Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
AND THEN . . . Chapter 19: And then there were 3

The girls both gasped at Warrens flagpole. They were casually lying in bed, being milked, each eating their second gallon of ice cream, in between flattening out cases of beers. Both of them had little tummies forming from over-indulging and eating so much so quickly. Both so horny they couldnt get enough in them to quell their sexual urges.

Amanda spoke up “Warren, I believe its my turn now! And I want it doggy style on the bed please!”

“Ok, you two get started without me” Kimmy added, “Im still able to get around pretty easily, since even with twice the breasts Ive only got half the breasts that Amanda does. So Im going to go out to the kitchen and be back in a couple of minutes.”

Neither Warren nor Amanda heard a word she said, and she knew it. They were already in doggy style position and working Warrens cock into Amandas super tight little twat. Amanda was squirting and screaming as she waddled out of the room.

Kimmy looked through the fridge and found nothing . . . nothing she was looking for, but chugged back a couple cartons of Amandas milk since it was there. She looked through all the cupboards and drawers and found nothing there either… so she chugged back a couple of gallons until she looked 6 or 7 months preggers.

Then she saw it! The Cooler with the serum. She took out 6 vials of it. She drank down two immediately and brought four with her back to the bedroom… with a straw.

She could feel the effects of all Amandas breast milk and the serum in her stomach, churning like a factory about to explode into overload in the tit production department.

Her breasts were already started to blow up like basketballs again, even after giving a couple gallons of milk. She got them on the bed and got in doggy style position herself and nuzzled up next to Amanda, as best she could with 120,000cc of breasts on the bed. She poked a straw into a vial and passed it overt to her and giggled “Drink me”. And Amanda drank it down without breathing.

“thats for one of your beauties, Amanda, and this one is for the other” and Km handed her over the other vial.

Amanda yelled out to Warren… “OK, you fuck me 10 thrusts, then fuck Kimmys 10 thrusts and back and forth, for as long as you can!”

Kim giggled and got a good grip on the bed sheets and held on tight as Warren started to work his cock into her juicy fat pussy now.

After 10 strokes, he moved back over to Amanda who was just in love with Kimmy again too and looking at her with astonishment as Kimmy guzzled down two vials of the serum.

“I already took two in the kitchen, this makes 4 now!”

“Oh my God, Kim, were going to get SO BIG WE WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE!”

“Thats the idea, except in the water, where I plan on spending a lot of time once my boobs reach 40,000cc each.”

It was a good thing the bed was a double king size, Because in unison, all 6 of the girls boobs started to expand slowly but surely and were soon each round spheres fighting for space, and pushing on each other. Amandas breasts were a good 50,000cc each at this point and Kims were growing at an astounding rate.

If I had to guess just by looking at them, the bottom two had grown to about 15,000cc each and the top two were at about 12,500 each. When she sat back during Amandas turn with the cock, her top breasts pushed into the centers of her bottom breasts and flattened them out to where they squished each other together for over 18” of cleavage. The top breasts settled into the bottom ones like the cherries on top that they were. Her nipples were finally growing too and she was playing with them, filling her palm with each one and yanking a big at a time and howling in orgasmic delight as she did so.

Warren paused fucking Amanda for a moment and gazed in absolutely astonishment at Kimmys 4 gigantic breasts- reaching over to pull on her nipples and cause strong thick jets of milk to shoot out from each one. If he could reach her breasts, he would be sucking on one of them right now.

Then he looked down and saw the size of Amandas breasts had also grown. The amount of side breast from each one was now wider than her entire rib cage. Looking down on her, she was 2 of left breast, 13” of torso and then another 2 of right breast.

This was all driving him crazy.

Amanda didnt even have her hands on the bed, and she was 2 feet off the bed. Her breasts were so full and huge, they were holding her up that much. Clearly she had passed the 55,000cc mark at this point and her skin was dangerously tight.

“Warren, I need to be milked ASAP. Please hook my machine get up and drain me off a bit?”

Warren hauled himself out of her for a minute and staggered to the milk teats lying on the floor and cleaned them, started up the milker and get the large teat-cups on her puffies.

“I hope we have bigger teat cups, because these ones arent going to fit much longer”

“Dont worry, Amanda my love, I have two more sizes left yet and the biggest ones are beyond big enough for any projected size”

Warren had taken advantage of the break to grab a couple 2 liter jars of the skin relaxant cream he and Amanda had made use of earlier in this process. He put one on the bed by her left hip. He managed to get himself back inside her and opened up the jar and started to massage the bottom halves and outside parts of her breast whilst she was being pumped off.

“Kimmy? I know youre in need of a good milking and some of this skin relaxant cream too but bear with me… lets take care of Amanda first and then well take care of all your beautiful breasts also”

“OK” Kim replied, “But you see how large Im getting, right? Amanda took 2 vials of the serum, but I drank 4 of them and also put away 2 gallons of her milk from the fridge too… and I can feel a pressure building.”

“Oh shit… girls, well that certainly explains the growth. OK, lets get to work and start massaging in the cream and pumping off the milk”.

“Warren, honey, let Kim on top of me…. Let me get the 2 liters of that cream all over our breasts and we can massage it in to them all at the same time. Well squish it in where it needs to go and milk off shortly. But Kim deserves you to finish her off, and finish off yourself too”

Warren was so turned on and hot, he was ready to explode. He could see the tautness of Amandas skin as she reached 60,000cc per boob. He could see the ripples on the surface of Kims breasts as they neared and then passed 30,000 each.

Warren came with all his might into Kimmy… he must have come 3 oz at least. Kim squealed with delight.

“All my dreams might just come true yet” she said mysteriously.

Within an hour the 6 breasts had stopped growing and had reach a combined total of 250,000cc

Just then . . .

DING DONG . . .

The sound file played on Warrens phone. He knew who it was. It was Stephanie, the ass monster from the old trio of Amanda, Kimmy and Steffi. Stephanie came in through the big doorway sort of sideways and ass first, which a sight to behold as her ass was nearly 4 feet across, and sitting on top of that was a tiny waist and slender torso. Except for the boobs… which were already 10,000cc in size.

“Stephanie?” The girls cried out in unison… “Oh my God, you look amazing! What brings you here?”

Stephanie looked at them, beaming,

“Warren brings me here. Ive been watching your progress and have been making some progress myself. I only give 2 gallons of milk a day now, but I plan on joining you in the larger quantities. I doubt Ill get to 10 gallons a day as Ive got an ass to worry about too . . . but Im definitely going for 25,000 to 30,000cc in size each, and 5 gallons of milk production a day too.”

“So, come on, ladies, lets soak in the pool and let Warren be our manservant and bring us drinks and whatever else we want”

Steffi bent over and took Warrens cock in her mouth and started to suck the chrome off the bumper while the other two girls rolled off the bed and scootched over to the pool and carefully rolled their bodies and gigantic boobs in.

“My God, Warren honey, I do so like the taste of cunny juice all over your cock! Im glad to see our plan is going as scheduled.”

——————————————————————————————————-

Stay tuned for Chapter 20.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,901 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,504 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,697 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,429 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,908 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone