Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Casey James
Great story, titzling!

That is so funny that you found your own photo like that. It is a fantastic photo to use for a jigsaw puzzle. Great photography. I guess you can always include a watermark or something to show it's your photo if you own the copyright. I know we all here greatly enjoy your amazing contributions. Your stuff is amazing! Also, I really appreciate your stories about meeting the girls in person. I too have met several of these mega-busty beauties that we all drool over on here, and meeting them in person is such a a rush. If I ever win the $200 million lottery, I am buying a big yacht or sailboat and throwing my own Boob Cruise. And you will definitely be top of the short list of guys to invite because you really have a great eye and appreciation for these ladies.
Ricky, we'd all love to hear some of your stories! In fact, let's get everyone sharing their experiences. I'd bet that most every member has met at least a couple of our "Dream Girls"...don't be shy, tell us about them!
YT has met:

Chelsea Charms (extremely nice)
Summer Sinn (ditto, very focused on other girls)
Deena Duos (overly concerned about her online reputation)
Kayla Kleevage (so effing nice yet so effing slutty!!)
Patty Plenty (very very nice)
Casey and her huge tits!
[hr]
What a great position for Casey!
[hr]
That is a great pic!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Uhhhh not Casey
(08-20-2014, 12:37 AM)Rickypym Wrote: Uhhhh not Casey

Tman has gone so "post crazy" that he apparently is having trouble keeping it all organized!!

But I am happy to see more of gorgeous Sable nonetheless.
(08-20-2014, 09:36 AM)bosomblaster Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 12:37 AM)Rickypym Wrote: Uhhhh not Casey

Tman has gone so "post crazy" that he apparently is having trouble keeping it all organized!!

But I am happy to see more of gorgeous Sable nonetheless.

Great point. Had a seizure when hitting the add pic. Must of been from looking at the huge tits.

Casey posted these 3 amazing images of her 2 days ago. They will be in vids on her clip4sale.
[hr]
Smile
[hr]
<3

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
She posted these image this month. The first one I was not prepared for such beauty.
[hr]
Heart
[hr]
Big Grin

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Love the third one. She's a more mature lady now but still in great shape, carrying herself well... and dayumm that attitude and confidence!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(12-21-2014, 04:17 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: Love the third one. She's a more mature lady now but still in great shape, carrying herself well... and dayumm that attitude and confidence!

great shape is an understatement. This girl has maintained an incredibly fit body for such a long time that pretty much keeps her in the youthful category and NOT in the mature spectrum.
And continues to look so fine!

I really love all the new photos. She's a busy girl! Found on her twitter.

She looks great in a skimpy dress but when "the girls" are "out and about," they are non-symmetrical.
(04-29-2015, 04:39 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: She looks great in a skimpy dress but when "the girls" are "out and about," they are non-symmetrical.

I'd happily "tolerate" that!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
what site does she post these type of images on I have never been able to find an official site for her per se
(05-07-2015, 01:44 PM)insanehatchetman Wrote: what site does she post these type of images on I have never been able to find an official site for her per se

SarCas Productions in Clips4Sale
(05-07-2015, 04:37 PM)bosomblaster Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 01:44 PM)insanehatchetman Wrote: what site does she post these type of images on I have never been able to find an official site for her per se

SarCas Productions in Clips4Sale

F*** me some of those videos are expensive. Very much like the look of the "Football Winnings Fashion Show" (3rd video down at the moment), but seriously, $46???
I once purchased a video of Sareena. Totally worth it!
I own several and the expensive ones are well priced based on the quality content. I know the subject of this thread is Casey, but it seems as though it has ONLY been Casey filming new videos...no sign of Sarenna, for quite a long time.
Sarenna is busy but ok. That's all I can say.
(05-08-2015, 04:11 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: Sarenna is busy but ok. That's all I can say.

I will continue to wait patiently. She has that type of power over me.
(05-08-2015, 09:31 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: I own several and the expensive ones are well priced based on the quality content. I know the subject of this thread is Casey, but it seems as though it has ONLY been Casey filming new videos...no sign of Sarenna, for quite a long time.

I do have a couple of the cheaper ones and the quality is excellent. But $45 is borderline planned purchase territory rather than say $10-20 which is easier to swallow (or to put it another way, $45 enough for 2-3 monthly subs to various sites with a lot more content than 1 video!).
(05-14-2015, 05:28 PM)Archaon Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 09:31 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: I own several and the expensive ones are well priced based on the quality content. I know the subject of this thread is Casey, but it seems as though it has ONLY been Casey filming new videos...no sign of Sarenna, for quite a long time.

I do have a couple of the cheaper ones and the quality is excellent. But $45 is borderline planned purchase territory rather than say $10-20 which is easier to swallow (or to put it another way, $45 enough for 2-3 monthly subs to various sites with a lot more content than 1 video!).
I hear what you're saying and I think you elude to a good point:

There will be many impulse purchases at $45 but there would be a LOT at $10 - $20 .
Check out my new story! 
Please read this post Casey posted on Gofundme. http://www.gofundme.com/zk4za27f
It is so hard for someone to ever ask for help. And someone like her that is normally the one helping others and coming to their rescue must be so much harder.

Here official Twitter is @bustycaseyjames
And her clips4sale is the 1st one listed in my signature
Sorry to hear about Casey's trouble. I put a small banner at the top of the forum, and gallery. Hopefully, this will help spread awareness, and help her cause.

Casey, if you're reading this... On behalf of the BEA, best of luck to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karla James (UK) Bonecracker 14 33,569 01-20-2021, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Tarina James andrucharm 2 5,658 06-17-2018, 06:25 PM
  Edona James Tman 2 7,627 09-22-2016, 01:44 PM
  Kristina St. James radbid 5 14,421 03-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Last Post: radbid
  Edona James Archaon 2 8,609 01-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Last Post: fatbob22