Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolutions and Happy New Year.
what plans do you have to work on your health. For me in 2016 my physical health (not counting the mental affecting it) I got a job that I work my as off physically so I get paid to work out (and sometime injury myself. Fucked up my hands recently and due to a dump ass not paying attention first week of Dec I almost died.) I got a CPAP since my apnea since as I said above doctors told me I was dying without treatment. I need to call the medical supply place. My CPAP is burning my throat and I don't know how to change the pressure if that is the cause.

For my mental I plan on getting finally after many years, therapy. Get a new doctor and demand better drugs for my panic disorder and depression. My panic disorder is getting so bad if I miss a dose of my current pill I have a severe panic attach and have a lot of trouble breathing. Plus my blood pressure even with my blood pressure pills zooms up. I need a neroupsychiatrist. My last doctor told me I may have Asperger's but he couldn't test it. One of those conditions where having a high IQ is a curse.

I have been trying to do some meditation. That sometimes helps with my depression and panic attacks. I recommend it.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Years Resolutions and Happy New Year. - by Ironbeard - 01-04-2017, 02:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onlyfans and similar but a question about them. Ironbeard 1 1,665 05-25-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  New Novel by Salman Rushie! JohnKing 1 3,346 10-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Nikki Benz, Blazzers and Tony T Ironbeard 1 5,087 12-21-2016, 09:04 AM
  NCIS New Orleans May 10 & 17 Tugboatcap 4 8,979 05-21-2016, 03:25 PM
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Tugboatcap 13 28,537 12-25-2015, 11:24 AM