, I programmed in for 7000cc of breast per side, this amazing 22” waist and a 42” ass! I got what I wanted and maybe a tiny bit more. The gene therapy was pretty painless, the effects of it and my body doing all this work, not so painless! But no pain, no gain!!

She took a breath and continued, “Anyhow after 2 weeks, I was pretty much as you see me now… and through all this, I was thinking of you! Now, you have to tell me your story. I know how big they are . . . but holy hell, you were flat as board and now you have the biggest real breasts on the planet, probably!”

Amanda tried to lift up her giant tits, up out of the water, off the landing pads on her chair, but to no avail… “Here help me lift these monsters and Ill start telling you my story”.

Kimmy obliged, of course and had to put her mouth around one of those massive nipples. She had an electric orgasm when she realized Amanda was lactating and immediately her mouth was getting filled with delicious breast milk.

“Can I just suck on your tits and you tell me the story, please?”
“Sure, but maybe take it easy . . . we need the milk for the breast milk project and I dont know what kind of effect my breastmilk might have on another woman, especially one who was genetically programmed for giant breasts!

“Anyhow, back to my story. See, I was really tired of being flat so I started researching ways to increase my boobs, and found out about the Newton Goldfarb protocol and started taking both estrogen injections like trans do, and then Bovine growth serum and then I got a drinkable one from the vet on top of it to increase udder development in cows and milk production. On top of that, I was quenching insatiable cravings for dairy, beer, water, fatty foods, steaks etc you name it.

“Then on top of that, I need help moving things and getting around when I was only your size, and my neighbor who owns this hours saw my predicament and was only too happy to help me. We fell in lust then in love, and I found out he was a total tit man and then we started fucking like rabbits in heat and I started lactating, and then I found out he was also in research in the same field . . . and he wanted me to be this big also, or close to it.

“And he enjoyed the lactation as much as I did. And he wanted to milk me, and so did I, and I wanted to be milked like a cow . . . and it was amazing, so he got the equipment for a milking machine and then another and then another . . . and Ive been giving up to 8 gallons a day but usually 5 or so. And were part of one of the baby formula companys work to supply real babies with real food. Its wonderful really…

“so” Kimmy asked, taking a break from suckling, “does this feel as good as the machine does pumping you hard for milk?”

“Are you kidding me, Kimmy, it feels amazing and nobody knows how to suck a boob like you do, except for Warren. And dont worry you cant suck enough milk out of me to make a difference anyhow”

“Well see about that, Amanda, Im starving and I think I could easily drink a gallon of milk”

Amanda continued “So, Warren came up with this super serum that really increased my breast size and milk production to what it is today. I think were done with my expansion now but you never know! Weve also got to find some more girls who want to be a part of this if its going to succeed.”

“coincidentally, my journey from flat to 40k has all been in the past 3 weeks also. Weird huh?”

Kim took a break and her belly was popped out as big as one of her boobs and completely round too!

“Oh look, I got triplets now” referring to her belly matching the size and shape of her boobs. They both laughed heartily.

“OK, Amanda, its time for me to tell you my other secret”

“OMG, please dont tell me youve grown a dick!”

“No no no, nothing like that . . . its all tits and ass with a tiny waist here. And we got your boyfriend Warren for cock right?”

“Our boyfriend, Kimmy, were going to show and enjoy a polyamorous life together. Warren is loaded and will take care of us if we take care of him”

“Ok, well remember I said 7000cc per side?”

“yeah, but you said there was a surprise in your DNA”

“Exactly, see, I have always hidden my second set of nipples, even from you back in the day, but they were connected to extra breasts just under the skin waiting to burst out.”

Amanda thought she had heard it all until now!
“Wait a second… so 7000 per side but you have FOUR BREASTS???”
“Yes, four breasts and Im about to show you too” Kimmy lifted her shirt off the bra. The bottom two breasts plopped out and then the top pair flopped down on top of them. 4 huge breasts on one extremely curvy woman. And they were just so perfect on her too. The bottom ones being bigger than the top pair.

“Oh my god, theyre beautiful. Lets swim over to the lift and get up out of here and get over to the bedroom and lay down on the double king bed ok?” Amanda asked with eager eyes and a hurry libido.

“Ok, lets go play” Kim answered. “I want to suck on your breasts, and have you suck on mine too! Do you know where any more of that serum is too? I would love to be bigger than 7000 a side, maybe?”

“We really should ask Warren about that before we go any further tho. After all, the serum will induce lactation and did you really want to be a milk maiden, a milk girl, a milk maiden?”

“I think I do, Amanda, after tasting your milk and knowing what its for, I think I really want to become a milk maiden too. How much milk do you give a day, again?”

“Usually 5 or 6 gallons but its been up to 8 most days this week”

Amanda and Kimmy made their way to the double-King bed and started to fondle each other, nurse each other, fuck each other, give oral stimulation to each other and lactate all over and in each other again.

As they were both coming for about the 11th times, They heard Warren coming in to the pool area and singing out for Amanda.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 18
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,901 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,504 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,429 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,908 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone