Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
Her tits sure seem re-inflated to me.     
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(10-06-2021, 12:35 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Her tits sure seem re-inflated to me. 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... She got her puppies pumped up.
(02-19-2021, 01:30 PM)titzling319 Wrote: Kayla Kleevage:
            One of the all-time greats, Kayla was one fine looking babe when she was a youngster. Her sex scenes are unequaled! However, Ill be forever thankful to her for introducing Chelsea Charms to the world in 1999 on her Kleevco website.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8681]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8682]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8684]

Chelsea had actually attened a Dancers Expo prior to the exposure by Kleevco, a photo shoot was done on the IIRC marilynchambers website prior. After the release of that initial video by Kleevco, the mutual parties did not have anything to do with each other thereafter. I am sure there is others here who have a lot more detail on that than I do

(01-12-2023, 03:14 AM)zappfra Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 01:30 PM)titzling319 Wrote: Kayla Kleevage:
            One of the all-time greats, Kayla was one fine looking babe when she was a youngster. Her sex scenes are unequaled! However, Ill be forever thankful to her for introducing Chelsea Charms to the world in 1999 on her Kleevco website.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8681]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8682]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8684]

Chelsea had actually attened a Dancers Expo prior to the exposure by Kleevco, a photo shoot was done on the IIRC marilynchambers website prior. After the release of that initial video by Kleevco, the mutual parties did not have anything to do with each other thereafter. I am sure there is others here who have a lot more detail on that than I do

I've always loved that first picture of Chels