Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
CHAPTER 1: AMBITION.

Amanda had wanted large breasts ever since she was a little girl playing with Barbie Dolls. She admired large breasts on women as a little girl and hoped that she too, some day, would also have very large breasts. Unfortunately, the titty faerie forgot her and she was cursed with small b-cups. She had given up hope but one day found the Breast Enhancement archive and started reading stories about incredible growth through various means, so she started to do her research. She tried everything she could find on the internet, but nothing worked until she found a website for bovine milk production and udder growth, so she gave it a shot and ordered enough serum for about 100 head of cattle.

The USPS man arrived early Tuesday morning, and had a large delivery of 4 boxes filled with 1000 vials each of the Bovine Udder Growth serum. She gleefully received them at her door and the postman helped her carry them into her house. Once inside, and the postman having left, she opened the first box and examined the contents. Each glass vial was capped with a rubber stopper, intended for piercing with the needle end of a syringe and withdrawing the amount required. A letter or instruction accompanied and it read "for each cow, measure out 2cc's per hundred weight and inject directly into the base area of her udders daily until you start seeing an increase in udder size and milk production." After a quick run to CVS for syringes and needles, she figured she'd start. Now how much? "Per hundered weight? That means 2cc's for every hundred pounds I weigh...but I'm only 110 pounds. I guess I'll start with 3 ccs then, per breast" she thought to herself. She withdrew 3 ccs from the first vial and nervously looked at the blue liquid. She took a deep breath and stuck in the needle at the bottom of her tiny breast. After injecting the first one into her right breast, she repeated on her left breast. "Oh wow" she said out loud, "This stuff makes you woozy too, I think I best lie down for a while"

Amanda awoke just a couple of hours later with a strange sensation throughout her body, one of warming and cooling, coming in waves. She felt a tingle in her finger tips and toes like that of what one feels from taking a work-out booster juice or one too many redbulls. Her hands immediately went to her chest, expecting that she was in the midst of a sudden growth in breast tissue but that wasn't the case at all. There was no real change except that her nipples were rather sensitive. "Oh well" she said to herself, "I guess you can't just inject hormones into your body and not expect some sort of result." She did feel rather thirsty though, and had a thirst for beer - not milk like she had expected. She had a 6-pack in her fridge and took them out - for some reason she took out all 6, not just one as she would normally do. She downed 3 of them sequentially, bottoms up, without even stopping for air. There was something about the taste that really appealed to her, the wheat flavoring in addition to quenching her thirst for water. But she laughed it off, laughing at herself, went for a short walk to refresh and then once back home again, she decided another "shot" in each boob couldn't hurt and neither could the other three beers. And then she turned in for the night.

She awoke the next morning in a groggy state, like after a bender but without the hangover. Clearly, the beers she had had the night before had clouded her memory a little and she didn't remember much of what happened - including the extra shot she had injected into each of her boobs. Apparently, she had undressed in her sleep as she had awoken topless. Sometime during the night she had taken off her bra, camousol and shirt and was just wearing her jeans and panties. As she sat up in bed, her breasts went from the "hiding in the armpits position to plop heavily on her chest. And heavily was the right word to describe it too!
"My God" she said to herself, "These things are heavy now".
they felt so dense to her, as solid as muscle. They might still only be large b-cups but they must have weighed about 3 or 4 lbs each - the weight of a average d-cup breast. She had a taste in her mouth for beer again. She thought it was the lowest of class to have beer for breakfast, but she wasn't going anywhere this morning so she went over to the kitchen counter where she had left the other 3 beers from the last night's 6-pack and popped up open and drank them all down one by one, one gulp per entire 12 oz bottle.

And then, something started to happen.

It started as a gurgling in her stomach. It was like her body was sucking in the beers like a sponge absorbs water. And it was absorbing them. Her breasts suddenly started to get very warm. Her nipples protruded farther than she had ever seen them stick out before. They were 3/4" long and pointed straight out. Every time she breathed down on them she could feel a slight shockwave in her body like the tingly of the onset of an orgasm. Her areolae began to puff. the entire of her areola slowly protruded out also until they were a good 1/2" off the level surface of her breasts. "Well this is cool" she said aloud "I always wanted puffies but I hope this isn't it. And it wasn't. Her areolae further puffed out until they were a level inch off the preveiously flat and unexciting surface of her breasts. From the tip of her nipples to the surface of her little boobs was now a 2" difference.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed "This is bloody brilliant but it isn't exactly what I had in mind...Now where did I put the syringes?"

She moved slowly and carefully across the room as she was so sensitive now, she almost buckled over in orgasm waves if even the wind velocity on her nipples was too great. Amanda went to the top drawer in her kitchen and took out a fresh syringe and went to the open case of serum and took out a fresh vial. She started to fill the syringe to her self-assessed 3cc dosage but thought "what the hell, let's go for 5cc today"> And 5cc it was. She put the syringe into the base of her left breast and depressed the plunger, emptying in all 5ccs. then proceeded to refill and put 5cc into the right breast. "So thirsty" she thought... "I need more beer, and a wheat muffin and something else. What am I craving? Why am I craving... grains?"

But her body didn't have time to wait for sustenance. Things started happening. She could feel the pressure building up inside her boobs. She flexed her small chest muscles and saw her breasts increase in size, like she had taken a deep breath. She did it again and again and again.... she couldn't help herself. Each time they increased a bit more in size. She went to the bathroom mirror as quickly as she could and watched her chest and she continued to do this. She could see the skin was growing tighter and then finally her growth spurt stopped. Her nipples were jutted straight out on top of her new puffy areolae but where nipples were previously only 1" off her chest, including her small breasts, they were now a good 4" away! Her breasts were jutting straight out. No droop or sag, just the most round perfect things like she had implants under each one. Her hands could previously cover both breasts, one in each. Now she couldn't cover half of one breast with both hands. She took a sigh of relief.

"What am I gonna wear to the store? I need some beer, a muffin, some cereal, I have cravings!"

Then she remembered her brother had left one of his extra large plaid shirts in her closet and a white beater t-shirt. She carefully pulled the white tank-top "wife-beater" t-shirt on. As she went over her nipples they bounced up like they were hardened rubber and were so sensitive she felt the start of an intense orgasm coming on. She breathed deeply and made herself ignore it and then put the XL plaid shirt over top of that. Well-hidden she was, and then changed her knickers and jeans and got in her car to drive to the local store.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,906 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,505 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,698 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,431 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,910 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone