Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
AND THEN . . . Chapter 18: a Possible Deviation

Warren bounded down over the stairs and into the pool room at a fairly quick trot. Dressed only in a pair of short trunks (not budgie smugglers, thank god) it was easy to see that he was excited at the prospect of just seeing Amanda, let alone touching her or having sex with her. She was now his joy in life, and what he looked forward to every single day. And night. 

So imagine his surprise to see the pool empty and then to find Kimmy in bed with her, just off the side of the pool. He was extremely aroused by this and seeing Amanda and Kim sucking each others breasts and drinking each others milk was further enticing. His cock was at full mast and almost complete out of his shorts.

Amanda non-verbally communicated and motioned him over. She was too entranced with sucking Kims breasts and having her own sucked as well.

Warren got behind Amanda and slowly started to work his cock into her and thrust her tiny tight little pussy as fast as he could, moving in deeper and deeper and filling her insides up.

Within 10 minutes he erupted inside her and she came all over his shaft. She let out a howl and lifted up a big so her breast pulled out of Kims mouth and milk shot out everywhere.

“Oh my God, Warren, if I had known how much this would excite you, I would have called her last week!”

Warren could finally see Kim.

“Hey, I know you” he said, “Werent you at the research labs . . . undergoing some sort of genetic manipulation experiment?” 

“Yes”, Kim replied, “they programmed my DNA to grow this big round ass” which she smacked, “and found a dormant ancient gene in my DNA for multiple breasts, so they triggered it to grow double breasts on each side . . . we even programmed the size they will be.”

“I have new for you, if youve taken the serum and if you have already drank anymore than a glass of Amandas milk”, Warren replied. 

“What do you mean?” They both asked of him, with faces that were whitened by the curious hanging news and jaws that hung open. 

“Well, youre both in for a growth spurt that isnt triggered by DNA or the serum alone. Drinking another womans breast milk will cause your own breasts to grow again also. So, watch out, this is going to happen over the next couple of hours. 

“Amanda, your breasts were already at about 40,000. Well, you can expect them to grow to about 60,000 in the next two hours. Thats going to be a lot more weight, and a LOT more milk too . . . “ 

“Well” Amanda said, “Im fine with that. But Im going to need more cock to stimulate that milk production too”

“What about me?” Kimmy asked. “Am I going to grow much?”

“Kim, youre in for quite a shock Im afraid. You see, I checked into the genetic chart and predictions at the lab before I left to come home today . . . youre a total of 14,000cc now, right?”

Kim nodded. “Yes, 2 breasts at 4000cc and 2 breasts at 3000cc”. 

“well, you are programmed to slowly grow to 12,500 on each lower breast and 7500 on each upper breast. Thats a total of …” 

“I can do math, 40,000. Which is the total size Amanda is now. Which I can handle. Im a bigger girl.” 

Warren corrected her “You were programmed for that without any serum or Amandas breast milk which is also Genetically modified now. Now youre going to grow to about 40,000 over the next 3-4 hours. And youre going to keep growing over the next few weeks.” 

“How big will I get” Kim asked…. 

“Ill need to check all computer models to see for certain., But I would estimate somewhere around 75,000.”

Amanda cried foul. “Warren, you told me I would be the biggest!” She protested.

“Im going to work on that, Amanda, but Its going to take some science and some real work to keep everything ok so youll still be somewhat mobile outside of the swimming pool.” 

Kimmy looked at Amanda “Baby, Im really horny. Can we go back to what we were doing. . . but can Warren fuck me, please? I wanna go down on you, have my big old ass up in the air and have him ream me from behind. Is that ok, please? I know hes your boyfriend. I just need him.”

“Its ok, Kimmy, hes OUR boyfriend now . . . and yes, he can fuck you as much as you want him to, as long as theres enough for me too!”

Amanda lay back and Warren strapped on the teat-cups and started to milk her again, Kim got him 4 growing breasts down on the bed as best she could and got her face into Amandas pussy, and her ass up in the air. Warren crawled in behind her on his knees, started to work his cock into her and pushed down on the small of her back.

Amanda reached up to the night table on the side of the bed and grabbed the bottle of lubricant and passed it down to Kimmy who passed it onto Warren. Warren squirted the lubricant out of the bottle and all over his cock and then into Kimmy who groaned as she felt the coolness of the lube enter her vagina. “Nothing feels better than a squishy pussy”, she laughed to herself.

Kimmy gasped as Warrens cock entered her. She was so grateful she was lubed up. Oh the feelings that flooded her from the hairs on the top of her head to her tingling toes. She dove into Amandas pussy with even greater zeal. Sucking on her labia, licking her clit, furiously tongue fucking her vagina, and flicking on her clit again as fast as she could… and one hand moved down to her own vagina just to play with her own clit and feel Warren work his way in and out of her like a piston in an engine. It felt like he was firkin a truck into her.

It felt harder to get completely at Amandas pussy. Her neck was bent down and she could feel her back buckling harder to aim her crotch up at Warren to get as much of him inside her as possible.

Why was it getting uncomfortable? She drove her fingers into Amandas juicy pussy and started finger banging her as she looked down at her chest and saw that her own boobs were what was pushing her up off the bed. She was more than a foot off the bed, and could see milk stains that were 3 in diameter until her tits.

“Warren!” She cried out. “Do we have any more teat-cups and another milking machine please? I think Im full or over-full and need to be milked ASAP!”

“Hang on!” He cried out,”Im almost there”.

A few seconds later he filled her twat with his cum and shuddered for a good 5 minutes afterwards . . . falling over on her back with 10” of cock firmly stuck inside her.

Amanda looked at her milk cans beside her and they were full already. And she needed another set yet, still needing to be pumped off, and knew Kim would need a couple of milk cans also.

“Warren, do we have any extra milk cans, and 4 more teat-cups please?”

Warren came to, caught his and got up… his cock swinging around hard enough to bruise his own legs and put an eye out!

A couple minutes later he came in with the quadra-milker and 6 extra milk cans on a cart. He helped Kimmy up onto the pillows on his side of the bed and next got medium sized teat-cups hooked up to her nipples. Her tits were easily about 10,000cc each or 40,000 in total. The top and bottom breasts and each side were about the same size and hard and round. Each breast looked like a basketball. 10,000cc round balls of pleasure, filled to bursting. Each pushing the others up and out, barely enough room on her chest to fit them all on. Warren got the teat-cups on pronto and started up the quadra-milker which immediately started producing solid results.

He helped Amanda sit up in bed as close to her as possible. He changed out her milk cans and made sure her giant teats were securely in her own extra large teat-cups and restarted her milker.

He knew this be a long night, and one of many . . . Warren knew that Kimmy would soon outgrow Amanda and that Amanda wouldnt stand for that.

He was hard again.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 19: Three of a kind
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,905 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,505 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,430 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,910 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone