Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College football
Any college football fans?

I don't like Johnny Manziel. I don't like Alabama.

SEC rules.

The college players should get reasonable monetary stipends, say $2K to $4K, per month, to help with expenses/travel just because you can get similar academic scholarships so why not allow those to student-athletes too?
Bama fan checking in. SEC fan all the way.
We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabam', the whole state of Alabam', the whole state of Alabam'.

We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabam' cuz we're from Tennessee
To be honest, when I made the commitment, I just moved to Alabama, and I wanted to be on the side that _wasn't_ Auburn, circa 2007 or so. Now, if you don't mind my saying so, its just too easy to be a Bama fan.

If it makes you feel any better, I follow more proball, than not. However, this season may change that.
Has the season started already?
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Pre Season has started... If you count that.
I went to Auburn, my wife to Tennessee. We live in LSU Central and both of us HATE LSU! Our front door has a swag (wreath) on it that's half Tennessee and half Auburn...LOL!

We both won our openers... WAR DAMN EAGLE!
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
Tugboatcap, you need one of those license plate borders that says "A House Divided" between Auburn and Tennessee. You can get those.

LSU had the best fight chant at the 2001 SEC championship game. The rabid drunk LSU fans sang that oldie rock song "hey baby, I wanna know-oh-oh-oh, will you be my girl?"

But instead of girl they said bitch. LOL. But it was very effective. It shut up the TN fans.

Stay classy LSU fans.
Yeah, it's a wonder our house hasn't been egged or something, especially by my next door neighbor, who is a LSU Grad and an Executive at Zatarain's/McCormicks, a big sponsor of LSU. You see LSU flags and stuff on every house and then sticking out like a sore thumb is our big orange T or the big AU flag.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
Weezeeannins be tolerant folk.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Tennessee won first game against an FCS school, so they weren't challenged.

Clemson and Florida State looked really good. Bama looked good.

Kentucky sucks, lost to Western Kentucky.

I didn't see what happened with LSU.
War Damn Eagle!!

That Iron Bowl was truly an instant classic, one for the ages. Methinks Nick Saban is headed to Texas.

If Michigan State can beat Ohio State tomorrow (how I loathe Urban Meyer), and Auburn can beat back Mizzou in the SEC championship game, then Auburn can still play Florida State in the National Championship!

SEC! SEC!

I like Florida State too though. I almost went to school there.

If Urban Meyer and his Buckeyes (joke of a schedule) go to the Big Game, I'll be singing Scalp 'em Seminoles!
Yes, I love college football.

I was born and raised up north and graduated from IU in Bloomington.

But I've lived in many places in the south since '94 and I love it.

I've lived in 3 SEC school towns so far in my time in the south.

I root for the Vols and the Razorbacks as far as the SEC teams go.

Tough to root for IU football, though I do. Now their basketball team did well last yr and will be OK this yr, just not a top 5 team.
SEC is bringing the muscle to Bowl season 2014.

Miss State, Texas A&M, and Ole Miss have won and hopefully South Carolina will beat Wisconsin!

It will be interesting to see if Auburn>FSU, Alabama>Oklahoma, Mizzou>Ok St, Vandy>Houston, Georgia> Nebraska, and LSU> Iowa

SEC SEC SEC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL football and Fantasy Football Rickypym 26 63,716 01-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Football Picks... JustSomeone 5 11,134 09-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Rickypym